• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
This is also the day that @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa forgot to include one of the most grudge-held people in the community.
Little does @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa know that there is no stopping this train until demands are fulfilled.
But @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must know that special treatment is the coward's way out and will not be accepted.

I feel sorry for @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa and the struggles @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must make for making this seemingly small, but absolutely very huge mistake that may cost @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa 's sanity. I hope @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa understands the crucial needs to add everybody from the community into projects so everyone including @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa feels satisfied instead of his indulging hell @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must go through until @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa learns from his horrible mistake of forgetting me. :upsidedown: Hopefully @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa will understand the message I am protraying and will not stop spreading until this curse is lifted.
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?
:troll:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
This is also the day that @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa forgot to include one of the most grudge-held people in the community.
Little does @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa know that there is no stopping this train until demands are fulfilled.
But @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must know that special treatment is the coward's way out and will not be accepted.

I feel sorry for @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa and the struggles @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must make for making this seemingly small, but absolutely very huge mistake that may cost @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa 's sanity. I hope @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa understands the crucial needs to add everybody from the community into projects so everyone including @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa feels satisfied instead of his indulging hell @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must go through until @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa learns from his horrible mistake of forgetting me. :upsidedown: Hopefully @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa will understand the message I am protraying and will not stop spreading until this curse is lifted.
Hope this is the last time I have to update the picture :p

D

Deleted member

Wait, so did the avatar problem get fixed or are some of you just using Gravatar?

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Could you repeat that?
:troll:
Oh yeah, sure.

"This is also the day that @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa forgot to include one of the most grudge-held people in the community.

I feel sorry for @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa and the struggles @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must make for making this seemingly small, but absolutely very huge mistake that may cost @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa 's sanity. I hope @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa understands the crucial needs to add everybody from the community into projects so everyone including @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa feels satisfied instead of his indulging hell @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa must go through until @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa learns from his horrible mistake of forgetting me. :upsidedown: Hopefully @ Roaring Salsa Roaring Salsa will understand the message I am protraying and will not stop spreading until this curse is lifted."

You also forgot other people too, so if you could mention them as well that would be perfect. :4dk:

EDIT : Sorry, didn't see you're not Baka. My internet's getting goofy, so I'm going to check it out.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
What's the difference between For Glory Smash and For Glory 1-on-1, btw? Never mind, found it.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Hope this is the last time I have to update the picture :p

EXCEPT FOR ME JOSH GLANG IT!

except... I'm not even here. *swoosh*!!!!

I remember when the smash 4 social thread was my main stay :c good times

I don't deserve to be in cool. picturesssss

for now :smirk:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm out for now.
My internet's acting a bit goofy, so I'll check it out. cya l8r sk8rs :4dk:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
@Erika I'm gonna throw a shot in the dark.
Screen Shot 2015-07-26 at 7.41.17 PM.png

Is this a reference to the visual novel you were talking about yesterday?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd probably need minimum four new games of FNaF to add all the users here
We have five in the first game
I think it was eleven in the second
Only one in the third game
Then four in the fourth game

21 animatronics isn't enough for you? :4dk:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
HERE COME THE KOOPA BROTHERS
~My PM64 experience in a nutshell

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Trials and Tribulations came out before Umineko though
You see, the difference between the past and the present is that you can use figments of the past to create something entirely new and awesome in the present.
In other words, I'm playing a custom Ace Attorney case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom