• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Gosh dangit Razzbowski. everytime you fail the Plushtrap minigame I get a heart attack.
Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 12.13.39 PM.png

Everyone here seems to have an obsession with 5 Nights at Freddy's, and I'm here just like

I just don't really see the appeal to it.
Have you seen the demo for FNAF4 yet? It's already better than the other 3 FNAF games in terms of gameplay and atmosphere.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I see Plushtrap jumpscare. My body wasn't ready.:4alph:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is like the only time on this topic that me and person talk about FNAF and of course person seem to don't like that. :4olimar:
Anyway i think i have see everything, still really hyped for the full release.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow, I logged out for studying and dinner and 6 pages already? :laugh:
I also edited my signature. :b:

What's new?

:231:

D

Deleted member

Good thing my "what's down?" question got ignored.

Hmm.. FNAF talk.. not that there's anything wrong with that. But I don't see the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Same here.

Anyway, anyone interested in a few Smash 3DS matches?
I'd be down for some matches. Haven't played the 3DS version in awhile, so it's going to be great getting back into it lol.

While I can't judge FNAF4 yet, I got bored after the first one. :/
Exactly the same. I thought the first game was decent, thought it was pretty cool a sequel came out, but then I slowly started to dislike the games.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
While I can't judge FNAF4 yet, I got bored after the first one. :/
Give a change for the 4. It's really unique and different from the 3 other game.
Good thing my "what's down?" question got ignored.

Hmm.. FNAF talk.. not that there's anything wrong with that. But I don't see the appeal.
Sorry for not answering you. I was too hyped on the moment.
Anyway, you are not forced to like FNAF. If you just respect what people like (Thing that you already doing), it's fine for me.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
How can you use both at the same time?
Simple. Put in earbuds and not hold the heart rate sensors on the machine's handlebars.

You may need to make sure you're not playing a game that requires the microphone or motion controls though.
Are you hating on it just because it's the cool thing to do? :smirk:

No. I just don't play horror games.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Give me the scoop, please. :4dedede:

Long story short, lots of people were hating on Minions just for it being mainstream (though not as much as Frozen). We deduced that hating on something mainstream because it's the "cool" thing to do was silly.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
@ Still~Wolf Still~Wolf remember that conversation about Minions yesterday? I think it applies here.
Well hating thing for the sake of hating it or just to be "cul". Is really not a good thing, you should have a reason for hating something. Unlesse this is a troll.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Starting something isn't bad, unless someone gets really disrespectful and rude, otherwise, it's nice to know how everyone feels about a certain thing. Like I know almost none of you like the Minions. :laugh:
I don't really care about the minions, its there and I dont care it exists nor am I mad about it existing.
Its more eh and if people like the movie, cool

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Long story short, lots of people were hating on Minions just for it being mainstream (though not as much as Frozen). We deduced that hating on something mainstream because it's the "cool" thing to do was silly.
Well hating thing for the sake of hating it or just to be "cul". Is really not a good thing, you should have a reason for hating something. Unlesse this is a troll.
This, so much this.

A lot of people bash things that are popular just because there is this embedded belief that hating something that everyone else likes is the cool thing to do, and makes you different or stand out so much. Just because something is popular and mainstream does not make it bad, and you (directed at anyone who thinks thks way) don't have "superior" tastes just because you don't 'conform' or because you like the lesser know, unpopular stuff. This applies to music, anime, movies, video games, anything really. You are not better than someone by liking the underground stuff, or bashing the popular stuff.

Now, if you genuinely don't like whatever the certain thing is, that is fine. Then this isn't targetted toward you. It is for the people who think they are better for not being with the crowd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jiggly Jiggle Jiggle Jiggly... PUFF. :4jigglypuff:

Good afternoon indeed. What's up with you and the other crazies?
FNAF 4 talk, don't known if you hate FNAF or not.
This, so much this.

A lot of people bash things that are popular just because there is this embedded belief that hating something that everyone else likes is the cool thing to do. Just because something is popular and mainstream does not make it bad, and you (directed at anyone who thinks thks way) don't have "superior" tastes just because you don't 'conform' or because you like the lesser know, unpopular stuff. This applies to music, anime, movies, video games, anything really. You are not better than someone by liking the underground stuff, or bashing the popular stuff.

Now, if you genuinely don't like whatever the certaib thing, that is fine. Then this isn't targetted toward you. It is for the people who think they are better for not being with the crowd.
This is some true talk **** here. I'm totally with you on this one. "Slow clap"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom