• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
A topic about sexes? Interesting.

Fun trivia; Gender doesn't refer to a person's biological identity. Gender refers to whether a person has a masculine or feminine personality.

If you're asking whether a person is male or female, then you're referring to their Sex.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero

Fun trivia; Gender doesn't refer to a person's biological identity. Gender refers to whether a person has a masculine or feminine personality.

If you're asking whether a person is male or female, then you're referring to their Sex.
You forgot to add this image to the end of your post, so I posted it for you :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Name: Space Stranger
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Sex: Yes, please
Le Woody.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

But what if you claim to be a transcisgender bisexual elephant? :4dk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh.

It seems Mr. "Psychic" "Fischer" couldn't resist his awful meme references even when naming files:

I didn't even make Ashley; I was just asked to compile all her animations so it would be easier for the coders. But I guess I had to include a stupid reference in there.

Here's the animation for those curious:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Huh.

It seems Mr. "Psychic" "Fischer" couldn't resist his awful meme references even when naming files:

I didn't even make Ashley; I was just asked to compile all her animations so it would be easier for the coders to have all her stuff in one folder. But I guess I had to include a stupid reference in there.

Here's the animations for those curious:
Relevant:

T

Trick or Treat

With Smash characters...in terms of personality I am probably most similar to...Robin. or Peach.

And Jigglypuff. With a sprinkle of Palutena and Ganondorf mixed in there.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
¡Buenos días a todos! ....No que a nadie le importe.

119 pages more until this thread dies... it will just take less than a week
¡Buenas Tardes Hada del Hielo!

And Hello Social Thread

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Welp, Maria is already foreshadowing something. It's making me tense.
1spooky3me :c

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I relate more to Donkey Kong. Because we sit shoulder to shoulder on the primate evolutionary tree.

With a touch of Bowser. Because I'm awesome by default.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Thats nice

Ill still say gender
*heavey breathing* thats so cute

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
With Smash characters...in terms of personality I am probably most similar to...Robin. or Peach.

And Jigglypuff. With a sprinkle of Palutena and Ganondorf mixed in there.
I'm :4villager: in and out. On the outside I'm mute, but expressive. But on the inside I'm sadistic and heartless.
Am I normal? :4dk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom