• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Are you implying that having McDonalds atleast once every day and a snack every 30 minutes isn't enough?

Because that's my regular eating schedule
And I'm like Waluigi 2.0 over here

So either my metabolism (For lack of a better word, I ain't a dictionary and I'm too lazy to read one) is ****ed up or I'm doing something wrong :4pacman:
Ew.

I like their food, don't get me wrong. But I can't eat it more than like once or twice a week. But that's me.

DON'T CHANGE IT. :bluejump:
for now. :teeth:
I'd prefer until I get through the first episode.
Okayyyy, for you I will wait. I have a collection of avatars and signatures waiting to be used, in time

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ew.

I like their food, don't get me wrong. But I can't eat it more than like once or twice a week. But that's me.
Don't blame me that my favorite characters all have massive eating habits :4pacman: :kirbymelee: :yoshimelee:

T

Trick or Treat

Hmm, with one hand and proper form, I can lift 25 pounds. 50 with a two-handed barbell.

Regarding biceps curls, at least.
Wanna read a really dumb story?

Once I tried to do jumping squats carrying 50 pounds
I do squats a lot, too...

But are jumping squats really a thing?!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's NOTHING more annoying than scanning the Boost Guardian, then dying to the Boost Guardian, then beating the Guardian and realizing that time you scanned it was that last match where you died, then resetting the game so that you can suffer through the Guardian AGAIN just for another scan.
Late as all hell reply, oh well. Good thing I scanned that dude on each attempt. Boost Guardian was a challenge, for sure, but I felt that it was at least manageable once I figured out what to do.

I haven't beaten the Spider Guardian yet. But I've gotten much better than my first few attempts. I just need to figure out what to do on that fourth room. I might look it up. But I usually prefer to figure stuff out on my own, which is what I've been doing from up until now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm currently remaking Beta Crusade stages with the stage builder :squirtle:
>Implying Crusade currently isn't in Beta and will eventually have enough quality to be treated as an actual full game
50 :4pacman:s
Crusade is bad
justgonnathrowthatoutthere

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hmm, with one hand and proper form, I can lift 25 pounds. 50 with a two-handed barbell.
Das really good! You're far stronger than me right now :yeahboi:

I do squats a lot, too...

But are jumping squats really a thing?!
Yep, during my physical prime I tried to do them, but they're extremely risky; I managed to do 3 reps before the bar slipped from my hands and hit the back of my neck really hard.

D

Deleted member

>Implying Crusade currently isn't in Beta and will eventually have enough quality to be treated as an actual full game
50 :4pacman:s
Crusade is bad
justgonnathrowthatoutthere

Beta Beta stages. Beta stages that have since been removed for other beta stages. Also I never implied any of that.

T

Trick or Treat

It works out well, because by the time you finish EP1 you will have met the character in the new signatureeee

Das really good! You're far stronger than me right now :yeahboi:

Yep, during my physical prime I tried to do them, but they're extremely risky; I managed to do 3 reps before the bar slipped from my hands and hit the back of my neck really hard.
Well I go to the gym a lot. I went with a bunch of my guy friends before, and my gf likes to work out so we are going to go together too. So over time I built up that strength.

But I want legs and a butt so lots of squats and all that. Not gonna even attempt jumping squats though...that sounds too painful.

D

Deleted member

Hold on, did they patch the Stage Builder to disallow overlapping platforms?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
But I want legs and a butt so lots of squats and all that. Not gonna even attempt jumping squats though...that sounds too painful.
How does one come into this world without a pair of legs and a nice pair of buttcheeks?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I can relate. It sucks to get injured like that, but it's not something you can't shake off.

D

Deleted member

Oh god... GINGER ALE AND PEANUTS!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?

WHAT'S THE DEAL... WITH AIRLINE FOOD?
Sorry

Not really.
:troll:
I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER****ING SNACKS ON THIS MOTHER****ING PLANE! EVERYBODY STRAP IN. I'M ABOUT TO OPEN SOME ****ING PAPER BAGS *vomits*.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Starbucks solved one mermaid problem already.
I'm sure they can solve this one too.
Actually I'm pretty sure that solution already gives us the answer.
Edit: this post is stupid and it sounds like I'm trying to bait people into a conversation with me. :(

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Woah.
Is it just me, or is rotating the camera on Dreamland 64 while zoomed in incredibly trippy?
Geez...
That background.

_gold_

Smash Master
I like you Goldy.
You're not too shabby yourself, Envy. But I referring more to the physical type of girl, not so much the virtual. I mean, I'm pretty sure you're real, I'm just saying face-to-face interactions... I'm talking again, aren't I? It's the thought that counts. Thank you :D

Well, before I go to bed, I'm going to train my Mudkip a tad more and inject him with steroids (IV and EV's). Goodnight!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can relate. It sucks to get injured like that, but it's not something you can't shake off.
Yep, I had to take like five minutes to check myself, I feel lucky because I didn't broke a vertebra

It works out well, because by the time you finish EP1 you will have met the character in the new signatureeee

Well I go to the gym a lot. I went with a bunch of my guy friends before, and my gf likes to work out so we are going to go together too. So over time I built up that strength.

I have my homemade Gym, I save money but I take more time to build strength, so is really cool that you can go to an actual Gym

Never do those jumping squats, they require supervision and highly trained deltoids and trapezius, with regular squats you can get dat butt and legs you want :p

T

Trick or Treat

I find it kind of funny how I seem to be the only one who kind of forgot I used to be Envy, lol. Of all people.

You're not too shabby yourself, Envy. But I referring more to the physical type of girl, not so much the virtual. I mean, I'm pretty sure you're real, I'm just saying face-to-face interactions... I'm talking again, aren't I? It's the thought that counts. Thank you :D

Well, before I go to bed, I'm going to train my Mudkip a tad more and inject him with steroids (IV and EV's). Goodnight!
I'm...I'm physical! :sadeyes::sadeyes:

But hah, I know what you meant.

T

Trick or Treat

Yep, I had to take like five minutes to check myself, I feel lucky because I didn't broke a vertebra

I have my homemade Gym, I save money but I take more time to build strength, so is really cool that you can go to an actual Gym

Never do those jumping squats, they require supervision and highly trained deltoids and trapezius, with regular squats you can get dat butt and legs you want :p
I have to, since a home gym is out of the question. I don't mind paying though, it is fun to go there anyway.
at least you are saving that money!

Yeah I will stick to regular squats and other exercises for that!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Classic discussion time (since my friend just got back from seeing Ant-Man and was finally able to talk to me about it, haha. :p)!

If a massive empowering event happened and you got some form of superpower, what would you want it to be and why? What would you do with it?

Personally I'd love to have full control over plant growth (Phytokinesis). Practical uses include reduced grocery bills due to growing a full grown apple tree in several minutes, eliminating world hunger, reforesting the Earth's rainforests, stabilizing soil in areas with low vegetation, providing discount corsages for proms and such, and bouquets for weddings. Combat uses would be mainly defensive (plant and root barriers, etc). Casual uses? Manipulating cacti to grow in funny shapes.

Really versatile. Just not really...combative really, haha. :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Giffany told me not to believe the lies of real girls.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm enrolling into School University.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom