• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Mienshao make the best icons
True, a break is good.

Depending on when you stopped though, there may be a lot waiting for you. There has been a few new maps, two new game modes and a ton of new weapons. Plus all that stuff you can unlock from single-player...

Of course since I'm taking care of my Gran, so I've only gotten to play Animal Crossing for the past three weeks lmao.
Animal crossing is such a good time waster
I. need. Happy Home Designer.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I feel sorry for Colleen Clinkenbeard. Doing the voice of Luffy in One Piece must've been more exhausting than the screaming audio takes in Dragonball Z.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It's mostly because he kept changing the evidence so it never felt like I was getting anywhere.

Also, just rewatched an aweaome scene in Umineko with the Red Truth, I'd show you but if you were actually thinkibg about watching it it'd be spoilers. :p
Well............ I'm gonna go watch some Umineko, actually. Episode 1.
So NO SPOILERS.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Excepted it's used here for capable of see this crazy fast thread. You should use it. It's make thing better.:denzel:
.....I know cheat engine VERY WELL.....

Like, you CANNOT glitch hunt TTYD or spm without it. It is literally impossible.

Like, this program is just needed. I can test so much with this like not even an action replay matches the power this can provide. AR is much less powerful.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
.....I know cheat engine VERY WELL.....

Like, you CANNOT glitch hunt TTYD or spm without it. It is literally impossible.

Like, this program is just needed. I can test so much with this like not even an action replay matches the power this can provide. AR is much less powerful.
I known but i wasn't talking about the game lol. I was talking for using here for this thread.
tv69otf.png

D

Deleted member

Acer's Chromebook C720 can apparently run :foxmelee: at 60 FPS. I think it's the i3-4005U configuration though.

I'm sure you don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm watching the novel.
You said the anime goes up to the novel's 4th episode, right?
Yeah, it goes up to the 4th novel and naturally leaves out quite a lot from the ones it does cover. So good call with the novel!

I am probably gonna be watching it alongside you at this point.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Yeah, it goes up to the 4th novel and naturally leaves out quite a lot from the ones it does cover. So good call with the novel!

I am probably gonna be watching it alongside you at this point.
Cool! I think I have lots of time to kill today, so hopefully I finish the first episode before day's end.

T

Trick or Treat

Cool! I think I have lots of time to kill today, so hopefully I finish the first episode before day's end.
Would you mind linking me to where you are watching it? I'll start now, as I also don't have much to do until later :o

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Fruit Gums are delicious. Hard jelly sweets in strawberry, orange, lime, lemon and blackcurrant flavours. <3

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
He looks like he's taking his sweet *** time
He knows you can see him
He just doesn't feel like doing anything
Old Man Fredward
The dood have only one feet man. The poor try is best.
phantom freddy emote.png
(No really, he as really only one feet. Try to search Phantom Freddy on Google image and you will see.)

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Hmm, if you end up liking it, we will need to find someone who has episodes 5-8.

But thank you Starry-Star! <3
I never watched it with the PS3 spritea before so this should be fun. :D
:chuckle: Eheh, I bet I will! I'm already on the second part, btw. This is gonna take awhile.......
Not that I haven't "read" stuff like this before. :p

T

Trick or Treat

:chuckle: Eheh, I bet I will! I'm already on the second part, btw. This is gonna take awhile.......
Not that I haven't "read" stuff like this before. :p
Episode 6 was my absolute favorite, I believe. 8 was really good, and well all of them were.

It will take a while haha. I am gonna start after a quick shower!

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Episode 6 was my absolute favorite, I believe. 8 was really good, and well all of them were.

It will take a while haha. I am gonna start after a quick shower!
Cool!
In the meantime, it seems I'm gonna get a crash course on Japanese in the translation notes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom