• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
@ Mythra Mythra my new channel is talking about Chapo. I don't want that crap :4charizard:

Why in their right mind would people make tribute songs to this guy
Imagine the Mexican channels, even freaking CNN keeps talking about him :4tlink:

Well, there's many reasons why people like him

-Just like Pablo Escobar he built churches and schools in some towns; so el Chapo is called a "hero" in Sinaloa
-Anybody that ridiculizes the Mexican goverment scores an epic win in the minds of people + the memetic value
-The Narcocorridos is a popular genre for the people with low education levels, so the people making those songs is making good cash

tl;dr: My country is really ****ed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's this:

and the Japanese VA of Snake has confirmed Kojima is gone.
Yeah, I just finished seeing that video in another website. As far as I know, Akio Otsuka only confirmed Kojima Productions is no more. I could be wrong, however.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yeah, I just finished seeing that video in another website. As far as I know, Akio Otsuka only confirmed Kojima Productions is no more. I could be wrong, however.
Pretty much. That Easter Egg almost feels like a sneaky way for Kojima to tell some insider stuff. And I've seen claims that this Konami-Kojima animosity has been going on for a few years...

I remember seeing something about Kojima wanting to end the series, yet Konami keeps forcing him to make more games because they make a profit.

I've also heard stuff about Konami wanting to move away from the console business to focus on mobile gaming, pachinko machines and slot machines. A lot of people may not know, but a lot of Japanese video game companies do business in a lot other areas, just not outside of Japan.

Anyway, as part of me moving on a bit from Iwata's death, I changed my avatar. I put the black ribbon in my signature instead.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
gonna talk a walk with my camera
looking for somthing creepy
cause you know
my town is messed up
and i ljust port the photos on here

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
gonna talk a walk with my camera
looking for somthing creepy
cause you know
my town is messed up
and i ljust port the photos on here
Okay have fun, I guess

For anyone that cares about FNAF4:
Razzbowski has all 3 nights from the demo on his channel, btw. Game looks to be the most stressful and scariest of all the FNAF games. Now we just have to wait for Scott to release it in the next 12 hours.

Grass

Smash Lord
Pretty much. That Easter Egg almost feels like a sneaky way for Kojima to tell some insider stuff. And I've seen claims that this Konami-Kojima animosity has been going on for a few years...

I remember seeing something about Kojima wanting to end the series, yet Konami keeps forcing him to make more games because they make a profit.

I've also heard stuff about Konami wanting to move away from the console business to focus on mobile gaming, pachinko machines and slot machines. A lot of people may not know, but a lot of Japanese video game companies do business in a lot other areas, just not outside of Japan.

Anyway, as part of me moving on a bit from Iwata's death, I changed my avatar. I put the black ribbon in my signature instead.
The Death of An Industry. Now a New York Times Best Seller.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got back from the hospital after collapsing from heat exhaustion. My mom and I argued and we agree I must move. My ER bill will be coming.

All on my Birthday.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I just got back from the hospital after collapsing from heat exhaustion. My mom and I argued and we agree I must move. My ER bill will be coming.

All on my Birthday.
Sooooo........ you're totally fine, right?
And you're moving to another location?

Also, Happy Birthday. :)

Last edited:

Grass

Smash Lord

All on my Birthday.
don't you just hate it when you wake up to bills and taxes instead of actual gifts?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

All on my Birthday.
Well that sucks. Hopefully things get better for you.
Also Happy Birthday.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

All on my Birthday.
That blows. Sorry all that happened.

Hopefully you can treat yourself later today, though.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

All on my Birthday.
Whoa. Talk about a bad birthday.
Hopefully the rest of the day will be better.
Happy birthday.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thank you guys for the comforting words. I'll be okay, but there's a chance I'll be going on a hiatus from this site now. So I guess I only have one thing to say: you guys are ****ing lovely and don't you change while I'm gone.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Soul.

Why is the General Discussion cancer. I go and read a thread and it's like a blog.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Thank you guys for the comforting words. I'll be okay, but there's a chance I'll be going on a hiatus from this site now. So I guess I only have one thing to say: you guys are ****ing lovely and don't you change while I'm gone.
Thanks. :) Make sure you take care of yourself!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The video game industry is still big with a lot of resources being pooled into it. Unless we get another video game crash like 1983, I doubt it's going anywhere.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

I GTG, im freaked out. see ya guys tommorew

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The video game industry is still big with a lot of resources being pooled into it. Unless we get another video game crash like 1983, I doubt it's going anywhere.
The only way the video game industry crashes is if everyone of us loses taste in video games or a new form of media rises that becomes the "Next Big Thing."
what if people stop buying video games? Theoretically.
If demand drops, then companies are gonna lose A LOT of money. Meaning, the industry will probably end up crashing and burning.

Soul.

let us stop buying video games so that another video game crash can be the Next Big Thing, and all the wasted copies are buried like the E.T. Atari video game copies.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
see ya guys l8ter
derp sonic 4 ya

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
what if people stop buying video games? Theoretically.
I think a better question would be "What if the general mass audience loses interest in video games?" since there will still be a few people playing.

I think the market for video games will definitely downsize and more developers will move onto different prospects.

Grass

Smash Lord
I think a better question would be "What if the general mass audience loses interest in video games?" since there will still be a few people playing.

I think the market for video games will definitely downsize and more developers will move onto different prospects.
I did once foresee societal decline, but I'm tempted to point to the Roman Empire. Every empire falls.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

let us stop buying video games so that another video game crash can be the Next Big Thing, and all the wasted copies are buried like the E.T. Atari video game copies.
Good, then I would finally move on to something else. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom