• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Never thought I would see something so sad, yet hilarious on Twitter when looking through the birthday tweets. It turns out that Nintendo of America advertised Pixels in a recent tweet only to be bombarded with angry posts regarding their "involvement" in the film. Not only we have the usual complains about how much the movie sucks, but things sink to a new low once they say things like "Nintendo had been horrible since the E3 event and Federation Force!" or "Iwata did not die to see **** like this!". Why don't you all look at the link below or the visual I've made of the more dumber examples. :facepalm:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/2...out-pixels-movie-and-the-response-wasnt-good/

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay, I just learned the Revoltech Woody thing originates from Japan. The brand of the figure is Japanese.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Never thought I would see something so sad, yet hilarious on Twitter when looking through the birthday tweets. It turns out that Nintendo of America advertised Pixels in a recent tweet only to be bombarded with angry posts regarding their "involvement" in the film. Not only we have the usual complains about how much the movie sucks, but things sink to a new low once they say things like "Nintendo had been horrible since the E3 event and Federation Force!" or "Iwata did not die to see **** like this!". Why don't you all look at the link below or the visual I've made of the more dumber examples. :facepalm:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/2...out-pixels-movie-and-the-response-wasnt-good/

But seriously, yeah. Just as bad as those ariana grande #s

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

Gods, those kind of people kill my brains cells without even trying. :facepalm:

:094:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If only I could reanimated this in a FNAF style.
Funny thing is that this scene inspirate me for the death of one of the vilain....In the version more "anime" of my FNAF-parodie. (Because my FNAF-parodie have have actually two way to see it differently: One is more "realistic" and the other is more "Anime", but it's more thing different in the plot than any change really.)
Got this.

@Flight is Freddy
@Rysir is Foxy
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo is Bonnie
@Erika is Chica
@Space Stranger is Golden Freddy
@Equestrian Flyer is Annoying Fan
It would be cool to see Original Animatronic for other member, also who will be Ballon Boy?
Edit: Also, 3000 post baby.:cool:

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Yeeeah, keep that in spoilers and don't cross the line.

Anyways, why is Pixels receiving the hate? The absolutely ridiculous plot? Fueled only by nostalgia and nothing else?

:231:
unncay link vs cat.gif

oupsy daisy.

Funny thing is that this scene inspirate me for the death of one of the vilain....In the version more "anime" of my FNAF-parodie. (Because my FNAF-parodie have have actually two way to see it differently: One is more "realistic" and the other is more "Anime", but it's more thing different in the plot than any change really.)

It would be cool to see Original Animatronic for other member, also who will be Ballon Boy?
Edit: Also, 3000 post baby.:cool:
Disney inspires everyone it seems. :3

Also dibs on BB.

HYA!
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
uncanny uncanny link.png

Perfect.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Anyways, why is Pixels receiving the hate? The absolutely ridiculous plot? Fueled only by nostalgia and nothing else?

:231:
Basically the same reason every other film by Adam Sandler or Happy Madison Films bombs: weak, immature humor that doesn't know its audience.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

well now i'm ticked off.
lovely.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
+ 100 for using my favorite movie
That 2D animation man. <3

Wow, that tickle both my funny bone and my emo bone.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Seen the news for myself and Hogan's officially lost his mind. I guess part of the reason for the racial outburst is because that black billionaire makes more money that him and wants to take his lovely daughter away from him.

Too bad this wrestling fan had moved on to a much more relevant and popular guy like John Cena. :awesome:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
How about Toy Freddy then? Old Freddy is just.... OLD, you know?
Well if you compare Old Freddy and Freddy in FNAF 1. There is a quite a difference! I mean look at this!

And this!

They are not exactly the same,nah? Also, Toy Freddy is not really my favourite, even tough i like him because everyone forget about him.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, if i can't be Old Freddy. Can i be Springtrap? I mean look he is here!
oie_yecndNr7xNjH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom