• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

After much debate I decided to switch to Topaz because, well, it goes with my avatar. And stuff.

Also, Pokemon has pretty good morning music:
This reminds me...

Am I the only one who really misses seasons in the game quite a bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I don't mind spoilers unless it's very recent or I really want to figure it out myself. If it's for an old game or for something I don't care for, then by all means you can tell me.
I don't mind spoilers too. I can get very curious sometimes if it was a huge part or ending.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
This reminds me...

No, I do too. It was a fun mechanic, albeit a little tedious because you had to wait a month to get some items.

And spoilers? I don't give a **** about them. I'm way too curious by nature to not spoil myself.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I think I'm going to go ahead and go in early. Who knows? I may reach overtime.
K bye

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

No, I do too. It was a fun mechanic, albeit a little tedious because you had to wait a month to get some items.

And spoilers? I don't give a **** about them. I'm way too curious by nature to not spoil myself.
Ehh, most of that I didn't really care about anyway. I just love seasons, part of why I love Animal Crossing so much. Especially fall.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
This reminds me...

I miss them. They were pretty cool. Black and White 2 were the last games to have them, right?
Ive never played an Animal Crossing myself.
Guess we're on the same boat. I've never shown interest in those kind of games.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Ehh, most of that I didn't really care about anyway. I just love seasons, part of why I love Animal Crossing so much. Especially fall.
Same, but I'm a perfectionist. Want to collect everything. :p

I miss them. They were pretty cool. Black and White 2 were the last games to have them, right?
Yes.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well what's going on here, bunch of jokerz.
reyn time (2).png

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh they never really asked me that, haha.

The last thing I remember is climbing up a tall building at the end of the area. Haha...

But oh boy, I am looking forward to that now.
If you made it that far you should put some spring in your step. There's one short intermediate area that won't be relevant until after the point I made it in the game and then you get a bunch of new plot threads and the two remaining non-Fiora characters fairly quickly.
You made it past the slow part, then.

Congrats! :D

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh My God. This video is perfect.
Perfect resumed of KH i should say.
L9VOm7Z.png

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Haha I never do either. But then they leave a message. They sound so desperate...
And then when I get there, they ask if I got their message. What am I suppose to do then?
Just be honest and say you didn't want to come in. Or better yet, to avoid that, answer the phone and say you can't/don't want to.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I care about spoilers a lot and generally find it a dickish move to spoil things without warning. But I don't care if it's a spoiler for something I won't watch/play/read though. I don't fret if I get accidentally spoiled or anything though.

T

Trick or Treat

If you made it that far you should put some spring in your step. There's one short intermediate area that won't be relevant until after the point I made it in the game and then you get a bunch of new plot threads and the two remaining non-Fiora characters fairly quickly.
You made it past the slow part, then.

Congrats! :D
Oh so I am pretty close then? My friend made it to Riki and a little bit oassed him...not sure if he as played it since. But I really do need to play it more, been too long. But if I am really that close to some intense stuff, then I will get on that!

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Nope. Not yet.
Great.

I hate it when work calls me on the phone, asking me if I'm able to come in early. I'm not obligated to do so, but then there's a cloud of guilt that shrouds over me. Terrible.

I'll see y'all later. Cheers.
Answer a work call? pffft. be like me. :troll:

I also work at home, so I'm normally too busy to give a **** about all the hungry Snorlaxs at McDonalds.
Everyone here has Xenoblade Chronicles and I'm just waiting for Nintendo to add it to the eShop one day...
Your not the only one.
Uncanny link 7 tear drop.png

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Looks like something for NON-KH fans, don't you think?
'Don't know really. But you have to admit that the story with KH 3DS beginned to be a little too confusing . (Like a good number of story including
Time Traveling
, just my opinion of course. )

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The best season is summer because it is mostly the best time to make bells.
Looks like something for NON-KH fans, don't you think?
I play some of KH2 and i did not mind the plot TBH.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I have no trouble following KH's story. And I thought MGS was the franchise which leaves a lot of people lost on the story :snake:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
'Don't know really. But you have to admit that the story with KH 3DS beginned to be a little too confusing . (Like a good number of story including
Time Traveling
, just my opinion of course. )
I loved kingdom hearts.

Then they went all "Comic Book Super Hero" and just rammed the plot into the ground.

I dont have it...because I couldn't care about getting it
This is why we can't have nice things.

This is why I can't have nice things.

T

Trick or Treat

The best season is summer because it is mostly the best time to make bells.

I play some of KH2 and i did not mind the plot TBH.
The best season is fall because fall is the best always.

Bells are overrated.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh so I am pretty close then? My friend made it to Riki and a little bit oassed him...not sure if he as played it since. But I really do need to play it more, been too long. But if I am really that close to some intense stuff, then I will get on that!
Yeah, you're about to get Riki soon. Somebody else first, though.

I think it's safe to say you're about to pass your friend LOL.

It's that Prison Island that you're headed for where the most intense stuff happens. Everything else until that point just kinda pales in comparison. Then there's a short lull followed by constantly escalating intenseness. The stuff you find in Riki's area is more new than intense, but two more characters is totally worth it.
It may still be a while before you hit the really addictive intense stuff, honestly. But things do start getting a little more complicated here.

T

Trick or Treat

I wish the Hunting horn was real

Sorry but that joke fell so flat on its butt for me.
Wait, isn't wasn't meant to be a joke >.>
I legit don't care that much about bells and am more interested in just the seasons and roaming around talking to my bae Poppy.

Yeah, you're about to get Riki soon. Somebody else first, though.

I think it's safe to say you're about to pass your friend LOL.

It's that Prison Island that you're headed for where the most intense stuff happens. Everything else until that point just kinda pales in comparison. Then there's a short lull followed by constantly escalating intenseness. The stuff you find in Riki's area is more new than intense, but two more characters is totally worth it.
It may still be a while before you hit the really addictive intense stuff, honestly. But things do start getting a little more complicated here.
I am going to play this tomorrow then. I NEED TO.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Kingdom hearts:We have keys,that open worlds,.that are entire different universes,with ancient creatures,that has something to do with disney and final fantasy,the protagonist is an OC hitting puberty very young,people have dark heart,and etc.

Smash bros:A kid playing with toys.

See how story telling in crossovers is simple and better when everything is obvious that hurts.:dazwa:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Wait, isn't wasn't meant to be a joke >.>
I legit don't care that much about bells and am more interested in just the seasons and roaming around talking to my bae Poppy.
Well you need bells for the most part. At least I do. I'm trying to gt all the bells I can so I can expand my house all the way

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I like KH, it's just the story being into a weird trip with KH 3DS. But i really like the series!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom