• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit: Oh, yeah it is a bootleg

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@Erika Well, I stopped at part 5 in that playlist. I'm just at the part where Battler and the gang see a potrait of Beatrice the witch. I'm heading off for some Karate lessors. Sure is interesting so far. I'm almost not expecting anything abnormal to happen. Guess that's what they want you to think. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I should pick up that Toy Story SMW project I did earlier this month. I'd have to start with Potato Head and begin this Saturday since I'm swamped with events and commitments this week.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Well, this thread seems... insane.
Howdy, traveler. Welcome to one of the many threads that make the mods weep for their sanity. Each of us are a special flavor of stupidity. Enjoy your stay and remember to deliver the goods!
Le Woody.png

T

Trick or Treat

@Erika Well, I stopped at part 5 in that playlist. I'm just at the part where Battler and the gang see a potrait of Beatrice the witch. I'm heading off for some Karate lessors. Sure is interesting so far. I'm almost not expecting anything abnormal to happen. Guess that's what they want you to think. :p
Okay! You are almost there Star, haha! If you wanted to watch the anime from where you left off, it wouldn't be so bad for the next part.

In fact, once you finish part 6 I would actually suggest watching the anime episodes 2-5 instead of the novel.

I know it may sound weird, but this is the only section that I would suggest doing that for, as you not only get a better feel in the anime (only time that happens in this series) but you also don't miss out on much, in terms of development or anything like that!

Have fun at the lessons though!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Beer tastes good after the first few

I'd rather have mixed drinks anyway

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So I just watched the premiere of that new CN show, "We Bare Bears".

Didn't expect much from it, but it was actually pretty adorable. It's not Steven Universe-tier great (lol bias), but it's not just "LAWL WACKY RANDOM HUMOR", like Cartoon Network's other recent shows.

Also bears in general are just adorable. :chuckle:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
So I just watched the premiere of that new CN show, "We Bare Bears".

Didn't expect much from it, but it was actually pretty adorable. It's not Steven Universe-tier great (lol bias), but it's not just "LAWL WACKY RANDOM HUMOR", like Cartoon Network's other recent shows.

Also bears in general are just adorable. :chuckle:
That's exactly my impression. It was a nice laugh but it's obviously not as good as SU.

T

Trick or Treat

Okay! You are almost there Star, haha! If you wanted to watch the anime from where you left off, it wouldn't be so bad for the next part.

In fact, once you finish part 6 I would actually suggest watching the anime episodes 2-5 instead of the novel.

I know it may sound weird, but this is the only section that I would suggest doing that for, as you not only get a better feel in the anime (only time that happens in this series) but you also don't miss out on much, in terms of development or anything like that!

Have fun at the lessons though!
@ Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken

If you do decide to go with the anime, after anime episode 5 you should switch back to VN Part 19, to continue there.

You don't have to go with the anime route, but my personal suggestion is:

-VN Parts 1-6
-Anime Episodes 2-5
-VN Part 19- rest of the series.

That is my personal suggestion, so that you can get through the early parts quickly without missing out on anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
If you need advice on how to retain your sanity, go to @Flight, he is our resident sane-man/snarker.

Me? Well I just kinda go with the flow, but whether or not that makes me sane is debatable. :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you need advice on how to retain your sanity, go to @Flight, he is our resident sane-man/snarker.

Me? Well I just kinda go with the flow, but whether or not that makes me sane is debatable. :)
No one here is sane. We can try to look like it, but that's not it.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Howdy, traveler. Welcome to one of the many threads that make the mods weep for their sanity. Each of us are a special flavor of stupidity. Enjoy your stay and remember to deliver the goods! View attachment 64252
Yeah.
I'm Pistachio Flavored stupid.
Space Stranger is fish flavored stupid.
What flavor of stupid are all of you?
:troll:
If you ever wondered what would a fusion of everyone in this thread would look like... soon you'll know

It might appear anytime soon...
There had better be paint dripping from some part of it.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom