• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Okay, let's count up common users here.
If you visit and post here everyday, I need you to quote this and say "Waluigi is #1" :4dk: Just do it.

EDIT : Waluigi is #1. Just doing that so people don't joke about me not doing it. :troll:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

@Erika I'm gonna throw a shot in the dark.
View attachment 63957
Is this a reference to the visual novel you were talking about yesterday?
Well, the Red Truth from Umineko basically means that anything said in red like that is the absolute truth, an undeniable fact. Lies and falsehoods cannot be spoken/written in red.

If that is a custom case then that is likely a reference, a pretty cool one at that.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If you visit and post here everyday, I need you to quote this and say "Waluigi is #1" :4dk: Just do it.
WALL LUIGI IS HASHTAG I

D

Deleted member

EDIT : Waluigi is #1. Just doing that so people don't joke about me not doing it. :troll:
Waluigi is #0. :troll:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, the Red Truth from Umineko basically means that anything said in red like that is the absolute truth, an undeniable fact. Lies and falsehoods cannot be spoken/written in red.

If that is a custom case then that is likely a reference, a pretty cool one at that.
Lemme guess: your avi is from that same game, right? I love it, btw.

Phoenix Wright logic wins yet again. This makes me like this custom case 100x more and fuels my need to play/watch Umineko.
MAN IM FEELING SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Can I just say that I love For Glory.

I ran into a complete ***hole who kept using nametags like "***", "U-SUCK", "DO-U-LIFT", and etc. He even Kirbycided twice the last match! At least I destroyed him with Jigglypuff. Lol.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
!!YEA

man I wish I had an easier time coloring so smoothly. Maybe its my program. or maybe I just suck T:

oh well. FireAlpaca it is. until krita works on mac. or I stop being cheap T:
Tint your pictures,
Flood the whole picture with a color, and transparent the layer to about 10% to 7%
It helps blend the picture together, be careful though, some colors can **** up a picture.
Like Green, Unless it's Fallout don't tint anything green.
I normally go for light colors, like pastels and ****. then for the shadows I use a dark transparent blue, then I change the hue based on what it's shading. (red for skin, make it the same color as it's hair or fur)
text text text and some more text.
At this point I just realized I really don't know what I'm talking about.

T

Trick or Treat

Lemme guess: your avi is from that same game, right? I love it, btw.

Phoenix Wright logic wins yet again. This makes me like this custom case 100x more and fuels my need to play/watch Umineko.
MAN IM FEELING SO GOOD RIGHT NOW.
It is, indeed. Her name also happens to be Erika, as well. I don't think she made it inti the anime, as her appearance cane in EP5, and the anine only "covered" the first 4.

If you are ireally that interested, I would definitely suggest just watching/playing the VNs as, despite being not as dynamic as an anime, they offer sooo much mkre that the anime misses.

Also, it has some pretty amazing music:

It is definitely a series to check out if you love Ace Attorney and detective/loophole stuff, like I do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I ran into a complete ***hole who kept using nametags like "***", "U-SUCK", "DO-U-LIFT", and etc. He even Kirbycided twice the last match! At least I destroyed him with Jigglypuff. Lol.
Dude, I have an amazing Kirbycide story.

So on FG, I met this cool dude back when :4shulk: was my all main every day. We just got even on 1 stocks. He had about 60% damage. He was panicking and was trying to Kirbycide to win. So I switched to Smash mode, purposely went inside Kirby, got out, and killed him with Air Slash.

Too bad I don't use Shulk that much anymore. I tried to get back at him but I've lost my focus on him. :4dk:
@Flight @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest

You think senpai will notice me now?
Nice crystals, Culex.
you better get the reference

T

Trick or Treat

Props for Jigglypuff. <3

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It is, indeed. Her name also happens to be Erika, as well. I don't think she made it inti the anime, as her appearance cane in EP5, and the anine only "covered" the first 4.

If you are ireally that interested, I would definitely suggest just watching/playing the VNs as, despite being not as dynamic as an anime, they offer sooo much mkre that the anime misses.

Also, it has some pretty amazing music:

It is definitely a series to check out if you love Ace Attorney and detective/loophole stuff, like I do.
Wait Wait Wait Wait.....
uh, I mean

I recognize this song. It was in TWO of the custom cases I played. It was used as a pursuit theme. My gosh, this game is more well known on AAO than I thought....

T

Trick or Treat

Wait Wait Wait Wait.....
uh, I mean

I recognize this song. It was in TWO of the custom cases I played. It was used as a pursuit theme. My gosh, this game is more well known on AAO than I thought....
Well people always compared the two series, especially because the main character points a lot, lol. So it makes sense that a lot of traits and music from Umineko would be in AAO.

Which I now want to play those cases you mentioned. Or probably gonna start the actual AA games soon too.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Dude, I have an amazing Kirbycide story.

So on FG, I met this cool dude back when :4shulk: was my all main every day. We just got even on 1 stocks. He had about 60% damage. He was panicking and was trying to Kirbycide to win. So I switched to Smash mode, purposely went inside Kirby, got out, and killed him with Air Slash.

Too bad I don't use Shulk that much anymore. I tried to get back at him but I've lost my focus on him. :4dk:

Nice crystals, Culex.
you better get the reference
Hello SMRPG, how are you?
Though crystals on the bottom of wings make me think of Flandre first.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well people always compared the two series, especially because the main character points a lot, lol. So it makes sense that a lot of traits and music from Umineko would be in AAO.

Which I now want to play those cases you mentioned. Or probably gonna start the actual AA games soon too.
The website is free! Ace Attorney Online url: " aceattorney.sparklin.org " is the name. You don't need an account to play the games, you can just browse through the games section or the forums to find a custom case. You can make a forum account if you wanna ask questions or something (I have one myself), but the forums aren't very active iirc. I mainly use them to check on cases that are currently W.I.P.
You should check it out when you get the chance.

T

Trick or Treat

The website is free! Ace Attorney Online url: " aceattorney.sparklin.org " is the name. You don't need an account to play the games, you can just browse through the games section or the forums to find a custom case. You can make a forum account if you wanna ask questions or something (I have one myself), but the forums aren't very active iirc. I mainly use them to check on cases that are currently W.I.P.
You should check it out when you get the chance.
Which is the one with the Umineko stuff? I'm guessing it is by Ryu Ushiromiya?

I had to cancel my plans because random bad cramps so I am hope and wanting to play!

I think Jigglypuff is great, but Jigglypuff is my worst character in terms of personal skill. Ironically, Jigglypuff is the only character that took him out (Didn't bother to use Roy), so I was happy. :laugh:
Ohh I am the opposite lol. She is my best character by far! But that makes it even better that you won with your worst.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is my most Metal avi yet :denzel:

I still imagine PB singing Death Metal

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Thanks! :)
Can you guys tell what have I missed in these past 5 weeks?
I forgot, dude. :denzel: We have a wiki, but that's all I can remember.

EDIT : Uh, I finished my :4bowser: vs. :4ganondorf: project. I chose :4bowser: as victor, of which I can explain again why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom