• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I want MH4 solely to play with my IRL friends.

We need a game that we can play where I don't completely trash everyone. Whoops.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
thats fine :4pacman:
i like playing MH4 and my 3DS is all i have next month so its no issue for me.

well hey, if you need help like i said im open later today.
gettin help with Hunter ranks early on isnt a bad thing. you dont get good armor until HR4, i think.
This Monster Hunter talk makes me wish there was a Hunterboards

We need a game that we can play where I don't completely trash everyone. Whoops.
I bet you would be fun to play with
Most used Gesture if I were to play with you

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323

I want my RL friends to get MH4 so I actually have people to play it with. I guess I should play it on my own more, since I've barely gotten anywhere (Second village :|).

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
This Monster Hunter talk makes me wish there was a Hunterboards
my god i would use the hell of that.
i know MH way more than I know smash, so i could even state info with regretting it later :4pacman:

ive literally played MH4 with just randoms.
and i solo'd all the way to G-Rank and just help pre-HR4's.

solo gets boring though for me now. coop is really fun.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
*sigh* I'm never gonna get everything I want in MH3U since everyone is gonna be playing MH4.
Oh well, I never planned on doing so, anyway.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
*sigh* I'm never gonna get everything I want in MH3U since everyone is gonna be playing MH4.
I still never reached G-Rank in MH3U. I'm a HR4 scrub.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well.....Guys...Here it is....For the first time you will see the character of my FNAF-parodie called "Five night's with Jack". But i want to say something before. It's not because it's FNAF-related that you have to said that the character are bad or the idea is just bad. Also this draw date since along time so the character have get some changes since the last time my sister draw her. But end the bla bla.....HERE IT IS!!!!!
Five night with Jack.jpg

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Well.....Guys...Here it is....For the first time you will see the character of my FNAF-parodie called "Five night's with Jack". But i want to say something before. It's not because it's FNAF-related that you have to said that the character are bad or the idea is just bad. Also this draw date since along time so the character have get some changes since the last time my sister draw her. But end the bla bla.....HERE IT IS!!!!!
View attachment 63536
I haven't seen paper in years!

it's pretty cool though, I like it.:link64:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
View attachment 63536
Man, this is really good. :)

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Heh, my cousin is only HR6. He's already busting out on MH4, anyway, so he doesn't plan on finishing MH3U.
I'll probably go back to MH3U because it's the only thing I can play with my RL friends right now, my friend plays on my Wii U and me on my 3ds. We aren't amazing, but it's fun.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i dont MH3 on Wii, so i couldnt play with ya lol.
i would otherwise. the 3DS version doesnt have online so.
View attachment 63536
that looks... like really good.
dang.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you so much guys for appriciate this draw of my sister! I was kinda scared because of the character design that could have get mix opinion and that it's FNAF-related. (Since i know that some person here hate FNAF) But your seem to all like it! Thank you so much again! I'm gonna to say that to my sister! Really, your the best as always guys!
Pac-ManHeadSSB4-U.png

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also for the person that really like the draw of my sister. She is going soon to do another one! Still my FNAF-parodie but hey. At least it will be good to see! Contrary to my draw. So i will say when she will finish!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, Five Night at the Social Thread.....Well i will like this idea. But only if Space Stranger is Golden Freddy.:4wario:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Also, Five Night at the Social Thread.....Well i will like this idea. But only if Space Stranger is Golden Freddy.:4wario:
D-i could be Golden Freddy :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom