• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
victree bell sprite large.gif

victree bell sprite.gif

madeee this for my dad considering his favorite pokemon is victreebell.
did i miss much?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can finally use a avatar.

"Insert victory theme here"

Thank's lord Pingas and the mod.:4iggy:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I thought you would use AoSTH Robotnik as your avatar. :glare:
Yep me too. But i am not on my computer and i'm too lazy to find a good image for that. (Also Omega was created by Robotnik so it's technally count,right?:troll:)
Anyway, thank you the mod for that.:cheep:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yup, also @Flight , just because your demanded, here see this.
Are you Pingas is happy now?:secretkpop:
I dunno. Considered the meme funny five years ago and I ain't sure if I'm feeling the same right now. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I dunno. Considered the meme funny five years ago and I ain't sure if I'm feeling the same right now. lol
If you think that pingas aren't funny anymore. Then you don't have swag.
#TrueTalk

_gold_

Smash Master
How's everyone doing today? I had a great day!

Allow me elaborate. I don't know if any of you are familiar with it, but apparently, the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions tour was taking place in Houston today, where I live. I had no idea of it until the day before, and somehow found four open seats in a sold-out show. It was a fluke, but we got lucky! But basically, it's was symphonic concert dedicated to the music from the Pokemon games. Amazing, right?!

The show started out with them playing the Pallet Town. I'm not sure why, but I think I started tearing up when they started playing that song. Probably because it was beautiful and extremely nostalgic. The rest of the show contained three songs from each Pokemon game. It was a great show! My favorite song they played was probably Route 113 from Ruby and Sapphire.

The concert ended on a sad and touching note, however. The creative director of the concert reminded everyone of the unfortunate passing for Mr. Iwata. He said that Junichi Masuda himself requested that the concert be ended with the song Kiseki, from Pokemon X and Y. It was a great experience and privilege.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How's everyone doing today? I had a great day!

Allow me elaborate. I don't know if any of you are familiar with it, but apparently, the Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions tour was taking place in Houston today, where I live. I had no idea of it until the day before, and somehow found four open seats in a sold-out show. It was a fluke, but we got lucky! But basically, it's was symphonic concert dedicated to the music from the Pokemon games. Amazing, right?!

The show started out with them playing the Pallet Town. I'm not sure why, but I think I started tearing up when they started playing that song. Probably because it was beautiful and extremely nostalgic. The rest of the show contained three songs from each Pokemon game. It was a great show! My favorite song they played was probably Route 113 from Rub and Sapphire.

The concert ended on a sad and touching note, however. The creative director of the concert reminded everyone of the unfortunate passing for Mr. Iwata. He said that Junichi Masuda himself requested that the concert be ended with with the song Kiseki, from Pokemon X and Y. It was a great experience and privilege.

Oh I saw the whole Pokemon Symphonic Evolutions on youtube, I loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom