• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Long story short, I was talking to Neo Zero about the gift I got for my birthday and that I planned on getting MH4 but didnt.

Woke up today he gave me a code for a $50 eshop card that he planed on giving to someone else but never could so he gave it to me.
Holy crap that's really sweet! CONGRATULATIONS!

u forgot to add text

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
True, but I like the one from SA1 a lot better... It's sublime... Legendary... Some other big word.... Cemented Knuckles as the king of Knuckles & Knuckles.
I played some of SA1. The best part that you were allowed to walk on the train track and i think you could actually go though the train.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After some thorough searching, still can't find anything claiming a Nintendo Direct is happening on the 29th (or any day).

Still waitin' fo yo sauce, @ praline praline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom