• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I don't practice with level 9 CPUs. They teach you bad habits such as having to charge your smash attack when it's not necessary, though the godlike reaction time they have is something to consider

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
yeah yeah. I gotchu. Ok you remember this?

I went back and tried again a month or two ago.

anyways... that thing that was bugging me about it... I think I finally fixed it! HAAH
but now there's other stuff bothering me about this one now that i look back at it :\ OH WELL!
The newer one is definitely an improvement. Maybe your next one will improve more!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wonder why so many people bashed the movie.
I'm talking about the online series. The movie is pretty much only enjoyable if you are a fan of the Nerd, and even so it's kinda messed up.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well I am gonna try this out just for fun. Maybe someone will want to play when I get back

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Freaking Kyle Busch is a Super Saiyan
3 ****ing wins in a row and 4 overall

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, I'm done with my driving lessons. Gonna take the Final Exam sometime this week.
I'll probably dedicate a good chunk of tomorrow to studying up for it because there's still some parts I'm iffy about. Like the statistics surrounding $mula$ and drugs.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Well, I'm done with my driving lessons. Gonna take the Final Exam sometime this week.
I'll probably dedicate a good chunk of tomorrow to studying up for it because there's still some parts I'm iffy about. Like the statistics surrounding $mula$ and drugs.
Driving is super easy, it's just like a MMO.

It's only bad when you have to deal with other people. :troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Nascar's Facebook page is pure cancer, even the reddit page is mocking them for the salt storm

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Driving is super easy, it's just like a MMO.

It's only bad when you have to deal with other people. :troll:
That's a strange analogy, but it works.
I picked up driving really easily just from watching my sister drive. 1 day I was just cruising around the neighborhood, next day I was driving down expressways and intersections, and then the week after I did a 3 hour drive to my house.
It's a gift I have: Speed.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mad some more progress in Prime 2 today. I got to the first save point in the Sanctuary. It's a pretty cool looking area honestly. Torvus Bog was kind of cool too. Too bad this game isn't likely to have a lava area. I usually really like those.

T

Trick or Treat

Okay so that didn't go well. I think I will just do some FG before I leave in a bit

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Nascar's Facebook page is pure cancer, even the reddit page is mocking them for the salt storm
Now I'm interested, what happened?

That's a strange analogy, but it works.
I picked up driving really easily just from watching my sister drive. 1 day I was just cruising around the neighborhood, next day I was driving down expressways and intersections, and then the week after I did a 3 hour drive to my house.
It's a gift I have: Speed.
Gotta go fast. But it's true man, watch out for other people, especially in large cites.
Been in a car wreak before cause some stupid **** didn't stop at a red light.
She even drove off from the crash site, and came back about 30 minutes later.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I had to leave those two people behind, I need to make it private next time
two people?
who else was there when i left lol.
but yeah you can just make it private
and thank you for saying my character looked beast :3
316 hours of work. i have like 10 sets though
Okay so that didn't go well. I think I will just do some FG before I leave in a bit
i wouldnt mind playing if you'd like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom