• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My relationship with water is complicated, I love it, I love tap water, basically any water...but it has to be cold...out of the tap else I can't drink it
But tap water has all those added chemicals and junk

It's bad for you

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Batman vs Superman has an interesting direction it's going

Not perfect, but I think they could have made it work

If it was Luthor vs Superman and Batman wasn't involved

D

Deleted member

I AM JESUS, I AM JESUS, I AM JE- huh? Oh, nothing, its just the sound of how...... subtle the symbolism in this movie is.

Amen to that. Though, I mostly dont buy EA games because they dont even make games that interest me anymore :p
I never bought EA games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The new Superman movie has the theme of "man vs God" or something to that degree, and looking at it from a purely Superman canon, Luthor would have been the better choice. Especially since it's a direct sequel to the last superman movie

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I stopped drinking water after I found out it was contaminated with dihydrogen monoxide

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
OMG I MAY HAVE A CHARIZARD AMIIBO!!!

Brb not gonna get excited until I see it in my hands

D

Deleted member

Is alcohol even good?
inb4 someone comes out of nowhere and tells me it's silly that I haven't tried it out.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'll be frank. I love oranges and some other orange flavored things like orange soda, but I also hate orange juice. It always tasted nasty to me. . .
I have this weird thing where, if like a fruit, I cannot like anything flavoured after that fruit, and vice versa.
Apples? Favorite snack. Hate apple juice.
Bananas are my least favorite fruit but I like banana flavored food...

It applies to every fruit, too. Except watermelon. I hate them and everything flavored after them.

brownzombie

Smash Cadet
NNID
BrownZombie
My relationship with water is complicated, I love it, I love tap water, basically any water...but it has to be cold...out of the tap else I can't drink it
Doesn't cold water somehow just taste better?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
It depends on the kind of alcohol you're interested in. Are you interested in wine, beer, or alcohol? How about flavors? Maybe the strength of the taste from bitter to hard?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Are you guys hating alcohol trying mixed drinks or did you just try drinking it straight and not liking it

There are some really good mixed drinks

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Time for Story Time;
"'Ey Sis, we gonna get Proto Man for my 3DS and the Wii U, right?"
"No, only the Wii U."
"...Why?"
"Because what would YOU use it for?"
"Smash Run. Online with Friends. When I get the NFC Reader for Joshe. ETC."
"Well find a code for it, cuz you ain't gonna buy it."
*Sister walks out*

*Mom walks in*
"Y'know, Mom, I'm starting to think (Sister's name here) really doesn't want me to have fun."
*Mom nods*

Looks like I'll have to go Code-Hunting once again, unless I can somehow get it tomorrow when Mom's check comes in. >:I

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Here is my extremely fan fic-y luthor idea

It starts with Luthor standing sinisterly looking out a window as news programs play in the background talking about superman as if he is some kind of god

It then transitions into Luthor's childhood with his mother telling him stories from the bible

and this section with his mother is going to be symbolic of his attitude for the rest of the film

It's going to be about Luthor's struggle through diversity and overcoming it all to raise to the top

However, with his megalomania personality disorder he believes himself a god among men

THEN comes this super powered being from the heavens that crases through his city and leaves him in ruin

*From here it becomes more fan fic-y and is optional*

Depressed and left with nothing, Luthor becomes a wreck...until by happenstance he comes upon some ...thing. Some ...brainiac.

With brainiac's help, luthor is able to build up his image and raise to the top. But now has a hatred for this "god", as people are calling him

Through political power and staged events, Luthor is able to sway the public into disliking Superman

Blah Blah Blah

In the end it has Luthor eventually fighting Superman himself in his mechanical suit

BUT Brainiac was just using Luthor and begins enacting his own plans

Luthor ends up having to sacrifice himself with a brief flashback to his mother before he dies...

You get the gist of it

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That is true, Mexican Coke just seems better than U.S. Coke
In the US sugar is more expensive because of tariffs so they use corn syrup.

But in general, the US tends to use cheaper ingredients than the rest of the world so there are a number of things that taste better everywhere but the US

D

Deleted member

amen brother I love it so much that my parents once bought me a whole case of it as a Christmas present
I see. That's nice lol. I've went for 7up and Crush too. For a period of two years, I switched to Coke Zero as I got bored of the original, but I began to realize it began to cause some problems, so I dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom