• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Okay Mega Man.

Side Special: Taking off my ribbon and using it as a whip, like ZSS. Custom makes it faster but weaker.

Neutral: Rollout

Up Special: I jump up.

Down Special: Waifu Smile. I smile with the glow of a perfect waifu, which stuns the opponent.

Final Smash: I beg you to kill me.
that final smash is so effective you'd be OP.

and that down special... dang ;_;

D

Deleted member

No idea what's going on, but this thread is running at a slower pace than usual.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No idea what's going on, but this thread is running at a slower pace than usual.
I guess this thread is glitching out for others based on how far we are on pages.
On the bright side this is the only thread I visit without that glitch where the screen goes white when we hit a new page.
So I think this is a good corruption. :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

I guess this thread is glitching out for others based on how far we are on pages.
On the bright side this is the only thread I visit without that glitch where the screen goes white when we hit a new page.
It is glitching for some people?

D

Deleted member

That glitch hasn't occurred to me yet. It has happened before, but not today.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
One one hand, FNAF is overrated (:4pikachu:) and overly sequelized.

One the other hand, NOSE HONKING SIMULATOR 2015.

_gold_

Smash Master
I think if I play anymore For Glory, I think I'm going to lose my freakin mind! Please, calm me down Social Sanctuary.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I know... I'll eat ice cream while listening to Beethoven. That should simmer things down.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that I listened an album 5 consecutive times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom