• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"The currently Japan-only iOS & Android app, Dancing! Pokémon Band!, has received a new update. This update adds a variety of new features including Mewtwo as a playable character, as well as the addition of two new songs: Getta BanBan, the current opening theme to the anime, and the track from Pokémon X & Y: Battle - Wild Pokémon. It also includes a new backdrop for the game featuring the beach. It also includes a special new dance for GaoGao All Stars. This update is free to download"

Even Nintendo know Mewtwo ain't ****. :troll:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Wait, when have we talked about Mario Kart and why have I not been invited?

Lucky for you, it is afternoon, at least here.

So good afternoon!
Lucky for me, Time is only a concept.:troll:

so matter what I do, no matter how awful, at least no one from the future will come back to kill me.

B-but we need to be more educated and stuff!
I'm an artist, I don't have to be smart.

just have to make pretty.

Fine. Good Evening.

:231:
good evening to you too m8.

_gold_

Smash Master
Made this short clip, so please, donate and help support Little Mac.
I couldn't get the sound fading right. Sorry.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey guys! I have a important question for you all that you need to answer for me! So here it is: when i was searching in my old draw for give at my sister a draw of exemple for that...Well she can draw that but better. I have found a awesome draw of her for my Happy Birthday! Since i found this draw so good. I really want to show you all! Also this draw is with all of the character of my FNAF-parodie, so that can mean that i can show you how they look with the a good art style. The only bad thing tough is that the paper is in format A3. So i have to do a screenshot of it. So with a ****ty quality. But i really want to show you this draw! So, what are you answer?:4gaw:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
wowww im somehow sick.
did i contract it from someone in this thread somehow

like literally there was no cause to wake up having a cold.

i-i wanna play with a group of you and @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo sometime ;-;
I've never actually really played a MH for more than 5 minutes before, so I'm probably the ultimate dead weight lol

Actually, now's a good time for my emote to describe me.

yamchaemote.png

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
No cleavage, no substances of anykind.

Y'all good

(I bought MH4U btw)
Oh, rad avi btw.
(I want that game soooo bad. Gonna have to buy a new3ds though)

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Hey guys! I have a important question for you all that you need to answer for me! So here it is: when i was searching in my old draw for give at my sister a draw of exemple for that...Well she can draw that but better. I have found a awesome draw of her for my Happy Birthday! Since i found this draw so good. I really want to show you all! Also this draw is with all of the character of my FNAF-parodie, so that can mean that i can show you how they look with the a good art style. The only bad thing tough is that the paper is in format A3. So i have to do a screenshot of it. So with a ****ty quality. But i really want to show you this draw! So, what are you answer?:4gaw:
Sure Little Timmy I'll take the bait.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
"The currently Japan-only iOS & Android app, Dancing! Pokémon Band!, has received a new update. This update adds a variety of new features including Mewtwo as a playable character, as well as the addition of two new songs: Getta BanBan, the current opening theme to the anime, and the track from Pokémon X & Y: Battle - Wild Pokémon. It also includes a new backdrop for the game featuring the beach. It also includes a special new dance for GaoGao All Stars. This update is free to download"

Even Nintendo know Mewtwo ain't ****. :troll:
POKEMON: DANCING ALL NIGHT

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i wanna see it.
I've never actually really played a MH for more than 5 minutes before, so I'm probably the ultimate dead weight lol

Actually, now's a good time for my emote to describe me.

View attachment 63531
naaaah i like playing with new people. its fun.
ive only played MH3 and MH4 anyways.
i have like 314 hours on MH4U right now lol. G-Rank and such.
im sure you'd learn quick
Pikachu sprite.gif

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
im sure you'd learn quick View attachment 63534
Kinda an overstatement. :p
I've beaten solo mode in MH3U and achieved G-Rank and I still have only gotten 40% of all the armors/weapons I want. About 200 hours in, btw.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Im so sucky at beating up big monsters D: You will see me floppy around like a fish
I can get a Great Jaggi limping but I just cant kill it
likeee i just told Neo here.
naaaah i like playing with new people. its fun.
im sure you'd learn quick View attachment 63534
its kinda difficult at first seeing as your weapons are really bad in the beginning.
heck if you need help wrecking great Jaggi's for armor or something I DON'T MIND HELPING.
... of course my character is kinda jacked up so...

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I have had Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for like 7 months now and I still haven't even opened the box yet.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Kinda an overstatement. :p
I've beaten solo mode in MH3U and achieved G-Rank and I still have only gotten 40% of all the armors/weapons I want. About 200 hours in, btw.
thats pretty cool.
i had roughly 600 hours on MH3, so i had pretty much gotten everything i wanted lol.
soloing stuff wasnt the MOST fun thing though :/

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration

its kinda difficult at first seeing as your weapons are really bad in the beginning.
heck if you need help wrecking great Jaggi's for armor or something I DON'T MIND HELPING.
We could always set up a hunt sometime. Can't be today for me though :c

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

yeah I have to set my sights on getting some good armor. I still have the beginning armor on :substitute:

and I have been paying to much attention to my Palicos needs and not enough on myself

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
We could always set up a hunt sometime. Can't be today for me though :c
thats fine :4pacman:
i like playing MH4 and my 3DS is all i have next month so its no issue for me.
yeah I have to set my sights on getting some good armor. I still have the beginning armor on :substitute:

and I have been paying to much attention to my Palicos needs and not enough on myself
well hey, if you need help like i said im open later today.
gettin help with Hunter ranks early on isnt a bad thing. you dont get good armor until HR4, i think.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well for the person that want to see the draw of my sister. I think me and i have get the best quality for the screenshot! I have now to transfer the image on my computer so just wait a little.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Well for the person that want to see the draw of my sister. I think me and i have get the best quality for the screenshot! I have now to transfer the image on my computer so just wait a little.
alright, cool cool.

im curious so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom