• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Symphony X's new album got released in Japan

*heavy breathing*

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Thank you sir. I will definitely customize this one when I get the chance.

Thank you for showing me this channel, btw. :troll:
ok! and i got some more hehehe Brayz Claus is here

BUT THAT WASN'T ME YESTERDAY ? ? ?
THAT BEING SAID I KNOW THE HOW TO BASICS YES VERY GOOD
THANKS BUT
I DON'T KIRBY EXCEPT IN PROJECT M AND 64 (because he's actually usable in those).
Opps, sorry. xD who do you use then?

Luweegee. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
There!
thanks very much
No problem!

seE YA ROUND GUYZ I GTG

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Here's the link: https://plus.google.com/117937976971472859910/posts
Have fun! :evil:

Obligatory evil laugh:

And now, I leave this thread. :demon:
"It's not entitlement, it's not a tantrum, it's not a sh*tfit, it's a well-justified outrage at something that does feel outrageous simply because it exists, Federation Force is a horrible sh*tstain in the record of the Metroid series and a straight-out, no-holding back slap in the face to all the dedicated Nintendo fans who love the franchise.

You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about, this game should be thrown into the depths of hell to burn forever in fire and brimstone and all traces of it eliminated from the very fabric of reality, but at the very least they should either cancel it or remove the shameless Metroid branding. This is an insult to the Metroid series and you're defending it like it's some harmless spin-off.

Also, stop saying we were victims of our own expectations, they've been teasing two new Metroids since last E3 and we were promised a real Metroid experience, either a 2D Super Metroid-style game or a 3D Prime-style game, GO. F*CK. YOURSELF. You're saying it was your fault when you expected Capcom to be a decent gaming company? And yes, this approach is kind of terrorism-like, but it goes to show that you don't mess with the Metroid fanbase, I really hope someone burns Next Level Games to the ground, they should be making the next Mario Strikers."

And yes, if we need to launch an all-out offensive againist Nintendo, then so be it, people have been clamoring for a new Metroid game FOR YEARS and we get this? And no, I don't care about the ****ty Breath of Fire iOS thing, if BOF fans cared enough, they would've lynched Capcom. No, I won't ****ing chill out until I get the real Metroid game I was promised, I won't ever stop bashing this game and I'll never forgive Nintendo or a studio with misused talent like Next Level Games for creating this ****stain of a game.

This video needs more dislikes, oh, and for your 'expanding the universe' crap, half of the people rightfully complaining would be OK with this game if it didn't look like a crappy early DSi Shovelware game and was more in line with Metroid's general aesthetics and style. You also ignore how stupid it is to release a spin-off when there's not even a Metroid game in current-gen consoles, if we had a real Metroid alongside this ****, no one would be complaining."

...Wow.

Goddammit, he's a Wonderful 101 fan:
didara2.PNG

Now I'm conflicted!

Pouble doast!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
"It's not entitlement, it's not a tantrum, it's not a sh*tfit, it's a well-justified outrage at something that does feel outrageous simply because it exists, Federation Force is a horrible sh*tstain in the record of the Metroid series and a straight-out, no-holding back slap in the face to all the dedicated Nintendo fans who love the franchise.

You clearly have no idea of what you're talking about, this game should be thrown into the depths of hell to burn forever in fire and brimstone and all traces of it eliminated from the very fabric of reality, but at the very least they should either cancel it or remove the shameless Metroid branding. This is an insult to the Metroid series and you're defending it like it's some harmless spin-off.

Also, stop saying we were victims of our own expectations, they've been teasing two new Metroids since last E3 and we were promised a real Metroid experience, either a 2D Super Metroid-style game or a 3D Prime-style game, GO. F*CK. YOURSELF. You're saying it was your fault when you expected Capcom to be a decent gaming company? And yes, this approach is kind of terrorism-like, but it goes to show that you don't mess with the Metroid fanbase, I really hope someone burns Next Level Games to the ground, they should be making the next Mario Strikers."

And yes, if we need to launch an all-out offensive againist Nintendo, then so be it, people have been clamoring for a new Metroid game FOR YEARS and we get this? And no, I don't care about the ****ty Breath of Fire iOS thing, if BOF fans cared enough, they would've lynched Capcom. No, I won't ****ing chill out until I get the real Metroid game I was promised, I won't ever stop bashing this game and I'll never forgive Nintendo or a studio with misused talent like Next Level Games for creating this ****stain of a game.

This video needs more dislikes, oh, and for your 'expanding the universe' crap, half of the people rightfully complaining would be OK with this game if it didn't look like a crappy early DSi Shovelware game and was more in line with Metroid's general aesthetics and style. You also ignore how stupid it is to release a spin-off when there's not even a Metroid game in current-gen consoles, if we had a real Metroid alongside this ****, no one would be complaining
Did you just copy/paste what D-i said for no reason? And double post as well?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Opps, sorry. xD who do you use then?
No need to apologize, sir! I didn't even know you were making things to begin with :D

I use too many characters. Uh. Marth is the only one I've used consistently throughout (besides 64 obv) and the good Captain (besides Brawl obv (cus he was flaming hot garbage and not fun to play in that game)).

Soul.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Probably going to hate myself, but I might still make plans to see Pixels. It can't be worse than The Last Airbender (I'm still disgusted just thinking of it).

But there are 2 things from the trailers that are really rubbing me the wrong way on Pixels:

A Smurf - While there has been Smurf games, none of which left a mark in video game history. Obviously a leftover from Sony's contract with the Smurf films
That hot babe with 2 katanas - Unless she's from a game I'm not aware of, it's just a sad attempt for fan service.

Plus I can stomach bad films from time to time (The Last Airbender wasn't one of those).

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Probably going to hate myself, but I might still make plans to see Pixels. It can't be worse than The Last Airbender (I'm still disgusted just thinking of it).
Yes it can! The Last Airbender didn't have Adam Sandler in it, after all.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Honestly, what the **** were people expecting when they first saw Federation Force? A better Other M? Can't Metroid fans get their **** together instead of complaining 24 hours a day? Jesus.
Once greatness is tasted one becomes reluctant to embrace mediocrity.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why everytime I check here everything looks tense af?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly, what the **** were people expecting when they first saw Federation Force? A better Other M? Can't Metroid fans get their **** together instead of complaining 24 hours a day? Jesus.

you tagged me
ok
While I'm not a fan of the Federation Marine's design, the game looks really polished like the other Prime games, and nothing close for me to boycott or sign a petition.

Plus all that salt from a SPIN-OFF is disgusting...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

But there are 2 things from the trailers that are really rubbing me the wrong way on Pixels:

A Smurf - While there has been Smurf games, none of which left a mark in video game history. Obviously a leftover from Sony's contract with the Smurf films
That hot babe with 2 katanas - Unless she's from a game I'm not aware of, it's just a sad attempt for fan service.

Plus I can stomach bad films from time to time (The Last Airbender wasn't one of those).
The only film I regret seeing is Changeling, and nothing will change that fact. It's up there with The Last Airbender.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I feel violated.

Why is it that whenever I feel like I have a safe spot anywhere, someone comes along to remind me exactly why I have serious trust issues?

(Edit: To be clear, this was on the internet.)

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A

I never really thought about this until the day I've read the comic months ago. Shadow the Hedgehog is arguably to blame for inspiring many fans to make their own Original the Character (Donut Steel) over the years. The animated version makes it funnier since they pulled the best Shadow impression for the scene. :troll:
To be fair, the reason Shadow looks like Sonic is because he happens to be a hedgehog (or atleast, what the series considers to be a hedgehog). If you really think about it that's like calling every single person a recolor of other people.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Who with the katanas? I don't remember seeing that.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I'm nearly 16 already.
I asked for a PS4 as a birthday gift, but my parents said no.
Goddamnit mom you only need to give me something twice a year, come on.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, the reason Shadow looks like Sonic is because he happens to be a hedgehog (or atleast, what the series considers to be a hedgehog). If you really think about it that's like calling every single person a recolor of other people.
Sonic is a blue hedgehog; Shadow is a black hedgehog.
Unless one is colorblind, blind period, and has never heard of Sonic before, there's no way you can confuse the two.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm nearly 16 already.
I asked for a PS4 as a birthday gift, but my parents said no.
Goddamnit mom you only need to give me something twice a year, come on.
A PS4 costs a lot of money tho

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That lady
CinemaSins: "Discount Kitana." *ding*

They seriously need to do a video on that movie soon, so we can see how many "sins" the film had committed.

He got banned, correct?
Not really, his profile says that he really isn't. Or he's simply spending more time off this community for a while.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Somehow I'm not surprised Pixels bombed. It had Adam Sandler for Christ's sake. Was it really going to be that good?

kylexv

Smash Master
So yeah, Pixels. I'm just going to go to the theater and see it, ignoring all reviews...
...and then regret my life choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom