• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I know nothing about Fifty Shades of Grey except that people hate it and I'll be a cool kid if I hate on it as well :4wario2:

T

Trick or Treat

you arent boringggg, you negative... thing... you

also morning guys
Maybe not boring but meh....

I feel like Say'ri.

Color me astonished. That's shocking let me tell you.

yes, in about 2 days you get your mod status back
I know. Probably the most shocking news you've heard in the past 5 whole minutes.

Of course I do. But most of them are parodies sans that one I tried to do way back.

:094:
I have never written a fanfic before. Only original stories D:

I got the winky face, guys. I'm going in. :4wario2:
(;

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
My little sister is playing for glory and I just wanted to say how cool it is to see her improve. She does have a bit of bad habits that land her into trouble, but she does know how to tech, recover safetly and since she plays ryu, she knows how to focus attack cancel and all that juicy stuff. It's amazing how she almost beat me at a tournament we went to together, she really stepped it up when times called for it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I have never written a fanfic before. Only original stories D:
You have do only original Story before? Interesting. I will say that a fanfic can be easier or worst, depending of what you want to do with the story. For exemple, my FNAF-Parodie is something that i can consider difficult because how much there is in. But it's not difficult as my Original story tough.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I wrote a sort of non-serious fanfic once about a hypothetical Nintendo E3 showing. I don't think I'm very good at it, lol.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Maybe not boring but meh....

I feel like Say'ri.
well i liked say'ri.
so you're coooool stop downplaying yourself. if you were borin im sure people wouldnt talk to you so much. you're super cool.
I can't come up with an original story for ****. I just can't.
my issue when writing is beginnings. then its pretty easy from there.
what gives you problems?

T

Trick or Treat

Was once waifu-status? You're still waifu status to me. ;)
Aww, even after I get demoted you still like me <333

I didn't really feel as Say'ri was that boring. I paired her with Robin in my first save file. So she has some sort of personality.

Either that or I'm just as boring myself, and found another boring character I liked. :laugh:
I don't know what it is. I just felt she was the most forgettable character to me.

You have do only original Story before? Interesting. I will say that a fanfic can be easier or worst, depending of what you want to do with the story. For exemple, my FNAF-Parodie is something that i can consider difficult because how much there is in. But it's not difficult as my Original story tough.
I have written many stories, but they have only been original. Never a fanfic.

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Back in seventh grade, I wrote a story about Frank West (Dead Rising) and Amaterasu (Okami) working together as detectives just for the lulz. To this day I still can't believe I won 3rd place in the writing contest

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
well i liked say'ri.
so you're coooool stop downplaying yourself. if you were borin im sure people wouldnt talk to you so much. you're super cool.

my issue when writing is beginnings. then its pretty easy from there.
what gives you problems?
My problem when writing a story is always the middle of the story. And before the character but alot of person here that have see my profil say that my character are really good. I was really surprised at the moment. Since i never show my character before.
Dunno. I think one can be created once I get to work for a game company and pitch my character to them.
Ow...my story could have been so great to see. :( :4diddy:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Back in seventh grade, I wrote a story about Frank West (Dead Rising) and Amaterasu (Okami) working together as detectives just for the lulz. To this day I still can't believe I won 3rd place in the writing contest
Did I already talk about the time I did a report while balancing a Pikachu toy on my head?
I think I did, but I got the only perfect A+ score for that report.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I want to change my avatar again. Somebody plz help me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aww, even after I get demoted you still like me <333

I don't know what it is. I just felt she was the most forgettable character to me.

I have written many stories, but they have only been original. Never a fanfic.
Demoted? ...what? Also of course!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You gotta head over to your profile and click on avatar! :troll:
No i mean, i want AGAIN to change avatar. But i don't want in the same time. Plz help me m8.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Speaks volumes about the competition, if I may say so. :troll:

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom