• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That awkward moment when you get caught doing something you shouldn't...

Sup guys.

Aftet watching "There Will Be Brawl" I decided I definitely want to write that 100-chapter fanfic. Only issue is that you guys might not like it since I intend to...make some modifications. Rated R Smash Bros book, basically.

I go hardcore.
I hope that you will have fun so!
rpxnCgi.png
It's going to be long but i'm sure your gonna to make it!
b6ExI0N.png

T

Trick or Treat

Well you begin to make your own thing that make you "special" i will say! By special i mean that all of the person on this thread have something that make them like "Oh yeah it's the "insert something here" guy!". For me, i am the Big Super Paper Mario and Pandora Hearts fan! Don't worry, you will see crazier person than me i can assure you.View attachment 63014
The only thing that stands out about me is that I was once waifu-status. Other than that I am just boring.
Sup!
Lots of stuff happened yesterday, you see.

A rated R fanfic certainly sounds interesting. You're planning on using all the Smash characters, correct?
Aside from emotes, I see?

I plan on using all the Smash characyers, as well as characters from their universes (Knuckles, Daisy, probably a couple of Awakening characters) along with minions in those games as well.

Basically a lot.

There will be sex, drugs, violence, swearing, and of course...rock and roll! Which will probably be a turnoff for some of you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The only thing that stands out about me is that I was once waifu-status. Other than that I am just boring.
Oh but your not boring! Your one of the most sympathic person on this thread in my opinion! I'm not kidding!

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Oh but your not boring! Your one of the most sympathic person on this thread in my opinion! I'm not kidding!
Ditto.

I plan on using all the Smash characyers, as well as characters from their universes (Knuckles, Daisy, probably a couple of Awakening characters) along with minions in those games as well.

Basically a lot.

There will be sex, drugs, violence, swearing, and of course...rock and roll! Which will probably be a turnoff for some of you.
Not for me. Us young'uns HAVE to be exposed to this kind of stuff.
Fifty Shades of Grey, anyone? :troll:

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Nah, this is turning me on if anything. :4wario2:

Yellowood Lovely

Smash Cadet

Basically a lot.

Basically a lot.

Incorporate Palucina and you'll have my love forever +50$ could find their way to your side of the Internet

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If only there was an infraction that actually filled my HP......

T

Trick or Treat

Ditto.

Not for me. Us young'uns HAVE to be exposed to this kind of stuff.
Fifty Shades of Grey, anyone? :troll:
Well, thank you guys! That makes me happy. (:

Also, Star, if it makes any difference, it isn't like there will be a lot of that stuff. Well, aside from swearing and violence. In the past, fight scenes have always been what I excel at most. So Smash Bros is the perfect way to push that.

Nah, this is turning me on if anything. :4wario2:
Hey now (;

Incorporate Palucina and you'll have my love forever +50$ could find their way to your side of the Internet
Palucina...I could maybe do that. I had something else in mind for Lucina though but we shall see!

@Erika my fanfics will still be vastly superior to yours though. :troll:

Mentioning that film? That's ban worthy s*** right there. :troll:

:094:
You has fanfics?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Do know that when the time comes, my plans for the future will be unveiled. And so shall begin a tale that will be written in blood!

The number is 247.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom