• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Would be really nice for smash. Wanted to show something else but that contains xenoblade spoilers:4shulk:
You can always use spoiler tags. I've learned from experience to mention what game you're spoiling if it's an actual spoiler.

This is the Xenoblade spoiler you were avoiding, for example.

Also hi and since a few other users made these mistakes in their early posts, don't double post or post NSFW stuff because it always turns out badly.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

You can always use spoiler tags. I've learned from experience to mention what game you're spoiling if it's an actual spoiler.

Also hi and since a few other users made these mistakes in their early posts, don't double post or post NSFW stuff because it always turns out badly.
Wait...is that...?

Whaaaaa?

Rufure

Smash Rookie

Oh thanks I didn't know!!!! I will remember that for the future!!!!
and don't worry I won't do that!! thank you for teh information

I'm not maaaaad. Just shocked haha. In fact, it motivates me to finish the game really soon.
Xenoblade is really good~~~~~~ go get the bae

Last edited by a moderator:

_gold_

Smash Master
@ Rufure Rufure Careful friend, no double posting either. Mods here are like bison. They're gentle creatures till you break the rules.
Keep that in mind.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Using spoiler button for a five year old game?
Some people get really touchy about spoilers no matter HOW old they are.

Even the fact that
(Mega Man Battle Network spoilers)
Mega Man .EXE is a dead kid
I'm not maaaaad. Just shocked haha. In fact, it motivates me to finish the game really soon.
Xenoblade spoilers:
Well you can kind of figure it out by the fact that she's the only "temporary" character with her own weapons, her own heart-to-hearts, and more than two moves, but I didn't because I'm dense and I spoiled myself on the entire game anyway.
You gonna have a fun ride, yo.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
T

Trick or Treat

Some people get really touchy about spoilers no matter HOW old they are.

Even the fact that
(Mega Man Battle Network spoilers)
Mega Man .EXE is a dead kid

Xenoblade spoilers:
Well you can kind of figure it out by the fact that she's the only "temporary" character with her own weapons, her own heart-to-hearts, and more than two moves, but I didn't because I'm dense and I spoiled myself on the entire game anyway.
You gonna have a fun ride, yo.
oh she is just temporary? Still I am interested to see how it happens and how everything goes....and I am a little worried about what happens in the end

T

Trick or Treat

But then you have the opposite extreme, where people don't give a care, and read the end of a book. Or find out how a TV show ends. That equally annoys me. Just be patient.
I'm...sorry! D: I rarely mind spoilers. Sometimes I spoil myself on purpose. I still finish the book/show/game though, since being spoiled doesn't affect my enjoyment at all.

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm...sorry! D: I rarely mind spoilers. Sometimes I spoil myself on purpose. I still finish the book/show/game though, since being spoiled doesn't affect my enjoyment at all.
Really? I can't do that without it spoiling my experience of whatever it is.
I'm lenient on most spoilers, but some I like to keep under wraps.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
oh she is just temporary? Still I am interested to see how it happens and how everything goes....and I am a little worried about what happens in the end
No, she stays once you get her, hence the quotation marks.

I was referring to the fact that she gets shish-kebab'd two hours in and you spend a big chunk of the game with Shulk trying to avenge her.

Where are you at, anyway?

I never finished the game, but I made it far enough to witness that spoiler.

Last edited:

Soul.

Melee HD is the dream.
It's because of the news drought. When the August Direct gets announced, there are more diverse subjects to talk about.
I still find it incredibly boring. Like, news drought is hardly important when you can grab a .GIF and use it. Yeah, 3.0 had that, but I don't care anymore.
It's bothersome, but it's the nature of this thread

T

Trick or Treat

Really? I can't do that without it spoiling my experience of whatever it is.
I'm lenient on most spoilers, but some I like to keep under wraps.
For me it doesn't affect my experience at all. There was only one time recently I felt like "Hmm, this would have been better if I didn't know"

I rarely go out of my way to spoil myself though. Only if the wait is superrr long.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
It seems that on the highest difficulty on classic mode, Very cheap and unfair things will happen... :ohwell:

T

Trick or Treat

No, she stays once you get her, hence the quotation marks.

I was referring to the fact that she gets shish-kebab'd two hours in and you spend a big chunk of the game with Shulk trying to avenge her.

Where are you at, anyway?

I never finished the game, but I made it far enough to witness that spoiler.
Ohhhh I thought you meant.. I misunderstood lol. My bad. I still really can't wait to get to that point though!

And I am in the swamp, I believe. Or...right after it?

_gold_

Smash Master
I hate it when work calls me on the phone, asking me if I'm able to come in early. I'm not obligated to do so, but then there's a cloud of guilt that shrouds over me. Terrible.

I'll see y'all later. Cheers.

T

Trick or Treat

I hate it when work calls me on the phone, asking me if I'm able to come in early. I'm not obligated to do so, but then there's a cloud of guilt that shrouds over me. Terrible.

I'll see y'all later. Cheers.
Do what I do and not answer :p

Soul.

Also on the topic of spoilers, I don't give a ****. It's always been this way for me. I can care less about already knowing special things in a game/whatever.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Do what I do and not answer :p
Haha I never do either. But then they leave a message. They sound so desperate...
And then when I get there, they ask if I got their message. What am I suppose to do then?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ohhhh I thought you meant.. I misunderstood lol. My bad. I still really can't wait to get to that point though!

And I am in the swamp, I believe. Or...right after it?
You're going to get your earliest hints to the truth about what happened to her right about now, but a lot of it will be very cryptic.

Ah. One of the quieter parts of the game, IMO. Things should start to pick up once you make it to the next area.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Haha I never do either. But then they leave a message. They sound so desperate...
And then when I get there, they ask if I got their message. What am I suppose to do then?
Delete the message beforehand, then show them the phone later when/if they ask. :smirk:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't mind spoilers unless it's very recent or I really want to figure it out myself. If it's for an old game or for something I don't care for, then by all means you can tell me.

T

Trick or Treat

Oh they never really asked me that, haha.

You're going to get your earliest hints to the truth about what happened to her right about now, but a lot of it will be very cryptic.

Ah. One of the quieter parts of the game, IMO. Things should start to pick up once you make it to the next area.
The last thing I remember is climbing up a tall building at the end of the area. Haha...

But oh boy, I am looking forward to that now.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
After much debate I decided to switch to Topaz because, well, it goes with my avatar. And stuff.

Also, Pokemon has pretty good morning music:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom