• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Just for fun, I wanna know what your hypothetical reaction to each of these characters would be if, in a hypothetical scenario,these were to be the secret characters in Super Smash Flash 2?

• Geno
  • Luigi
  • Ganondorf
  • Shrek
  • Will Smith
  • Sailor Moon
  • Luffy
  • Lyndis
  • Mewtwo
  • Knuckles
  • Ridley
  • Dedede
  • Simon Belmont
  • Diddy Kong
  • Charizard
  • Shaquille O' Neal
  • Steve(Minecraft)
  • Elsa
  • Kefka Palazzo
  • Piccolo
Shaquille O' Neal instant main.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Already next pages? Damn this thread is fast now. And i have to be too!!!:4sonic::4sonic::4sonic:

It's better now.:4pacman:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ew
looks really ugly
but that's scotts fault
What you expected of a nightmare? A poney bear with rainbow? :kappa: Oh another post.
Yep, you have a point.
But the previous animatronics were at least pleasant to look at, which is why it's so jarring seeing the new ones, lol.
They're are from the nightmare of a child. Of course they won't look pleasant as the real one. But it's just my opinion.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
So my friend is at Otakon, and told me he had an important thing to ask. It was a decision between Jotaro and Star Platinum, or Dio and The World.

Never in my life was their such a hard decision as this one...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So my friend is at Otakon, and told me he had an important thing to ask. It was a decision between Jotaro and Star Platinum, or Dio and The World.

Ah.... um.. b...both?
Isn't his form of what we see currently isn't a shell for something more terrifying in it?
You mean this?

Last edited:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

ORA! ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Hello everyone!

Well, today I had to stay nearly 2 hours longer than scheduled at work due to being short handed (2 employees are on vacation), manager trying to find someone to come in early, and oversights in the schedule. :urg:

Even if we weren't short handed, scheduling me, a cashier, to clock out at 12pm is one of the worst ideas you could do for the store. 12pm is always the time where we have the highest concentration of customers coming in and you need every register open to satisfy that lunch rush.

*Yawn* So what's goin' on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom