• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
A new Smooth McGroove acapella.

In tribute to Satoru Iwata.
*plays this along with the SNES Onett theme at the same time*
I like doing this with Smooth Mcgroove's videos because he manages to synch up with the beat to the original song PERFECTLY. That way I can enjoy and appreciate both versions. Love this man's vocals and his musicality. Now I love him more for doing a tribute to Iwata.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't see alot people commenting about my draw. I known it that should haved post a gif on this post.
waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

Well it is. If anyone see this message, just check my draw that i do for Erika. l will like it to see person commenting about it. Good night all.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Well I'm talking Smooth McGroove, but nobody likes talking about nice things.
I don't see alot people commenting about my draw. I known it that should haved post a gif on this post.
View attachment 63096

Well it is. If anyone see this message, just check my draw that i do for Erika. l will like it to see person commenting about it. Good night all.
Is not your problem that talking about an old petulance is more popular than talking about real achievements on the internet.:denzel:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
View attachment 63096

It's better than I can draw currently. I should probably start drawing again, I used to be fairly good at it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
l will like it to see person commenting about it.
ok
The picture you took was too bright. The drawing itself lacked anatomical symmetry in a few places.
git gud / 10
No but seriously YOU CAN DO IT I BELIEVE IN YOU TO GET BETTER AT DRAW

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ok
The picture you took was too bright. The drawing itself lacked anatomical symmetry in a few places.
git gud / 10
you.
name an item.
go.

D

Deleted member

Interesting, so Donkey Kong almost didn't make it in the final Pixels film? Shows that Nintendo are as stingy as ever with their copyrighted characters. Didn't they talk with the guys on Wreck It Ralph about the proper size Bowser should be in the Bad Anon scene a few years ago?

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/22/donkey-kong-nearly-didnt-make-it-into-pixels-movie/#comments
To be honest, they shouldn't have added :4dk: in the movie. Look at its RT rating and you'll know what I'm talking about. *laughs*

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I return and people on one hand talk about D-idara, on the other talk about not talking about him and finally those asking about him.

The plan worked. >:)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I return and people on one hand talk about D-idara, on the other talk about not talking about him and finally those asking about him.

The plan worked. >:)
Go back to your hut, Old Man Frosty! You're not a Mod anymore, you can't scare us!

In other news, this thread is confirmed to have over 1,000,000 views.

If this were a profitable Youtube programme, we'd be rich.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is not your problem that talking about an old petulance is more popular than talking about real achievements on the internet.:denzel:
I don't find that funny sir. I take my draw seriously.
It's better than I can draw currently. I should probably start drawing again, I used to be fairly good at it.
This is pretty decent. You should color it.
Thank's guys.
ok
git gud / 10
Uh....I don't known if i should take that seriously or not. I known that i have to get better. And also, my printer just suck for take image, so sorry if this isn't good for you.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So D-idara is a furry? Didn't surprise me at all since his avatar looks like something you'd discover on that site.

And don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against furries since I know a few good non-perverted friends who are ones themselves.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Ask me if you want one (Has to be nintendo, btw THESE ARE NOT MINE)

Strofirko

Smash Master
So D-idara is a furry? Didn't surprise me at all since his avatar looks like something you'd discover on that site.

And don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against furries since I know a few good non-perverted friends who are ones themselves.
This was like the first thing I searched on the internet after he got banned the first time,and I didn't even had an account here.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I never really thought about this until the day I've read the comic months ago. Shadow the Hedgehog is arguably to blame for inspiring many fans to make their own Original the Character (Donut Steel) over the years. The animated version makes it funnier since they pulled the best Shadow impression for the scene. :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i'm going really to bed. 'Can't handle this thread for today. So....
oie_b4TLyfTkZUQl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom