• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
No. Not unless you want to see something be set aflame because of irrational fear.
I was more saying that they we're alot of Freddy. Not to cause you feared of course.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

[insert clever girl meme here]

Lemme guess: you're done with the case now. :cheep:

Hey! What a nice surprise. I used save states on that Dual Duel though because I thought you had to actually Break the traitor in order to still get the True Ending. Forgot Mercy Mode was on.
Indeed I am. That was pretty damn fun, though frustrating. I hope not all cases are like that :p

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
People still play Splatoon?
You shut yo mouth.

That game is glorious (Plus over a million copies sold so the playerbase is big, so regardless of what you think of it's quality there is a lot of incentive to keep playing with the free updates, for those that do like it).

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
What they need to do it make it so we can have different hair styles and, oh, a pants shop
I don't think they'll ever add customisable hairstyles. The tentacle hair we know now is the biggest standpoint in the Inkling character designs, so they'd probably want to keep it. They are squid kids, after all.

They might add it in a potential sequel, if Nintendo decide to develop one.

Soul.

You shut yo mouth.

That game is glorious (Plus over a million copies sold so the playerbase is big, so regardless of what you think of it's quality there is a lot of incentive to keep playing with the free updates for those that do like it).
How can I shut up if I'm typing lol.
#logic
It doesn't seem glorious but yeah, I guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
im one of those people who brushes twice, uses mouthwash, and flosses. so i think im gooood but it never hurts to make sure.
I got into flossing everyday because between my teeth were cavity prone because I never did flossed
Calm the **** down it's just a SmashBoards comment. Gotta make u understand.
Its just the fact he does that a lot
I agree. Also the pants shop should be owned by a shark.
Im sick of seeing the same supid shorts. I'm not a fan of skirts irl but I would like that for a change

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You shut yo mouth.

That game is glorious (Plus over a million copies sold so the playerbase is big, so regardless of what you think of it's quality there is a lot of incentive to keep playing with the free updates, for those that do like it).
I had actually stopped playing because there was barely anything to do plus a break was good.
I may start playing again

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Someone was talking about classical music? Is it bad to admit that most of my familiarity with classical music comes from Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes?

:231:
actually here's a fun story:

I liked "turkish Marsh" (which is also called "alla turca") and "hungarian dance no. 5" ONLY because I heard them in donkey konga. The former was a remix, but I still loved it.

As for google play stuff, I basically spent all my 15$ in classical.

It's mostly music I heard before and liked.

Btw, I really need to point this out, but you know the observatory msuic from smg 1?

I;m sure it's inspired from a classical piece, they sounds so similar :)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Indeed I am. That was pretty damn fun, though frustrating. I hope not all cases are like that :p
Well, you didn't have to feel the pressure of getting a penalty. Turnabout Proxy is a pretty easy case, I think. There are harder ones like Turnabout Courage & Turnabout Pairs (those two are part of a series); and Turnabout Tomorrow, all which can cause headaches.

AAO is full of fun and frustrating cases. They all test your ability to think critically and whether or not you've read/seen a lot of mysteries. I like the place.

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I had actually stopped playing because there was barely anything to do plus a break was good.
I may start playing again
True, a break is good.

Depending on when you stopped though, there may be a lot waiting for you. There has been a few new maps, two new game modes and a ton of new weapons. Plus all that stuff you can unlock from single-player...

Of course since I'm taking care of my Gran, so I've only gotten to play Animal Crossing for the past three weeks lmao.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Believe It! WARNING: Contains some curse words!

The message at the end makes him a weeaboo. Never gonna make you cry.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well, you didn't have to feel the pressure of getting a penalty. Turnabout Proxy is a pretty easy case, I think. There are harder ones like Turnabout Courage & Turnabout Pairs (those two are part of a series); and Turnabout Tomorrow, all which can cause headaches.

AAO is full of fun and frustrating cases. They all test your ability to think critically and whether or not you've read/seen a lot of mysteries. I like the place.
It's mostly because he kept changing the evidence so it never felt like I was getting anywhere.

Also, just rewatched an aweaome scene in Umineko with the Red Truth, I'd show you but if you were actually thinkibg about watching it it'd be spoilers. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This thread begin to be fast! You known what he mean?:denzel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom