• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Holy ****.
I actually did it.
I beat classic 9.0 without losing a single life.
I'm so happy right now!
YES!
I DID IT!

I did it with Lucina, BTW.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
You know, with my generation lacking the idea of what wit is and all, I'm surprised "Dank Pit" isn't a thing.
(You see, it's funny because dank really means dark (in this case gloomy) or murky. And the kids today have no idea how to describe things without needing to use a word that was already fine on its own, often eliminating the original definition. Did you know that swag means curtains? This generation clearly doesn't.)
There is, actually.

"Behold my terrible Dank Pit"
-Some guy on the Awkward Zombie Forums

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'd always assumed that it was Dark Pit fanart
Different outfit, differently colored eyes. Nope, it's not Dark Pit.

It's Yuichiro Hyakuya from the manga Owari no Seraph. Not even a video game character. lol

Oh god thats almost scary
I was like "this looks familiar" then it hit me.

Seriously, they look so much alike in those particular artworks.

OW THE...

With green eyes look better imo
Yuichiro isn't particularly edgy, though. More like your typical shounen manga protagonist. lol

Even Dark Pit isn't that edgy.

Holy ****.
I actually did it.
I'm so happy right now!
YES!
I DID IT!

Damn, that image is like pure manliness.

A fitting reward for enduring such a trial.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Jesus Science has gone to far
View attachment 63326
Someone needs to make a Kid Icarus x Owari no Seraph crossover fic.

It gets to a whole other level when you consider...

[collapse="Owari no Seraph spoilers"]Yuichiro has a super power that has him grow black wings and implied to be some sort of angel or something.[/collapse]

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
That's what I was just doing. Shinobu was really challenging even though she's just the third boss
Yea, that was my first boss I struggled with too. The boss after is suprisingly easy in comparison.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Different outfit, differently colored eyes. Nope, it's not Dark Pit.

It's Yuichiro Hyakuya from the manga Owari no Seraph. Not even a video game character. lol

I was like "this looks familiar" then it hit me.

Seriously, they look so much alike in those particular artworks.

Yuichiro isn't particularly edgy, though. More like your typical shounen manga protagonist. lol

Even Dark Pit isn't that edgy.

Damn, that image is like pure manliness.

A fitting reward for enduring such a trial.
I love the image.
I felt the accomplishment when I first saw it.

All I have left to do is Get all the custom specials, and clear All-star on Hard w/ all characters.
Then I'll be done.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Hi. It's time for :4ganondorf:
Remember to tell me if I missed anything or should remove anything, it helps so I don't get yelled at in the end.

Ganondorf Dragmire (nice name) was born as a male Gerudo, said to be born once every 100 years. He was taken care by Koume and Kotake, aka Twinrova. Being as the male, it was Ganondorf's destiny to be the King of Gerudo. As the King of Thieves, he learnt about how his desert life isn't as cool as everyone elses, so he decided to raid that **** and get the Triforce with the help of his gifted magical powers. He eventually succeeds, but since he's such a meanie he only gets a part of it: The Triforce of Power. He tries to take over the world, doesn't then is sealed away into another realm as more plot ensues as he becomes a pigman. We get it, it's a long story. He just keeps coming back and going back, nothing else to it, really.

Oh yeah, he's also the reincarnation of Demise.

Age - ?
Weight - ?
Height - 7"6 (230 cm)
Race - Gerudo, Demon
Ganondorf, wielding the Triforce of Power, would obviously be very strong. Even without it, he has proven to be powerful. He can nearly destroy his throne room floor in a single punch. He does not usually use his fists in battle aside from Smash Bros., but rather swords. He is very talented with swords, and chips in good damage when using them. As for Ganondorf's magic abilities, he is also proficient at that. He can summon lighting, lightning balls, and fire. His most recognized magical move of all is the Dead Man's Volley.
Holding the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf can take fatal wounds like it was just a scratch and keep fighting. Unless the Triforce of Power is gone, Ganondorf cannot really "die". He has survived a full on attack from Midna after she fused with the Fushed Shadow and his own execution. He still can be stunned by certain weapons/attacks though.
Ganondorf is somewhat fast. He doesn't even need to really focus on speed when he traps his enemy in a barrier around him. He has shown to use his speed to the best he can in Wind Waker, making huge leaps while using his two swords.
Ganon is more magical oriented, using ranged attacks rather than physical ones. He can use his trident or dual swords, but he usually prefers to use magical attacks in this form more.
Ganon basically has the same defense as Ganondorf. End of Story.
Ganon isn't fast either, but he has the ability to teleport, which is very useful for evasion or suprise attacks.
Most of Ganon(dorf)'s abilities are magic related and already discussed, except for the Twilight powers.
In Twilight Princess, Ganondorf is able to take in Twili power and hatred to give himself extra power. He can also generate Twilight portals and barriers than need the Fused Shadow to destroy completely.
  • Dead Man's Volley - Ganondorf's most recognized attacks. Ganondorf brings up a ball of light and shoots it at his opponent. To counter it, it must be hit and sent back to Ganondorf. As it keeps getting hit, it gets faster until someone takes the hit.
  • Darkness Wave - Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf shoots a wave of darkness at his opponent. This leaves the opponent unable to move or sends them back
  • Quake Punch - When he punches the ground, it emits shockwaves and can also destroy parts of a room he is in.
  • Lightning Balls - Ganondorf brings up another ball of light, but instead of throwing it, it separatges into several smaller orbs that are thrown at the opponent from all directions; is vulnerable during the charge.
  • Fire Bats - Ganon can summon bats made of fire and throw them at his enemy. They are formed and thrown in a circular pattern.
  • Energy Ball - Like Ganondorf, Ganon can shoot an energy ball from his weapon.
  • Fireballs - Along with bats, he can shoot a single fireball at his enemy as well. Once he shoots a large fireball, it can be split into three smaller fireballs.
  • Trident Throw - Ganon can throw his trident in a boomerang fashion. However, he remains still during this and is vulnerable to attacks.
  • Jump - Ganon jumps and causes the enemy to be temporarily paralyzed
  • Broadsword - As seen in the Ocarina of Time manga, Ganondorf holds a sword that has the ability to have his dark energy channeled through it.
  • Twin Scimitars - As seen in Wind Waker, Ganondorf can attack multiple times with these swords along with a jump attack that is superior to Link's by both damage and jump distance.
  • Sword of the Sages - Ganondorf's most canon recent sword, it can be weld by Ganondorf both one and two-handed. This was attempted to be the sword that killed Ganondorf, but it obviously didn't.
  • Trident - Ganon's most used weapon, the trident can be used at a long-reached weapon and a projectile.
  • Dual Swords - Ganon also holds two giant swords that he can use. However, he is slightly vulnerable right before swinging his swords.
Besides Ganon, Ganondorf has other transformations he could use.
Beast Ganon is a...more beastial form of Ganon. In this form, Ganon goes wild, wrecking everything in his path. It is implied by Ganondorf himself that he has some, but not a lot. It is also implied that he can change in and out of this form at will. His weak spot is the same as Ganondorf's (which I will reveal later)
This is Ganon's alter-ego. This form is a powerful wizard which can do the following:
  • Dead Man's Volley
  • Fireball Attack (if hit, fireballs will fling out)
  • Lightning Attack
  • Copy himself into duplicates
Like Ganondorf, the Dead Man's Volley can stun him. After being defeated, Ganon will emerge as a bat and fly away. Or he could just transform right there, I don't know.
Ganondorf has an ego, let's get that out. He is consumed by greed, evil, and obviously power. He holds an insane lust for power. His goal is to take over the world with the Triforce, and he does not stop. He believes he is invincible thanks to the Triforce of Power, which leaves him to underestimate opponents. But he also has a temper than when triggered, he can go onto a murderous rampage.

He is very manipulative and calculating. He is a very skilled strategist, making Link open the Door of Time for him. He only fights who he deems worthy. He has lived through centuries, becoming more mature over the years. It is stated that the reason he took over Hyrule was for the green landscapre over the desert the Gerudos previously inhabited.
Ganondorf has survived many things, such as:
  • Being attacked by Midna when fused with the Fused Shadow
  • Crushed underneath his own castle
  • Numerous fatal wounds
  • His own execution, then to later kill the Sage of Water
He has also created portals to other dimensions and has corrupted lands so many times.
  • Very powerful magician/swordsman
  • Can change into other forms, each with their own advantages
  • Triforce of Power gives invulnerability
  • Good strategist
  • Can underestimate his foes
  • Aggrovated easily
  • Weak to holy/light weapons as well as his own attack (Dead Man's Volley)
  • Most importantly, has a giant gaping hole in his chest

So guys, who do you think will win? :4bowser: or :4ganondorf: ?
Don't go "this one" without an explanation. Favoritism isn't used here. :4villager:

EDIT : Man, I always mess up something in the Spoiler tabs. :4pacman:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Remember to tell me if I missed anything or should remove anything, it helps so I don't get yelled at in the end.

Ganondorf Dragmire (nice name) was born as a male Gerudo, said to be born once every 100 years. He was taken care by Koume and Kotake, aka Twinrova. Being as the male, it was Ganondorf's destiny to be the King of Gerudo. As the King of Thieves, he learnt about how his desert life isn't as cool as everyone elses, so he decided to raid that **** and get the Triforce with the help of his gifted magical powers. He eventually succeeds, but since he's such a meanie he only gets a part of it: The Triforce of Power. He tries to take over the world, doesn't then is sealed away into another realm as more plot ensues as he becomes a pigman. We get it, it's a long story. He just keeps coming back and going back, nothing else to it, really.

Age - ?
Weight - ?
Height - 7"6 (230 cm)
Race - Gerudo, Demon
Ganondorf, wielding the Triforce of Power, would obviously be very strong. Even without it, he has proven to be powerful. He can nearly destroy his throne room floor in a single punch. He does not usually use his fists in battle aside from Smash Bros., but rather swords. He is very talented with swords, and chips in good damage when using them. As for Ganondorf's magic abilities, he is also proficient at that. He can summon lighting, lightning balls, and fire. His most recognized magical move of all is the Dead Man's Volley./spoiler]
Holding the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf can take fatal wounds like it was just a scratch and keep fighting. Unless the Triforce of Power is gone, Ganondorf cannot really "die". He has survived a full on attack from Midna after she fused with the Fushed Shadow and his own execution. He still can be stunned by certain weapons/attacks though.
Ganondorf is somewhat fast. He doesn't even need to really focus on speed when he traps his enemy in a barrier around him. He has shown to use his speed to the best he can in Wind Waker, making huge leaps while using his two swords.
Ganon is more magical oriented, using ranged attacks rather than physical ones. He can use his trident or dual swords, but he usually prefers to use magical attacks in this form more.
Ganon isn't fast either, but he has the ability to teleport, which is very useful for evasion or suprise attacks.
Most of Ganon(dorf)'s abilities are magic related and already discussed, except for the Twilight powers.
In Twilight Princess, Ganondorf is able to take in Twili power and hatred to give himself extra power. He can also generate Twilight portals and barriers than need the Fused Shadow to destroy completely.
  • Dead Man's Volley - Ganondorf's most recognized attacks. Ganondorf brings up a ball of light and shoots it at his opponent. To counter it, it must be hit and sent back to Ganondorf. As it keeps getting hit, it gets faster until someone takes the hit.
  • Darkness Wave - Using the Triforce of Power, Ganondorf shoots a wave of darkness at his opponent. This leaves the opponent unable to move or sends them back
  • Quake Punch - When he punches the ground, it emits shockwaves and can also destroy parts of a room he is in.
  • Lightning Balls - Ganondorf brings up another ball of light, but instead of throwing it, it separatges into several smaller orbs that are thrown at the opponent from all directions; is vulnerable during the charge.
  • Fire Bats - Ganon can summon bats made of fire and throw them at his enemy. They are formed and thrown in a circular pattern.
  • Fireballs - Along with bats, he can shoot a single fireball at his enemy as well. Once he shoots a large fireball, it can be split into three smaller fireballs.
  • Trident Throw - Ganon can throw his trident in a boomerang fashion. However, he remains still during this and is vulnerable to attacks.
  • Broadsword - As seen in the Ocarina of Time manga, Ganondorf holds a sword that has the ability to have his dark energy channeled through it.
  • Twin Scimitars - As seen in Wind Waker, Ganondorf can attack multiple times with these swords along with a jump attack that is superior to Link's by both damage and jump distance.
  • Sword of the Sages - Ganondorf's most canon recent sword, it can be weld by Ganondorf both one and two-handed. This was attempted to be the sword that killed Ganondorf, but it obviously didn't.
  • Trident - Ganon's most used weapon, the trident can be used at a long-reached weapon and a projectile.
  • Dual Swords - Ganon also holds two giant swords that he can use. However, he is slightly vulnerable right before swinging his swords.
Beast Ganon is a...more beastial form of Ganon. In this form, Ganon goes wild, wrecking everything in his path. It is implied by Ganondorf himself that he has some, but not a lot. It is also implied that he can change in and out of this form at will. His weak spot is the same as Ganondorf's (which I will reveal later)
This is Ganon's alter-ego. This form is a powerful wizard which can do the following:
  • Dead Man's Volley
  • Lightning Attack
Like Ganondorf, the Dead Man's Volley can stun him. After being defeated, Ganon will emerge as a bat and fly away. Or he could just transform right there, I don't know.
Ganondorf has an ego, let's get that out. He is consumed by greed, evil, and obviously power. He holds an insane lust for power. His goal is to take over the world with the Triforce, and he does not stop. He believes he is invincible thanks to the Triforce of Power, which leaves him to underestimate opponents. But he also has a temper than when triggered, he can go onto a murderous rampage.

He is very manipulative and calculating. He is a very skilled strategist, making Link open the Door of Time for him. He only fights who he deems worthy. He has lived through centuries, becoming more mature over the years. It is stated that the reason he took over Hyrule was for the green landscapre over the desert the Gerudos previously inhabited.
  • Numerous fatal wounds
He has also created portals to other dimensions and has corrupted lands so many times.
  • Good strategist
  • Aggrovated easily

Don't go "this one" without an explanation. Favoritism isn't used here. :4villager:
Ganon by a longshot. Sure Bowser is tough and all, but he can't beat the Lord of Darkness himself.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Age - ?
Weight - ?
Height - 7"6 (230 cm)
Race - Gerudo, Demon
Ganondorf, wielding the Triforce of Power, would obviously be very strong. Even without it, he has proven to be powerful. He can nearly destroy his throne room floor in a single punch. He does not usually use his fists in battle aside from Smash Bros., but rather swords. He is very talented with swords, and chips in good damage when using them. As for Ganondorf's magic abilities, he is also proficient at that. He can summon lighting, lightning balls, and fire. His most recognized magical move of all is the Dead Man's Volley./spoiler]
  • Dead Man's Volley
  • Lightning Attack

• Numerous fatal wounds
  • Good strategist
  • Aggrovated easily

Ganondorf because he has the Triforce of Power, which grants him god-like power (duh) and immunity to nearly everything except divine powers or weapons, which Bowser doesn't have.

So yeah, badass monster as he may be, the Koopa King stands no chance against the King of Evil.

Move along now, mortals. >:)

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
:4bowser:vs.:4ganondorf: ?

I'd say Ganondorf thanks to the Triforce of Power giving him invulnerability and his only weakness being holy/light weapons. Unless Bowser is allowed to use the Star Rod, Ganondorf will probably win

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

Age - ?
Weight - ?
Height - 7"6 (230 cm)
Race - Gerudo, Demon
Ganondorf, wielding the Triforce of Power, would obviously be very strong. Even without it, he has proven to be powerful. He can nearly destroy his throne room floor in a single punch. He does not usually use his fists in battle aside from Smash Bros., but rather swords. He is very talented with swords, and chips in good damage when using them. As for Ganondorf's magic abilities, he is also proficient at that. He can summon lighting, lightning balls, and fire. His most recognized magical move of all is the Dead Man's Volley.
  • Dead Man's Volley
  • Lightning Attack

• Numerous fatal wounds
  • Good strategist
  • Aggrovated easily
[/spoiler]

EDIT : Man, I always mess up something in the Spoiler tabs. :4pacman:
Ganondorf's got this one. Bowser has no Triforce parts to interfere with the Triforce of Power

Soul.

yes mertaels, bow down to the keeng of eeviel becuz he is immunen 2 evrey theing excektp da lieght arro

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Holy ****.
I actually did it.
I'm so happy right now!
YES!
I DID IT!

How did you do it? I really want to beat classic at 9.0 but can't :(

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ganondorf's got this one. Bowser has no Triforce parts to interfere with the Triforce of Power
Ganon by a longshot. Sure Bowser is tough and all, but he can't beat the Lord of Darkness himself.
Ganondorf because he has the Triforce of Power, which grants him god-like power (duh) and immunity to nearly everything except divine powers or weapons, which Bowser doesn't have.

So yeah, badass monster as he may be, the Koopa King stands no chance against the King of Evil.

Pesky demon kings being invincible at your path?
Do you need to be a their level of invincibility or remove it?
Well, do I have a treat for you!

Just go to your nearest star temple and steal yourself this bad boy!
upload_2015-7-23_18-10-49.jpeg

No, not that one!

upload_2015-7-23_18-11-3.jpeg

Try again!

upload_2015-7-23_18-11-23.jpeg

There you go. :4pacman:

:4bowser:vs.:4ganondorf: ?

I'd say Ganondorf thanks to the Triforce of Power giving him invulnerability and his only weakness being holy/light weapons. Unless Bowser is allowed to use the Star Rod, Ganondorf will probably win
[this guy gets it intensifies]

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pesky demon kings being invincible at your path?
Do you need to be a their level of invincibility or remove it?
Well, do I have a treat for you!

Just go to your nearest star temple and steal yourself this bad boy!
View attachment 63329

No, not that one!

View attachment 63330

Try again!

View attachment 63334

There you go. :4pacman:
Sure. But it'll do jack when Dorf pounds you into the ground. Granted, the magical girl want is neat and all; but when it breaks, what are you left with?

Last edited:

Soul.

If you want to change to own universe battles,we have tingle on hyrule warriors.:dazwa:
lmao ok
Ganondorf gets destroyed in every Zelda game. Sheik is the best character in Smash 4. Sheik is Zelda in disguise. Both are Zelda characters.
i lol'd

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Lol Falcondorf sux. :4falcon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom