• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I was randomly sketching while watching some Transformers reviews. I dedided to for once take attention to what I was drawing... and God... the horror.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Possibly... if I have enough time. The assassins are coming for me, so I have to vacate the premises fairly soon.
Okay, I'll do that. You can work on it whenever you like. No rush

AkumaKing

Smash Apprentice
@BlueX @ Yellowood Lovely Yellowood Lovely
Allow yours truly to introduce myself. Frostwraith is my name and it is imperative that you all keep in mind that I was once a moderator. Why does my self put so much importance in that? Well, I'll leave you to figure out by yourselves. Good luck!

I advise you to not take myself too seriously, except when I am meant to be taken seriously. This may seem like an oxymoron, yet the clouds of mystery will be cleared as you get used to reading my words of wisdom.
You're sounding like you're trying too hard to be "mysterious". No offense, though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@BlueX @ AkumaKing AkumaKing @ Yellowood Lovely Yellowood Lovely

Since you guys are new, I'll post a refresher about the thread rules. Follow these at all times and you'll be safe.
  • Resist the urge to post too many memes or reaction images.
  • Always (and I really mean it) add some text when you post an image or video.
:231:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Welcome, mortals. Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Social Thread.

Allow yours truly to introduce myself. Frostwraith is my name and it is imperative that you all keep in mind that I was once a moderator. Why does my self put so much importance in that? Well, I'll leave you to figure out by yourselves. Good luck!

I advise you to not take myself too seriously, except when I am meant to be taken seriously. This may seem like an oxymoron, yet the clouds of mystery will be cleared as you get used to reading my words of wisdom.

Some people may advise you to be careful when I am around this thread. It is said I have a penchant for sarcasm and humor at other people's expense. Don't think that you will be spared by the fact you're newcomers! >:)

All this said, I do welcome you to this insane asylum. As others have stated, once you're here, you're bound to this thread forever. Some may call it fate.
Ew, words.
tl;dr. :4pacman: looks like a prolouge of a long novel

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Goddamnit my curse attack me again. God damn...
tumblr_m6yr6dop3n1r1mi29o1_500.gif

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet

Since you guys are new, I'll post a refresher about the thread rules. Follow these at all times and you'll be safe.
  • Resist the urge to post too many memes or reaction images.
  • Always (and I really mean it) add some text when you post an image or video.
Can I "always" also leave a Phanpy at the bottom of my messages?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Can I "always" also leave a Phanpy at the bottom of my messages?
No, Phanpy is FalKoopa's thing. Feel free to use any of the other 250 Pokémon emoticons to use, though. Yes, for some reason we only have the first two gens as Pokémoticons.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Not exactly. I borrowed a pic from a Deviant on Deviantart:

I basically retextured it. It's not as easy as it sounds, mind you.
Do you have the artist name? :o
Edit: also if the program your using lets you edit the settings of the magic wand it makes the whole ordeal faster. :3

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Welcome, mortals. Welcome to the Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Social Thread.

Some people may advise you to be careful when I am around this thread. It is said I have a penchant for sarcasm and humor at other people's expense. Don't think that you will be spared by the fact you're newcomers! >:)

All this said, I do welcome you to this insane asylum. As others have stated, once you're here, you're bound to this thread forever. Some may call it fate.
Don't worry, @BlueX @ Yellowood Lovely Yellowood Lovely , Frosty used to be a Mod, but he retired. Now he's just the crazy old hobo who walks in every now and then, talking about how diabolical he used to be. :smirk:

Also, welcome to your new life new thread. ^^

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Does a Phanpy represent social class on this website?... I would love that
Phanpy doesn't represent anything.

You'd better be looking at the red or grey banners. Red banners are moderators. Grey banners are admins.

I once rode under the red colored banners of the moderation staff. :evil:

T

Trick or Treat

That awkward moment when you get caught doing something you shouldn't...

Sup guys.

Aftet watching "There Will Be Brawl" I decided I definitely want to write that 100-chapter fanfic. Only issue is that you guys might not like it since I intend to...make some modifications. Rated R Smash Bros book, basically.

I go hardcore.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I just found this donut plush. It's a stuffed donut. It's kinda disapointing that it's not a real donut, but it's fun to play with! :4dedede:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:152:

Fantastic
Well you begin to make your own thing that make you "special" i will say! By special i mean that all of the person on this thread have something that make them like "Oh yeah it's the "insert something here" guy!". For me, i am the Big Super Paper Mario and Pandora Hearts fan! Don't worry, you will see crazier person than me, i can assure you.
ycC2ovl.png

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
That awkward moment when you get caught doing something you shouldn't...

Sup guys.

Aftet watching "There Will Be Brawl" I decided I definitely want to write that 100-chapter fanfic. Only issue is that you guys might not like it since I intend to...make some modifications. Rated R Smash Bros book, basically.

I go hardcore.
Sup!
Lots of stuff happened yesterday, you see.

A rated R fanfic certainly sounds interesting. You're planning on using all the Smash characters, correct?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Phanpy doesn't represent anything.

You'd better be looking at the red or grey banners. Red banners are moderators. Grey banners are admins.

I once rode under the red colored banners of the moderation staff. :evil:
And many of us ride on.

Do not forget the Red Super Moderator banners, or Senators, either (who have a Dark Grey Banner).

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

• Resist the urge to post too many memes or reaction images. Unless your Space Stranger, Luggy, Tangamanga, exaggeratedhonesty or any other member of the Dank Meme Crusaders.
  • Always (and I really mean it) add some text when you post an image or video. Unless your Space Stranger and are just "delivering the goods".
Fixed for accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom