• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So be it. I hope they have fun playing on Smashville 24/7 and stressing about every little detail. More power to them I suppose.
Don't worry. Sakurai will hit them infinitely with the Fan item as eternal punishment in hell. :ganondorf:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I think the only way to make them better is to make them broken. And apparently the competitive scene HATES that.
TLink would be MUCH better than Link if he had his bouncing Dair back. But that move is broken.
It'd be really funny if everyone was broken to an equal degree. Then we'd get stuff that's as ridiculously entertaining as Brawl Minus... But IN HDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I mean, that's not going to happen, but it'd still be funny.
Also, Poor Tinker Tink.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Landing Ganondorf's up-tilt is so satisfying.

Anyway, what's going on this thre--ah, competitive Smash.

What a joke that is.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So be it. I hope they have fun playing on Smashville 24/7 and stressing about every little detail. More power to them I suppose.
That's why playing for win is no fun. And playing for fun is fun.
#Mao644Logic

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Guys guys guys, I have an idea.
What if we all went into the competitive impressions thread and spammed Space Stranger's quote?

T

Trick or Treat

people just need to realize that balance is good but balance to the point of the homogenization of options is the worst thing that can happen to a fighting game
Being balanced to the point where no single character is clearly vastly OP or clearly trash is good.

Being balanced to the point where no stage is exceedingly difficult for certain characters to win at, is good.

Anything moee than that is too far for me.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's as satisfying as landing a Warlock Punch. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

And yep, you know it.
Exploding kick that shatters shields.

Woe betide those who dare to use the shield against that move.

Guys guys guys, I have an idea.
What if we all went into the competitive impressions thread and spammed Space Stranger's quote?
I can tell it's not a good idea.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Go into the competitive thread? Hell nope.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So I just learned that McLeodGaming will be at Super Smash Con and will reveal something "special" for Super Smash Flash 2 on the convention's final day.

HYPE GET! Can't wait!

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Exploding kick that shatters shields.

Woe betide those who dare to use the shield against that move.
And the purple pawnch that pretty much shatters shields as well. ( ᐛ )ᕗ

So I just learned that McLeodGaming will be at Super Smash Con and will reveal something "special" for Super Smash Flash 2 on the convention's final day.

HYPE GET! Can't wait!
LUIGI FINALLY CONFIRMED! : D

Loljk. He's probably a secret character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What, are you afraid? :evil:

Japan. lol

What else needs to be said? :p
Not afraid. Just don't want to see some bull**** of people that will call every character in the games excepted the top tier. Trash or too weak, i have see already alot of this.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

HYPE GET! Can't wait!
Oh, remember me from the SSF2 thread in Brawl Workshop? There was a kid there (GangstaPuff, I believe) who thought Lloyd and DK were broken characters. And that tap dashing was OP or something. Oh, and I was getting hyped over the Direct.
Does that ring any bells?
...menstrual pads.

which says a lot about what japan thinks of the show
*gag*
you learn something new about women everyday....

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

HYPE GET! Can't wait!
I find it cool fan projects like that can also create hype in people. Warm the cockles and all.

Cockles of my heart.

You dirty rogue.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not afraid. Just don't want to see some bull**** of people that will call every character in the games excepted the top tier. Trash or too weak, i have see already alot of this.
The ignore list is excellent to block people you deem unpleasant.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The ignore list is excellent to block people you deem unpleasant.
Bah, i just don't go on this thread and all is better frankly. And the character board (Expected Shulk and some other character.) are not better too. Poor Dark Pit...

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I'm awake.

So since I was paying for something else for freemium (specifically the Meet and Greet contest) I threw in 5 dollars extra for a 3 month premium. First person to answer gets it. If a premium gets it, they can choose to gift it to anyone, if a normie gets it, they can either gift it or use it for themselves.

My current avatar, character and the game she's from. You have to get both right to get it. Let's see who here is really cool (as opposed to kinda cool :p)

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
...menstrual pads.

which says a lot about what japan thinks of the show

Ill let the article speak for itself
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...2nd-round-of-feminine-hygiene-products/.90848
lol
"Happy 20th anniversary...

Here's some pads."
I'm awake.

So since I was paying for something else for freemium (specifically the Meet and Greet contest) I threw in 5 dollars extra for a 3 month premium. First person to answer gets it. If a premium gets it, they can choose to gift it to anyone, if a normie gets it, they can either gift it or use it for themselves.

My current avatar, character and the game she's from. You have to get both right to get it. Let's see who here is really cool (as opposed to kinda cool :p)
HOW DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH MONEY
Like how do you pay for your own premium lol.
anyways i know these characters buuut... i'll let other people get it

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm awake.

uhm uhhhhhh..........
Lana from Hyrule Warriors!
You must be a kid if you didn't already know girls have periods
*ahem* ofc I know THAT much. it's not like I'll need to know all these girl products anyway.

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
lol
"Happy 20th anniversary...

Here's some pads."

HOW DO YOU HAVE THIS MUCH MONEY
Like how do you pay for your own premium lol.
anyways i know these characters buuut... i'll let other people get it
Who knows~ One of these days I'll regret it but until then, if people are happy thats what matters

Oh incidentally, no answering with an edit.

uhm uhhhhhh..........
Lana from Hyrule Warriors!

*ahem* ofc I know THAT much. it's not like I'll need to know all these girl products anyway.
Nope.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Who knows~ One of these days I'll regret it but until then, if people are happy thats what matters

Oh incidentally, no answering with an edit.
>_< I know.
I was close, though, right?
Lana? Hyrule Warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom