• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hi, I'm alive, yes.
To prove it, here's some "Nichijou : Duwang" crap that I made.
Duwang 4-P1.jpg

So, what's new ?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have an assload of Disney related news to post.

See you guys in a bit!

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I have an assload of Disney related news to post.
See you guys in a bit!
3ff.gif

If he used "assload" instead of "buttload", then this means Space Stranger is serious.
Can't wait for the "Cars 2" news.

Not much. Just sleepy.
Nothing much either. I was mostly planning stuff with my friend artist. Sharing the stuff I made and other wonders.
I also rekt people on FG with Captain Falcon, but that's not interresting.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Actually now that I think about it there was one thing I've been doing. I've had this idea for a fighting game. Granted it'll be on hold 'till I learn how to make a game, but thinking about it now will help.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Actually now that I think about it there was one thing I've been doing. I've had this idea for a fighting game. Granted it'll be on hold 'till I learn how to make a game, but thinking about it now will help.
I've been doing the same too, but maybe for a bit too long. I've been thinking about a Smash Bros. styled anime fighter. Why? Because I'm a weeb, that's why. :upsidedown:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
That sounds interesting. What are your current plans for it (characters, stages, etc.)?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That sounds interesting. What are your current plans for it (characters, stages, etc.)?
Well as of right now it's all just text for sometime down the road. But the idea is a game where people (who have previously died) fight for a second chance at life. With the final boss being Death himself. And the design for the characters would be inspired by how they were killed; the reasoning being that Death loves pouring salt on the wound.
If done right it could work as a lighthearted black comedy. Kinda like along the lines of Isaac or Super Meat Boy.

In terms of characters, I've been trying to think of ideas that are odd to play at first, to fit the off-putting and strange tone of the game, but get easier once you get the hang of them.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
So Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is out.
6yDfiwI.gif

it's basically FNAF 1 on roids.

Oh and there is some biting, I guess.

Last edited:

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh
Steelheart moviiiiiiieeeeee!!!!!!!!
*squeals

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Well you are a Dark Mage. Books give you magic.
Time to go into character!
Pfff. Please. The power of dark mages doesn't come from the tomes, silly! Also, Steelheart is a very good book to use as a tome. I once obliterated a whole army with it! Well, a small one. A sliiiightly nonexistant one. Nya ha ha!

T

Trick or Treat

Speaking of Visual Novels.
Anyone played/read Umineko no Naku Koro ni? I heard really great things about it.
I know this is way late.

But I have read (more like watched) all 8 main VNs of Umineko. It is pretty incredible.

The anime only covers the first 4, and obviously leaves out quite a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Time to go into character!
Pfff. Please. The power of dark mages doesn't come from the tomes, silly! Also, Steelheart is a very good book to use as a tome. I once obliterated a whole army with it! Well, a small one. A sliiiightly nonexistant one. Nya ha ha!
And this is why we keep you bound in the corner! :D

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There's a Walker Texas Ranger marathon going on right now.
Chuck Norris pls. :4charizard:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today is the only day of this week with a clear sky during sunset for me lol

T

Trick or Treat

Ask the magic conch!

My moveset includes knives, spoons, plates, and other spammable projectiles.
Okay Mega Man.
lol what are YOUR customs then?
Side Special: Taking off my ribbon and using it as a whip, like ZSS. Custom makes it faster but weaker.

Neutral: Rollout

Up Special: I jump up.

Down Special: Waifu Smile. I smile with the glow of a perfect waifu, which stuns the opponent.

Final Smash: I beg you to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom