• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I was just playing against one guy on For Glory for about 2 and a half hours.
I lost every time :shaker:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, hello again, mortals.

Is there anything worthy of my attention going on here?
Do you have advice for someone like me who have too much idea, 'don't known what one to pick, 'known that the draw is impossible or won't be as good as your dreamded. And really want to do good draw with good idea? Thank's for futur feedback.

D

Deleted member

I wonder for how long. And no, I'm not gonna prank you. Have better things to do.
Good.

Thank christ. I don't liked this violet username on you.
Also, This is so horrible for me to do a draw. Like, i have too much idea, i don't known what one to pick, i don't known if i can do it. But i want to do it. But not, man. I hate being a poor artist. I want to do good draw with good idea but i just can't. It suck so hard for me right now...
View attachment 63211
Agreed. I get that feeling too and end up not drawing at all.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Do you have advice for someone like me who have too much idea, 'don't known what one to pick, 'known that the draw is impossible or won't be as good as your dreamded. And really want to do good draw with good idea? Thank's for futur feedback.
I'm not an artist, but I've faced similar situations before.

However, you're being too vague. What ideas do you have in mind?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm not an artist, but I've faced similar situations before.

However, you're being too vague. What ideas do you have in mind?
Well for exemple:
I want to do a draw of one of my OC called Zelox, i want that, behind him, there is him but in another form. BUT the problem is that it demand that:
-I known how Zelox and his another form look. (The first i known how to do draw but not the second)
-I known how they're postion are AND if i can draw them like that
-That if i erase too much it's going to look bad.
-I have to color the shadow effect and/or if i want to contrast with color with grey,white and black
-And i have to do all this with still having at least a little fun at it.

Since i known that there is too much thing for me that i can't. I decide to not do it. But i still want to do it but i don't want too. AND i have also like 1000 other idea that have the same problem basically.
It is better explain like that?
Good.

Agreed. I get that feeling too and end up not drawing at all.
Man, its the month of "I don't have idea or the feeling of doing draw" i swear.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Good morning. :4lucario:

Well. It's official now. I'm 21 years old, and I can drink whenever I want. Not that I haven't been doing that anyways but now if I have the cash, I can pick it up myself~

T

Trick or Treat

Well. It's official now. I'm 21 years old, and I can drink whenever I want. Not that I haven't been doing that anyways but now if I have the cash, I can pick it up myself~
Happy birthdayyyyyy!! *birthday hug*

Let's go out and drink to celebrate!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Aww, why are you depressed over it? Your drawings are always great!
Because i can't draw my original idea because i have too much idea and i known they won't be good. Like, i so want to do a draw of my OC but i just can't. If i should compare my situation to something else. It would be like right now i'm playing For Glory. In the two case, it's salty, frustrating and make you ashame of you for nothing.

Happy Birthday!
Pac-ManHeadSSB4-U.png

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Because i can't draw my original idea because i have too much idea and i known they won't be good. Like, i so want to do a draw of my OC but i just can't. If i should compare my situation to something else. It would be like right now i'm playing For Glory. In the two case, it's salty, frustrating and make you ashame of you for nothing.

Happy Birthday!View attachment 63214
Pick one idea at random, so you don't have to choose. And it doesn't have to be good or up to your dreams right away. The first attempt can always be underwhelming and not as good. But then afterwards, you keep refining it and making it better and better!

Happy Birthday Ender

Can I come too :c
That's up to Ender D:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pick one idea at random, so you don't have to choose. And it doesn't have to be good or up to your dreams right away. The first attempt can always be underwhelming and not as good. But then afterwards, you keep refining it and making it better and better!

That's up to Ender D:
Well the idea that seem to be good for now that i have get. Is to do chibi version of my character. But for whatever reason, i always screw up chibi character. I mean by that it's not as chibi that i want. There is way too much detail for exemple. But thank's for helping.:4jigglypuff: (Also, it is possible to do some Smash later?)

RodNutTakin

Smash Lord
can someone tell me why pixels is bad, or are people just mad about this Adam Sandler guy

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Well the idea that seem to be good for now that i have get. Is to do chibi version of my character. But for whatever reason, i always screw up chibi character. I mean by that it's not as chibi that i want. There is way too much detail for exemple. But thank's for helping.:4jigglypuff: (Also, it is possible to do some Smash later?)
Well, you could try to do a rough draft and show me what you come up with!

And sure, if you want to smash we can probably do that todat

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

happy birthday! You're officially an adult worldwide.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, you could try to do a rough draft and show me what you come up with!

And sure, if you want to smash we can probably do that todat
OK! Thank's for being so generous with me on a hard moment like that. >_< It really help!
Also we can some Smash now or after i finish my draw. Or whatever you want too.

T

Trick or Treat

OK! Thank's for being so generous with me on a hard moment like that. >_< It really help!
Also we can some Smash now or after i finish my draw. Or whatever you want too.
I can play a few now if you want! Let me just get dressed first lol. And get my water!

Who will host?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can play a few now if you want! Let me just get dressed first lol. And get my water!

Who will host?
OK!
I host and the rule are:
-4 life
-no time
-custom move on
-no item
-any stage

It is OK?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Custom moves? You want to wreck me huh? But okay that works! I will get online now
If you don't want custom move, i can send them on off. But if you are OK. Let's do this so!:4bowserjr:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello everyone.
Sprites coming soon

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

There
FalKoopa idk what to think of you so here

Last edited:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Happy B-Day!
Get some hot girls.
did i really just say that

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
GG @Erika it was fun. (Even tough that i have a little raging on some point because of my stupid decision.) You really improve!

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
When i saw that 7/11 had free slurpies

Thats the only meme i will post today btw

Last edited:

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Did one more, to help keep the spirit of Iwata alive as a tribute to him.

IwataEmote.png

(bit big but meh, wanted the text to be more readable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom