• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

I think, if I can somehow find the time, I will drop the Smash fanfic I had planned and instead will just write an original story.

I reallllly want to get back into writing .-.

_gold_

Smash Master
Hey guys, I need your opinion.
Treeko, Torchic, or Mudkip? Hurry, Prof. Birch needs my help.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I can't stop calling Shovel Knight "Butt Butt"

Help

_gold_

Smash Master
How about you just pick one of them then wonder trade Wurmple until you get the other two
I actually did that once with Wingull. I got pretty far, but for the life of me, I couldn't get past Wattson. If you didn't know, electricity doesn't mix too well with a water/flying type.

T

Trick or Treat

Wonder Trade is a fun way to pick a starter. I never use Starters to begin with, but maybe next time I will use Wonder Trade...

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hey guys, I need your opinion.
Treeko, Torchic, or Mudkip? Hurry, Prof. Birch needs my help.
Why choose?

But seriously, are you playing Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Depending on that, I'd suggest either Swampert for the former, or Sceptile for the latter (or Torchic if you just want a kung-fu fighting rooster).

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Why choose?

But seriously, are you playing Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Depending on that, I'd suggest either Swampert for the former, or Sceptile for the latter (or Torchic if you just want a kung-fu fighting rooster).
lol dat face
I will be playing through Omega Ruby, so yeah, I might go Mudkip.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Why choose?

I wonder why Katie always draws herself as the male character.

D

Deleted member

CPU Pit just flew straight to the left and killed himself. All combat was on the other side of the stage. What.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom