• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm going to abstain myself from commenting on this anime from now on. Holy ****...

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Calling a girl "babe" has always been a little awkward for me. Therefore, I just avoid it. Actually, I just try to avoid the opposite sex all together. I don't think they like me anyways.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No way.

Some of my old stuff survived Stalin's Great Purge after all. My afternoon just got a whole lot more interesting.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, Battler and Maria are already the two most annoying characters in Umineko. And one of them is the protagonist!
lol apparently Rocket Raccoon is still trying to figure out my gender.
pffffffftttt. It's so painfully obvious, the profile page isn't even necessary.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well, Battler and Maria are already the two most annoying characters in Umineko. And one of them is the protagonist!

or is it star.

what if ive been fooling you all this whole time.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
or is it star.

what if ive been fooling you all this whole time.
You could be. But the way you post and the mains you have is a dead giveaway. It's one of the reasons why I know there are 2 females viewing this very thread.
Something I learned from reading Ready Player One. ;)

T

Trick or Treat

Awww I love Maria D:

But Battler is annoying, but once the rest of the game starts to play out he isn't that bad. Especially with the rest of the awesome characters you will meet!

Also you might recognize someone who you will meet soon if you haven't yet.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You could be. But the way you post and the mains you have is a dead giveaway. It's one of the reasons why I know there are 2 females viewing this very thread.
Something I learned from reading Ready Player One. ;)
oooh sure sure, my "mains" give it away huh?
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I HAVE A POCKET FALCON, THE MANLIEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME :falconmelee:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
little pheonix trans.png

I made Pheonix sprites before this whole conundrum happened, git gud

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Does it really matter whether or not we know who's a guy or a gal? I'm not one to judge. Or stalk. Or even fantasize to that extreme. Just fyi. :4drmario:
Awww I love Maria D:

But Battler is annoying, but once the rest of the game starts to play out he isn't that bad. Especially with the rest of the awesome characters you will meet!

Also you might recognize someone who you will meet soon if you haven't yet.
I've already seen that the Ushiromiya family is pretty large. Kinda like mine. I'm already at the part where Battler has finished screaming his head off after the boat speed has toned down. Not sure if I was supposed to recognize someone at this point.

D

Deleted member

(second one does not loop)
Yay! Two of my favorite animations ever have been recovered! One was on photobucket also, but they don't like gifs.

I have to say, he may not be that good by any stretch, but I'm quite fond of the work I did on Tingle.

Except this -__-

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Does it really matter whether or not we know who's a guy or a gal? I'm not one to judge. Or stalk. Or even fantasize to that extreme. Just fyi. :4drmario:

I've already seen that the Ushiromiya family is pretty large. Kinda like mine. I'm already at the part where Battler has finished screaming his head off after the boat speed has toned down. Not sure if I was supposed to recognize someone at this point.
Without spoiling anything, there are quite a few more significant characters that you will meet later on when the game really gets going! To me that is when it really picks up and got me hooked.

And the one you should recognize will appear pretty soon I believe.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I just assume everyone on the internet is a ditto.:132:
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I read that SO WRONG. probably because FNAFB3 was going through my head.

But yeah, I'm different. Everyone's secrets is safe with me. Not that I want to know them in the first place....
You get what I mean. :4link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom