• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
oh, thats fair. sorry then.

classical is pretty nice in my opinion.
well, it;s because it;s just the type of music i like the way it;s made.

Like the sounds are just.....simple.

But organised so complex that it;s basically VERY easy to listen to and it jsut works.

it might be silly to do this, but it;s the same reason I like 8bit inspired music. It;s very simple, it's jsut beeping, but the organisation is so complex that it jsut works.

Except classical are instruments, but again, very simple one.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
|

Oh! Do you remember the case where you heard the Umineko music I posted yesterday?

And I just made it to the Finale of this case. This is crazy!
uhhhhh...... Oh, it was in Turnabout Tomorrow. That is one case I recall from memory. But that case is INSANELY hard to beat w/o using the walkthrough found on the case's thread in the forums. Lemme tell you: if you haven't seen a cell phone in your life or have ever used one to type in the phone numbers on those infomercials, you'll be stuck on a certain part. Also, Edgar Allan Poe references are in it. Don't think there's much Umineko references in that case other than the music.

The finale is a major mind****, I tell you. Use those save states wisely.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

its fine if you disagree. just saying based off of mains and how common the character is to me. I almost never see Marth when i play online.
I like Lucina better ;z;

But I would probably do better with Marth and the tipper

uhhhhh...... Oh, it was in Turnabout Tomorrow. That is one case I recall from memory. But that case is INSANELY hard to beat w/o using the walkthrough found on the case's thread in the forums. Lemme tell you: if you haven't seen a cell phone in your life or have ever used one to type in the phone numbers on those infomercials, you'll be stuck on a certain part. Also, Edgar Allan Poe references are in it. Don't think there's much Umineko references in that case other than the music.

The finale is a major mind****, I tell you. Use those save states wisely.
I don't really get the cell phone thing...bht jt sounds interesting .

Gonna start the finale in a few minutes after I eat.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
its fine if you disagree. just saying based off of mains and how common the character is to me. I almost never see Marth when i play online.
Whatever, m80. Also, how would you guys feel if I put "Believe it" after almost every sentence? Believe it.

Soul.

Nobody's forcing anyone to main Marth just because he's better than Lucina. Yes, Lucina is worse, but who cares.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Ranked Battles in Splatoon becomes a pain when you're stuck on Rank B because after every win you can fathom, you're immediately paired with incompetent players that ruin your streak. I'm stuck in limbo.

At least we have the August update to spice things up.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i just like Marth more and thats why i use him more than Lucina.
that and Lucina's model seems off to me.
Personally, i'm OK with the two. I prefer slighty more Roy because of his tool but really, i enjoy all the FE character. But i prefer to fight for my friend more.:4myfriends:

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I don't really get the cell phone thing...bht jt sounds interesting .
Hmmmm...... Turnabout Tomorrow is a pretty good case, but it's hard.
Alright this is the cell phone thing I was talking about:
4433555-555666
I made up the code myself, btw (not the code from the case). The hidden message is one word in English. If you haven't used a cell phone like this in your life:

You probably won't be able to decipher it. Can anyone guess what this code says?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Opinons. Time Traveling Princess> Hero King, imo
I think he was talking more about the gameplay than the canon. But hey, everyone as his own opinion. (I still prefer the Black Knight tough, he is my favourite FE character.)

T

Trick or Treat

4433555-555666
I made up the code myself, btw (not the code from the case). The hidden message is one word in English. If you haven't used a cell phone like this in your life:

You probably won't be able to decipher it. Can anyone guess what this code says?
Hello, Star. *waves*

That is the kind of thing I thought of, just wasn't sure. I used to have plenty of phone like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
To those following TwitchPlaysPokemon:
Apparently Lampent evolved into Flareon.
L :136: O :136: R :136: E
Pretty sure Lampent was just reincarnated back into her Earthly form. They're both Fire types, after all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello, Star. *waves*

That is the kind of thing I thought of, just wasn't sure. I used to have plenty of phone like that.
I have only a old phone like that. I'm the only person in this world that doesn't have a Iphone in 2015. I'm a old from the '90 anyway.:4ganondorf:

Last edited:

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
4433555-555666

hello. wait thats it? thats so boring put moar effort into it bruh >: (

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Someone was talking about classical music? Is it bad to admit that most of my familiarity with classical music comes from Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes?

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Someone was talking about classical music? Is it bad to admit that most of my familiarity with classical music comes from Merrie Melodies and Looney Tunes?

Classic music? The only one that come in mind now is that one.
Yeah i known, FNAF suck bla bla...But really, this song from a music box that come from a opera is really beautiful to listen! (The ironie is that the song play before you die in FNAF 1.)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Gaaah Mario Kart 8 needs more DLC, I have a mighty need
Right now, I'm wondering how they could top Mario Kart 8 off with MK9.

Unless you're an aspiring musician, I don't think you need to know much. I'm somewhat in the same boat.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Classic music? The only one that come in mind now is that one.
Yeah i known, FNAF suck bla bla...But really, this song from a music box that come from a opera is really beautiful to listen! (The ironie is that the song play before you die in FNAF 1.)
My sister said after that game, she winced at any sound of a music box and I always looked around when I hear that particular song
Right now, I'm wondering how they could top Mario Kart 8 off with MK9.
Oh Nintendo will find a way
---
Oh hey 2 more days until Windows 10

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I have like only a old phone like that. I'm the only person in this world that doesn't have a Iphone in 2015. I'm a old from the '90 anyway.:4ganondorf:
I still have a flip phone myself. You're not alone.
Hello, Star. *waves*

hello. wait thats it? thats so boring put moar effort into it bruh >: (
Well........ I stand corrected. 222666-664777287777 3366888999 2663 47772888999 (hope I typed that right.)
Turnabout Tomorrow is a pretty great case Erika. It's hard to solve w/o a walkthrough, though. This isn't the only "complex" mystery you have to figure out in that case. Just warning ya. ;)

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious

Well........ I stand corrected. 222666-664777287777 3366888999 2663 47772888999 (hope I typed that right.)
Turnabout Tomorrow is a pretty great case Erika. It's hard to solve w/o a walkthrough, though. This isn't the only "complex" mystery you have to figure out in that case. Just warning ya. ;)
81 51 35 12 92 22 91 75 32 91 22 -2 63 51 65 62 31 92 01 65 51 62 11 51 55 51 33 91 32 75 81 21 22 91 45 22 81 73 10 92 31. :)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's hard for me to tell what kind of musical genre I like. Depends a lot on my mood.

Rock, electronic music, orchestral, flamenco are among my favorites, though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My sister said after that game, she winced at any sound of a music box and I always looked around when I hear that particular song

Oh Nintendo will find a way
---
Oh hey 2 more days until Windows 10
Do your hear now since then a creepy giggle in the night?:troll: (I really need FNAF emote, @ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf , do you think you could made some for me?)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's hard for me to tell what kind of musical genre I like. Depends a lot on my mood.

Rock, electronic music, orchestral, flamenco are among my favorites, though.
For some reason, my favorite instrument to listen to is the piano. Followed by the guitar.

Music wise, I just prefer to listen to music with a catchy rhythm and beat. Normally involves rock, jazz, chiptune, techno and orchestral.

T

Trick or Treat

Threw me off for a second, using my old name!

D

Deleted member

>turns on laptop
>Windows boots up
>"C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected to the Internet or your network, then try again. If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location." message pops up
>restarts
>back to normal.

All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom