• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Cockroaches are actually really cool if you think about it. They're just so adept at surviving for such small things...

It's just that they're hella annoying. But it's our fault cockroaches are everywhere since it was us who brought the common cockroach to basically everywhere on earth.

At least we didn't bring those 4 inch long ones everywhere. That would freakin' scary.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Cockroaches are actually really cool if you think about it. They're just so adept at surviving for such small things...
It's just that they're hella annoying. But it's our fault cockroaches are everywhere since it was us who brought the common cockroach to basically everywhere on earth.
...Nope. They're ugly. I have had a phobia of them since forever and if they just suddenly ceased to exist I think I would actually be a healthier person in every regard.
At least we didn't bring those 4 inch long ones everywhere. That would freakin' scary.
4 inches??
WHAT.PNG

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

Those are actually kind of cute, though. My fifth grade science teacher had a tank of Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches as one of our class pets, and they were friendly little things.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Heppi bribday 2 me

Anyway
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa You assume that nature is better at killing things than us. If we really wanted to we could potentially kill every cockroach on Earth.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Those are actually kind of cute, though. My fifth grade science teacher had a tank of Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches as one of our class pets, and they were friendly little things.
Yeah, I looked up some pictures of hissing cockroaches...they're not so bad. I mean, I wouldn't pet them or anything...
But when I looked up just "cockroaches" to compare I couldn't keep the window open for more than half a second.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
On an unrelated note, I've always liked learning what the biggest animal of some particular group is.
Or about extinct things which would've towered over most things today.
Like this beast

I do that too.
For that reason I like snakes and sharks, because there's so many of a wide range of sizes.
I think you know where I'm going with this. ;)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I'd hate to live in an area/country populated by dangerous or terrifying wildlife. Like Australia.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Megalodon is so cool.~
Most justifiably terrifying things are. Sharks, lightning, dinosaurs...

I'd hate to live in an area/country populated by dangerous or terrifying wildlife. Like Australia.
For me the most dangerous wildlife in Australia is their policies on video games. They are ridiculous.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You mean Mariotehplumber? Pretty sure he got blackmailed by Rosalina-fans to not do that.

Putting up MTP again? I don't know if this is a good thing...
And check this out... had anyone local play and end up in two different FD stages?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Heppi bribday 2 me

Anyway
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa You assume that nature is better at killing things than us. If we really wanted to we could potentially kill every cockroach on Earth.
Happy Birthday!

It's harder that you'd think. Historically, we have tried to eliminate mosquitoes and rats, both ended in failure, as their fast breeding rate means they can develop resistances to chemical means faster than we can devise new killing methods. Physically killing eaach one is impossible. They are really hardy creatures. They can even survive a nuclear war which would wipe out humans.

They have survived for 300 million years, while we humans aren't even a million years old. These hardened veterans deserve some respect.

:231:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Happy Birthday!

It's harder that you'd think. Historically, we have tried to eliminate mosquitoes and rats, both ended in failure, as their fast breeding rate means they can develop resistances to chemical means faster than we can devise new killing methods. Physically killing eaach one is impossible. They are really hardy creatures. They can even survive a nuclear war which would wipe out humans.

They have survived for 300 million years, while we humans aren't even a million years old. These hardened veterans deserve some respect.

They're still annoying assholes

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Hey @ SmashChu SmashChu , I've found your blog and I've got to say that this is some pretty good stuff you've made. :p

http://smashchutheories.blogspot.com
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I'm not updating that blog any longer since I am currently writting for Source Gaming with a few other folks. If you like my stuff, please go check that out. I talk a bit more about Economics and finance, but I think you and others will find it interesting.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When you try to skip pages of dialogue that you already saw for the 10th time :

So anyway, what's going on here ?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! I'm not updating that blog any longer since I am currently writting for Source Gaming with a few other folks. If you like my stuff, please go check that out. I talk a bit more about Economics and finance, but I think you and others will find it interesting.
I was kind of waiting for your thoughts about the final roster. That never came though.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I just had a really good dream. It was in the form of the smash doc. It showed a clip with ZeR0 and Mew2King. Mew2King was playing with toys then ( still showing ZeR0 and Mew2King ) Prog said, "If you call Mew2King a freak he won't care. Luigi ( referring to the character in 64 ) is weird. No one usually used him. ( Then it showed off random people playing 64 while someone picked Luigi. For some reason Mewtwo was on the roster... ) Then it showed a picture of people playing Melee and celebrating and Prog said " We are all weird. Smash players are weird. But that is what makes s family." I do not know how i got this beautiful dream but i hope more like this comes to me.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So Steam not only got rid of downvotes and star ratings for mods (you can only Like it and see how many Likes it has), but also you cant see the comments of that mod untill you buy it. GGs.

BTW, modders are currently stabbing each other in the backs, stealing content to sell it as theyr own, pulling theyr own mods off of the Nexus and having "free" versions of theyr own mods with ads on them for the paid versions. And all that for 25% of the profit from the sales. So yea, very smart move Bethesda/Valve. Very smart.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So Steam not only got rid of downvotes and star ratings for mods (you can only Like it and see how many Likes it has), but also you cant see the comments of that mod untill you buy it. GGs.

BTW, modders are currently stabbing each other in the backs, stealing content to sell it as theyr own, pulling theyr own mods off of the Nexus and having "free" versions of theyr own mods with ads on them for the paid versions. And all that for 25% of the profit from the sales. So yea, very smart move Bethesda/Valve. Very smart.

You know...everyone saw this coming. You don't need to be a psychic or Joseph Joestar to predict that.

D

Deleted member

Game over yeah... ???

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

They shouldn't be selling mods in the first place, it's not their game that they'er modding. I guest steam mod scene will be dying if they keep this up.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Steam has had problem for quite a long time now. This is just another one to throw onto the pile.

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
They shouldn't be selling mods in the first place, it's not their game that they'er modding. I guest steam mod scene will be dying if they keep this up.
The absolute worst thing about this is the lack of quality control, something that Steam actually had problems with when Valve gave an ok to all the crappy 10$ games to flood it for the past year or two.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
b61.jpeg

I need more Snoop Dogg in my life.
What ? I finished a page of my storyboard and I'm bored. What can I add more ?

Oh yeah, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom