• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't known if you known that. But there is apparently a @Erika Dark . I don't known that you haved a dark clone @Erika .:yeahboi:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Now is there anything worth talking about that isn't memes
It's because of the news drought. When the August Direct gets announced, there are more diverse subjects to talk about.

Last edited:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I don't known if you known that. But there is apparently a @Erika Dark . I don't known that you haved a dark clone @Erika .:yeahboi:
She's the exact same as Erika, but her side tilt is slightly weaker for no reason, and they shoot different kinds of cuteness from their eyes.

T

Trick or Treat

GG @Erika it was fun. (Even tough that i have a little raging on some point because of my stupid decision.) You really improve!
Good games Mao! For the first time I actually beat you, so I am a little happy. But you are still too good! Your Samus and G&W are really good!

I made an emote for my grill @Erika

View attachment 63220
This is incredible!

My secret is out!

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
this is what i think of Erika as in anime

idk why but
um yeah so how is your guy's day going

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
She's the exact same as Erika, but her side tilt is slightly weaker for no reason, and they shoot different kinds of cuteness from their eyes.
Dark Pit jokes huh? Bah, i don't mind it, i am actually in the few person that doesn't mind Dark Pit inclusion and how he as just 3 moves different than his original. I known i'm weird.
Good games Mao! For the first time I actually beat you, so I am a little happy. But you are still too good! Your Samus and G&W are really good!

This is incredible!

My secret is out!
Well i have kinda play bad in my opinion. i was like "Bah, i'm going to be relax because it's the first match after all" and then i was like "Oh my, i'm getting rekt now". XD But don't feel bad for that, it's just me being me. (Also you dark clone is like edgier than you?:secretkpop:)

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Dark Pit jokes huh? Bah, i don't mind it, i am actually in the few person that doesn't mind Dark Pit inclusion and how he as just 3 moves different than his original. I known i'm weird.

Well i have kinda play bad in my opinion. i was like "Bah, i'm going to be relax because it's the first match after all" and then i was like "Oh my, i'm getting rekt now". XD But don't feel bad for that, it's just me being me. (Also you dark clone is like edgier than you?:secretkpop:)
I'm allowed to, I used to be section mod for Dark Pit.

Not that there was anything to mod, that board was DEAD.

T

Trick or Treat

this is what i think of Erika as in anime

idk why but
um yeah so how is your guy's day going
Dude...

You made me gorgeous!! I am in love...with my anime self.

Well I still made it close in those battles afterwards. So it was nice, because before you always destroyed me hardcore.

She is moderately edgy!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm allowed to, I used to be section mod for Dark Pit.

Not that there was anything to mod, that board was DEAD.
Character board are so bad for me anyway. Alot are just people complain that there character suck and want more buff. And you don't see people having fun with their character. I don't known if this is just me but when i go to a character board. I see always alot of salt. Good thing that character board like Shulk exist.
Dude...

You made me gorgeous!! I am in love...with my anime self.

Well I still made it close in those battles afterwards. So it was nice, because before you always destroyed me hardcore.

She is moderately edgy!
Yeah you definely improve, i must admit. (Homever if you too good for me in the futur, i don't known if we will continue to fight. I hate fighting pro player.
A1mkuli.png
) Also for you Dark edgy clone, 'better add to the wiki.:troll:

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Character boardare so bad for me anyway. Alot are just people complain that there character suck and want more buff. And you don't see people having fun with their character. I don't known if this is just me but when i go to a character board. I see always alot of salt. Good thing that character board like Shulk exist.

Yeah you definely improve, i must admit. (Homever if you too good for me in the futur, i don't known if we will continue to fight. I hate fighting pro player.View attachment 63225) Also for you Dark edgy clone, 'better add to the wiki.:troll:
I also section modded Shulk too

Shoutouts to my boy @Berserker. keeping the feels alive.

T

Trick or Treat

Character board are so bad for me anyway. Alot are just people complain that there character suck and want more buff. And you don't see people having fun with their character. I don't known if this is just me but when i go to a character board. I see always alot of salt. Good thing that character board like Shulk exist.

Yeah you definely improve, i must admit. (Homever if you too good for me in the futur, i don't known if we will continue to fight. I hate fighting pro player.View attachment 63225) Also for you Dark edgy clone, 'better add to the wiki.:troll:
But I like fighting you D: Maybe I will be bad on purpose so you won't stop fighting me!

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Dark Erika?

Seems good to me.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
http://smashboards.com/rankings/

I run this, along with anyone with a Rankings Staff banner. I also do the majority of prank requests, along with helping in Forum Support and a bunch of other admin/mod duties.
I request that Staff Members be allowed to get pranked, with a purple username to boot. :p

:231:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
It's gonna feel uncomfortable watching the next Direct... if we get one.
Pretty sure we will. It's a good way for Nintendo to showcase their upcoming games and especially for a company life goes on. They'll likely make it Iwata-themed.

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Last edited:

Neo Zero

I request that Staff Members be allowed to get pranked, with a purple username to boot. :p

:231:
I've actually been meaning to bother Warchamp about at least allowing people to have a pranked banner. Since prank can't happen with premium I imagine they can likely share the same banner space, as long as it's coded to disable the Pranked banner if you're premium (or it auto removes you from the pranked usergroup if you get premium) it should in theory work.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But I like fighting you D: Maybe I will be bad on purpose so you won't stop fighting me!
"Take Soldier voice"
Well if you want to continue to fight me . Your gonna to be the worst you ever be. That's only condition if you want to fight ME.

:yeahboi:
Nah just kidding, i like fighting you too! Except when i lose a match stupidely.

T

Trick or Treat

"Take Soldier voice"
Well if you want to continue to fight me . Your gonna to be the worst you ever be. That's only condition if you want to fight ME.

:yeahboi:
Nah just kidding, i like fighting you too! Except when i lose a match stupidely.
I will try hard to not be a pro player!

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
I've actually been meaning to bother Warchamp about at least allowing people to have a pranked banner. Since prank can't happen with premium I imagine they can likely share the same banner space, as long as it's coded to disable the Pranked banner if you're premium (or it auto removes you from the pranked usergroup if you get premium) it should in theory work.
Can you lower the price down for Premium?
im broke

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I Googled Dark Erika and this is what I got:

Erika Sunglasses, the Dark version.

omgthisjokeissobadimgonnagetbanned

_gold_

Smash Master
Seems a little slow right now...
In the meantime, I'm going to practice more with my Meta Knight. Be back later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ahh that's true! Well I could be a pro player in secret.

Don't tell @ Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ...!

Well, I always prefer casual and for fun over competitive play, but I like getting better, too.
I'm a guy who play for fun. If i don't have fun when playing. I lose my time honestly, that's why i try to not fight pro player.
Also i CAN'T BEGIN THIS FREAKING DRAW ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!!
oTe0tuQ.gif

T

Trick or Treat

I'm a guy who play for fun. If i don't have fun when playing. I lose my time honestly, that's why i try to not fight pro player.
Also i CAN'T BEGIN THIS FREAKING DRAW ARGGGHHHHHH!!!! I'M LOSING MY MIND!!!!
View attachment 63227
Well, same here. That's why I can't play or watch Melee.

NOT to start any arguments here.

Just in my opinion, that game isn't fun for me. To play or to watch. I'm not saying one is better than the other, I am just saying that for ME personally I don't find it fun. I like playing a comprtitive style of play just as well, because I find that fun as well. So I can have fun playing competitively, though I don't take it super seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom