• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when you realize you can't read the word 'disabled' without reading 'disablad' first. Dammit, MASTERLINKX! I didn't ask for this!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
@Motorcycle the Pooh You know you can just get a rematch at Sky Pillar after beating the Elite Four twice, right? :4dk: No need to do Rayquaza again.
Make sure you talk to the guys at the observatory first.

Aren't dusk balls better

Edit: Dusk balls best balls in game

Although I have 999 master balls, so
What do you think this is, Gen IV? :denzel:

EDIT: Okay, so my quotes are messing up by not appearing. This is weird.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That moment you reealize you can't read the word 'disabled' without seeing 'disablad' first. Dammit, MASTERLINKX! I didn't ask for this!
I intentionally read "disabled" as "disablad" unless it's for something serious.

Soul.

I don't have a favorite Pokémon. I like them all, even the ****ty ones like Magikarp, Feebas, Unown, Electivire and stuff.
Yes, Electivire was/is ****. Everyone and their mother was hyping the **** out of it because of its coverage (14 out of 18 types, iirc) and in practice it was weak as hell.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to use a Steelix on every run just because it's Metal af :gova:

D

Deleted member

Dangit. I thought maybe a quick ball would work on Deoxys :gw:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So I was checking on my Legendaries because boredom.
My Rayquaza has an Adamant nature.

This is going to be fun. :yeahboi:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I just started imagining Street Fighter characters dressed up as Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters.

Ryu as Jotaro.
Gouken as Joseph Joestar.
Ken as Dio.
Dhalsim as Avdol.
Guile as Polnareff.

This is a conceptual goldmine.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't have a favorite Pokémon. I like them all, even the ****ty ones like Magikarp, Feebas, Unown, Electivire and stuff.
Yes, Electivire was/is ****. Everyone and their mother was hyping the **** out of it because of its coverage (14 out of 18 types, iirc) and in practice it was weak as hell.
You aren't very convincing you like it

D

Deleted member

And I have reached the end of my mediafire garbage with this gem:

Y'know what's a good idea? Trying to leak a demo for no reason, but in the upload, you leave a file only you were given so that it's clear that you're the only possible culprit. Should go down great.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Deoxys was probably one of my most stressful battles

-Recover
-Despite being at -6 Sp. Attack, it still hit like a truck
-Recover
-Cosmic Power put it at +6 on both defenses
-Recover
-Low PP moves
-Recover

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
And I have reached the end of my mediafire garbage with this gem:

Y'know what's a good idea? Trying to leak a demo for no reason, but in the upload, you leave a file only you were given so that it's clear that you're the only possible culprit. Should go down great.

When did you do this that is not the obvious 2013 date? :4dk:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I had a Shedinja on my team the entire AS run. Deoxys couldn't hit it, although I could even have brought a level 20 one and it still wouldn't have been able to hit Shedinja.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I just got Diancie. The event ends tonight, I'm pretty sure, so I'm glad I remembered. :p ...Now to send this thing to the Pokebank. Can't really use it since I'm doing a Wonderlocke. :p

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I just got Diancie. The event ends tonight, I'm pretty sure, so I'm glad I remembered. :p ...Now to send this thing to the Pokebank. Can't really use it since I'm doing a Wonderlocke. :p
Remember: items can't be PokéBanked, meaning your Diancite will be MIA if you restart, unless you trade it over, of course.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My brother gave me his Diancie. I'm gonna trade it to Alpha Sapphire at some point so I can have the Madoka team on an actual cart.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
D

Deleted member

But why? :4dk: Also, how did they take it?
First instance was for no reason, really. I lied and claimed it was to increase workflow, but that's not entirely true. As a response, they banned me for 2 weeks or something. I was even able to get back on development. In June, I made some off-hand joke about leaking, which I was told I should leave until the end of the summer for. I came back sometime in mid-July (against their orders) but decided that things weren't really working out, and I tried to leave in August. I logged into the chat the next day, and found out that because of my joke (and actually doing it prior) they considered me to be extremely volatile, and felt that I could leak at any time. So, what better way to defy expectations than to leak again! Very intelligent decision. This one was pure Adrenalin-fueled rage leaking, and looking back, was also pointless. Needless to say, I was banned something like 14 times for this due to the absurd amount of IPs I had.

But that was two years ago, and I'm glad that things happened the way they did. Sure, they were needlessly destructive on my part, but my behavior (even before the leaks) was simply unacceptable, and I needed a wake-up call. I've considered thanking them for their actions, but I've never had the nerve to actually post my note. Common sense always wins out. (And actually doing so would also be kind of pointless)

D

Deleted member

Welp. I just killed Deoxys. Oh well. I'll just revive it later or something. unless you can't, in which case, I've lost my trade material

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Aha! @Erika I know who the familiar character is.
Kinda was a bit unsure when I heard the name, but Shannon was definitely in that case. Kinda weird seeing her as a clumsy and shy person, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom