• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

When I am desperate to fall alseep and very tired, but cant yet because I need to take a pill in an hour...

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Am I the only one on this thread who actually likes Omni? Someone please tell me I'm not alone.

---

Also, I think I'll start playing Melee Netplay soon...just wish I had a decent control option. :4greninja:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
you know, someone should do a compilation of the saltiest moments in Mario Party
half the fun of the game series is watching others get screwed over by something, usually chance time

Soul.

Am I the only one on this thread who actually likes Omni? Someone please tell me I'm not alone.

---

Also, I think I'll start playing Melee Netplay soon...just wish I had a decent control option. :4greninja:
His videos are funny. I don't know why people hate him.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
What are your thoughts on Mighty Switch Force? I've been interested in trying that series for a while but wanted to know everyone's opinions. Should I buy the first one, the second one, both?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Goooooood evening thread. :starman: just got back from a recital. Heard some interesting styles of music sung from the 17th-20th century including Spanish, Italian, English, Russian, Latin, and German. Doubt many of you dig that, though :p (aside from Monk4). What's up?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Omni seems like a good guy, but he does have some pretty strong opinions, and the way he presents them are bound to make a few people upset.

Some might also be put off by the fact that he gets constantly recognized on the front page every time he makes a video. However, most of that is just :salt::salt::salt:, as Mr. Stranger implied.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
What are your thoughts on Mighty Switch Force? I've been interested in trying that series for a while but wanted to know everyone's opinions. Should I buy the first one, the second one, both?

I enjoy it, it's a nice little puzzle game. Just don't treat it like some big adenture game and more like an arcade game and you won't be disappointed.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
People do that already with the Runaway Guys
Story time.
I remember seeing this YT channel when I was looking for Kaizo Mario 64. It's just a Generic Let's Player and all, but he talks and reacts just like Chuggaaconroy. I thought it was just a coincidence.

You know it's not a coincidence if I'm telling a story, right? :4pacman:

Turns out he also has his own Runaway Guys ripoff called the Let's Play Brigade. Same amount of people with the same amount of games. I had no idea if I ran into my very first bootleg YouTube channel. :upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom