• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This thread is way too fast for my brain. I have to speed up!!!:4sonic::4sonic::4sonic:

Now it's better.:4falco:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Been kinda iffy, the art style is so 90's that I'm scared that it would be bad. > . >

Sword Art Online Season 2. :troll:
I could go on a long tangent on everything they **** 'd in season 2.

they just... I don't... ugh.
link getting drugged.jpg

Say "I Love You"
Tonari no kaibutsu-kun (the manga is better though)
Chuunibyou (silly but super cute)
Isshuukan Friends
Golden Time
Toradora...
seen, didn't like it.
haven't seen
haven't seen,
Couldn't get into.
Favorite so far.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
oooh boy my mom is being a demon because i messed up her cigarettes.
wish me luck folks

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I always did that too. She also said it had to be from a higher education novel. I always did mine based off of different animes. She never noticed either. :laugh:
Well, considering that she told us to feel free to use anything for 10th grade, I felt it would be better if I enjoyed writing those essays until 11th grade finally arrived and was more restricted in what I could choose.

T

Trick or Treat

Been kinda iffy, the art style is so 90's that I'm scared that it would be bad. > . >

I could go on a long tangent on everything they **** 'd in season 2.

they just... I don't... ugh.
View attachment 63030

seen, didn't like it.
haven't seen
haven't seen,
Couldn't get into.
Favorite so far.
The best one, however, would have to be Ao Haru Ride. Probably my favorite romance anime.
Oregairu and Oreshura are both good...but they are more comedy than full on romance.

Another one is White Album. I haven't actually seen it but I have heard many good things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Coming from someone who normally despises romance in media in general, I actually really liked Clannad. Though I can understand the art style complaint, but it's really unlike other anime I've watched.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
The best one, however, would have to be Ao Haru Ride. Probably my favorite romance anime.
Oreimo and Oreshura are both good...but they are more comedy than full on romance.

Another one is White Album. I haven't actually seen it but I have heard many good things.
I'll watch Ao Haru Ride then. Thanks bruh.

Coming from someone who normally despises romance in media in general, I actually really liked Clannad. Though I can understand the art style complaint, but it's really unlike other anime I've watched.
I'll give it chance then, Someday.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Sorry to soil the diaper here but (what kind of idiom did I type) Toradora was bad.
Like, bad, bad.
From a critical literary perspective.
It's melodrama to the absolute brim.
Forceful and somewhat forced drama, so many stereotypical and cheesy anime / Japanese sentiments, the characters are all shallow and everything is predictable.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't known what to draw.
waiting-the-coffee-to-get-colder_245.gif

Someone want a draw here?

T

Trick or Treat

Sorry to soil the diaper here but (what kind of idiom did I type) Toradora was bad.
Like, bad, bad.
Forceful and somewhat forced drama, so many stereotypical and cheesy anime / Japanese sentiments, the characters are all shallow and everything is predictable.
While I wouldn't say it is bad...and I did enjoy it, I also didn't really see what the fuss was about. When people first told me about it, and also looking online, s lot of them acted like it was the most amazing thing ever.

It was good, to me, despite the flaws, but definitely not amazing.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Like, bad, bad.
True.

Maybe that's why I like it though.

Sometimes it's nice to watch something simple, stupid, and bad between the insane anime.

Cause I needed a break after watching Full Metal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann, and Madoka Magica.

That and I'm bracing my self up for Evangelion, from what I hear that one is really depressing.

I don't known what to draw.
View attachment 63031
Someone want a draw here?
Rule 34:troll:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Can i do your previous avatar so? You known, the one from "Say I Love you" if i am correct.
Well the avatar was from Nisekoi actually. The signature was Say I Love You.

But awww, I was hoping you'd draw me. Well, your idea of me. :p

The avatar works too, if that us what you prefer.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
T

Trick or Treat

True.

Maybe that's why I like it though.

Sometimes it's nice to watch something simple, stupid, and bad between the insane anime.

Cause I needed a break after watching Full Metal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann, and Madoka Magica.

That and I'm bracing my self up for Evangelion, from what I hear that one is really depressing.
Really? I didn'g find Evangelion to be that depressing. Though I can probably see why other people do.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Really? I didn'g find Evangelion to be that depressing. Though I can probably see why other people do.
This is only what I'm told.

The guy who told me it was depressing also thinks sonic 06 is amazing.

So I don't really know what to expect.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well the avatar was from Nisekoi actually. The signature was Say I Love You.

But awww, I was hoping you'd draw me. Well, your idea of me. :p

The avatar works too, if that us what you prefer.
Ah OK, i will do the character from Nisekoi. Don't demand why, i just feel like it.
This was my reaction when i see the two ending of Evangelion.
Pandora-Hearts-1-pandora-hearts-28369788-1280-720.jpg

I wasn't ready for it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Now I'm going to have to watch Parasyte...I have too many anime and manga on my to do list...
Parasyte is one of the best anime I've watched. Very faithful to the manga, which is just as good.

Now I'm baffled how is the crossover with Fairy Tail will play out, as both series are completely different in themes and setting.

T

Trick or Treat

Ah OK, i will do the character from Nisekoi. Don't demand why, i just feel like it.

This was my reaction when i see the two ending of Evangelion.
View attachment 63032
I wasn't ready for it.
Okay. The only reason I said myself at first is because I am just genuinely curious as to what you would come up with to draw me.

But the Nisekoi character is great too! If you need her name to find a reference, it is Kosaki Onodera.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay. The only reason I asked said myself at first is because I am just genuinely curious as to what you would come up with to draw me.

But the Nisekoi character is great too! If you need her name to find a reference, it is Kosaki Onodera.
OK! Time to do this draw!:4bowserjr:
well gtg now. bye.
Bye.:4wiifitm:

T

Trick or Treat

I'm starting to get a general idea for hiw my fanfic will start.

The only issue, and this one is EXTREMELY MAJOR...is what to do with Villager.

As in, male or female? And what to name her?

Ughhh. I might as well give up on this right now.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm starting to get a general idea for hiw my fanfic will start.

The only issue, and this one is EXTREMELY MAJOR...is what to do with Villager.

As in, male or female? And what to name her?

Ughhh. I might as well give up on this right now.
Male and name him Will Anthony. Will A. Ger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom