• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Not my problem.

I'm demanding how many person in Smashboard have change their avatar in those hour with not see the warning message about it and are now with a broken avatar. lulz.:4wario:
Fortunately all I did was switch back to my Gravatar
So many name changes. I can't even keep up.
Afternoon, guys. What's going on besides the outbreak of Flightius? I am in a sticky situation.
I want to replay through a Zelda game, but which one?
I can go through Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess (favorite), Wind Waker, Between Worlds/Link to a Past
At last it's finished! Hope you guys enjoy it :)

Five Nights at the Social Thread

It's so beautiful, I'm crying right now.
So many choices. :4dk:
Wind Waker wakes my wind. :4dk::4dk::4dk:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wow @BakaCirno , that sure is a nice collaboration.
It's an honor to be left out ...and forgotten. Ditched. Abandoned, even.
Yep.
What do you mean I'm internally screaming in furious anger? :4rob:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why do I feel bad about disconcerting from online with those two people in the gathering hall pfff
Today shall forever be known as "The Great Avatar Break of 2015" even though it'll probably only last no longer than today.
Thats if Warchamp comes back today

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Today shall forever be known as "The Great Avatar Break of 2015" even though it'll probably only last no longer than today.
This is also the day that @BakaCirno forgot to include one of the most grudge-held people in the community.
Little does @BakaCirno know that there is no stopping this train until demands are fulfilled.
But @BakaCirno must know that special treatment is the coward's way out and will not be accepted.

I feel sorry for @BakaCirno and the struggles @BakaCirno must make for making this seemingly small, but absolutely very huge mistake that may cost @BakaCirno 's sanity. I hope @BakaCirno understands the crucial needs to add everybody from the community into projects so everyone including @BakaCirno feels satisfied instead of his indulging hell @BakaCirno must go through until @BakaCirno learns from his horrible mistake of forgetting me. :upsidedown: Hopefully @BakaCirno will understand the message I am protraying and will not stop spreading until this curse is lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom