• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@Kermit the Ninja
1 day.
JUST ONE DAY.
LITERALLY ONE DAY AFTER SAYING THAT I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD CARE ENOUGH TO POST IT, I HAVE FOUND AND HAVE BEGUN WATCHING THE REBELLION DUB!

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY LUCK TODAY!
I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Obviously there is a need in more of THE AURA! Bring life to this place!

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm thinking of doing TRYING a BP only run of TTYD this Summer.

Also, the talk of Superstar Saga and the new MK8 DLC from the other day compelled me to pull out my old GBA and play some Superstar Saga again, as well as race on the original Ribbon Road, Cheese Land, and Mario Circuit GBA.

Swing Bros Adv. is frustrating as usual.

Super Circuit's physics are so weird as well.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Earlier today I came back from a small con at our library. It was ok for the most part. Some people were...wierd to say the least. Fun game though, if you ever go to a convention, count the amount of AOT cosplayers. Guarantee it will go over 15.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054

Also, the talk of Superstar Saga and the new MK8 DLC from the other day compelled me to pull out my old GBA and play some Superstar Saga again, as well as race on the original Ribbon Road, Cheese Land, and Mario Circuit GBA.

A BP only run is basically a normal run with HP and FP pluses. Unless there's some more restrictions I haven't heard of...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

I'm planing to do a bp only on pm64.

I know it;s possible for TTYD and on that...

Flower saver is just fantastic, use it :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A BP only run is basically a normal run with HP and FP pluses. Unless there's some more restrictions I haven't heard of...
it;s not as you might think. HP and FP plus costs bp...you have to manage your attacks options and these.

It doesn't seem as easy as you might think.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
I haven't played that one, but I have played the DX one, and I hate it because:
- There's a narrator wholiterally points out everything (MARIO HAS A MUSHROOM!).
- The narrator sounds exactly like that guy with the annoying voice who does voice-overs for infomercials for children's products. You know, this guy?
- The items are weird new ones that have nothing to do with Mario or anything, most of which serve the same function as the old ones.
- Don-Chan? If there has to be a second Namco character, why not a more iconic one like Dig-Dug? Heck, why not bring back Blinky?
- They used the Packster design.
- That announcer's in 2 as well. There are some hacking codes for emulators that get rid of him.
- I personally do not mind the items
- I have no idea why they chose Don either, but he's cute. They might put in Blinky since the game receives updates over time.
- Yeah Packster design sucks. I hope that they use his older design next time they make another Arcade GP.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just read about the Steam Workshop Paid Modding controversy, people are mad, but Gabe Newell took reddit to answer questions and talk with users about the topic.
I haven't read the stuff he wrote, but Gabe got like 6 months of reddit Gold just for answering questions lol

...but still there's not going to be Half-Life 3 :troll:

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
it;s not as you might think. HP and FP plus costs bp...you have to manage your attacks options and these.

It doesn't seem as easy as you might think.
I've done it. 20 HP and FP is plenty for something like TTYD. Done it on 64 too, but I had to upgrade HP and "subtract" three BP right before Bowser.

Actually, it was my first complete run. Decided to see how far I could get without HP or FP upgrades. Also did it on my first complete 64 run.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to listen more ProgMetal/Djent albums, I feel trippy again :happysheep:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Me: "Man the bass on this songs is great"
*checks about the band*
*There's no bassist, only a drummer and 2 guitar players using 8-Strings*
Me: "Welp...."

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
When it comes to music, here's my favorites and least favorites

Favorite

5. Jason Mraz
4. Train
3. Nsync
2, Crush 40
1. Matchbox Twenty

Least Favorite

5. Jay-Z
4. Ke$ha
3. The All American Rejects
2. Hunnid P
1. Carly Rae Jepsen
Backstreet Boys are better than Nsync

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Djent genre is really addictive indeed, and now I get why divides people sometimes...

I'll better switch to another music for a while; Im hearing palm-muted guitars in my head lol

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Ah yes, Girl and Dog from one of my favorite chapters in Uprising (Half on because it's unique)
if this is real, then these characters will get the Wii fit trainer Syndrome of thinking it's garbage and putted low tier by Judging a book from its cover,
Then we people will ambush in those tier casuals and strike them all with this character!

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and also
OH MY GOODNESS!
LAKTIU IS OWNING ONLINE WHEN I PLAY AS HIM (LITERALLY)
All I did was pick him, and use Yoshi Bike, Slim tires, and the MK TV parachute, and I
actually been in 1st place 4 (Or 5) times in a row, I mean wow he's now my main!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom