• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
You still beat me once on those match. (If only Mewtwo back air hited you...)
Also, don't play for win. Play for fun. This is better in my opinion.
ah yeah, i mean i had fun with it still lol. im just wrapped up in my silly self-improvement schemes.
I guess some people have trouble with peoples playstyles that other people may have an easy time with or some mojo like that. :4lemmy:
true. i gotta still try to beat your MK with Kirby or Shulk again ;_;

lolazerz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lolazerz
I guess some people have trouble with peoples playstyles that other people may have an easy time with or some mojo like that. :4lemmy:
I can totally feel that man. There's this one guy, he plays Falcon in Sm4sh and he always beats me (he's also real cocky) but one time we went to tournament and he got destroyed

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
ah yeah, i mean i had fun with it still lol. im just wrapped up in my silly self-improvement schemes.

true. i gotta still try to beat your MK with Kirby or Shulk again ;_;
I also want to win of course. But if i lose but i have get a great match. That's all it count really. (Now if i can apply that to myself that would be cool.:4mario:) And good luck for defeating @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey . You will need it.:4metaknight:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have so much toy news to post but I don't really feel that it's appropriate to bump your own thread.

I'll just post it in the Disney thread.

Edit: No go because I recently posted in that too. :glare:

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I also want to win of course. But if i lose but i have get a great match. That's all it count really. (Now if i can apply that to myself that would be cool.:4mario:) And good luck for defeating @ Mr Snakey Mr Snakey . You will need it.:4metaknight:
heh, yeah he's good. i got really close to beating him, so i figure he's good practice seeing as i have a good time when i fight him and he's far superior.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
heh, yeah he's good. i got really close to beating him, so i figure he's good practice seeing as i have a good time when i fight him and he's far superior.
He is just too good. Because his Meta Knight is hacked.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
:4littlemac:I'll take him down for you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What about a Macintosh?
What about Super Macho Man?
THE MATCH OF THE CENTURY LADIES AND GENTS!

IN THE LEFT CORNER, WE HAVE...

BIGGGGGGGG MAAAC!

IN THE RIGHT CORNER, WE HAVE....

LITTTTTTTTTTTTTLE MAC!
PLACE YOUR BETS
It's going to be Big Mac, i known it.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Ohhh baby! I just bought No More Heroes 2 at nearly 70% discount in a local store. Now I just have to finish the first game
Go play them, right now. They're too amazing to stall on.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My only weakness is that I train with Level 9 CPUs a lot, so I just predict like they were CPUs. :4pacman:

Well I'm off to type my draft. I'm not making promises on how long it'll take because last time it took 3x more than the last time I promised. cy l8r sk8r

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Even after 11 years, the How to Play theme from Melee feels as hype as ever. Truly an example of how some things don't need to be changed.

The 3DS version has the added bonus of the character reel on the bottom screen, which adds to the epicness.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Even after 11 years, the How to Play theme from Melee feels as hype as ever. Truly an example of how some things don't need to be changed.

The 3DS version has the added bonus of the character reel on the bottom screen, which adds to the epicness.
Melee also has my favorite version of Mute City.
It had some good tracks.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Melee also has my favorite version of Mute City.
It had some good tracks.
I got my GameCube and Melee on my 11th birthday. All the way back in 2004.

Good times. I have fond memories of playing games like Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda: Wind Waker and Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. And of course, Melee.

Time surely flies. Mewtwo and Roy being back in Smash 4 was really exciting for me.

This said, I also have a lot of fond memories with Brawl. The Melee Menu remix from that game takes me back to the start of the greatest hype train of my life.

D

Deleted member

Rise of the Tomb raider confirmed for PS4 an PC.
D1Z G3N SUX BAWLZ
Well, of course it was going to come to those platforms. After all, the game was always planned to be a timed exclusive on Xbox One.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Damn, i have finally a idea of a draw that i can do on Wii U but it's too late for me now. Man it's suck.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
opps
did i come at a bad time
And
who missed me btw
and im back
i was just reading some reddit
when Everyone tagged me
Mao i was playing your leg

also this photo was taken when i was at a night shift in a mall

D

Deleted member

The latest Chrome version available (version 44) features a new loading page circle animation. Not a big deal, but yeah. Why can't they just update the whole interface to match the Material Design thing they've been putting up lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom