• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility

I-I-I feel honored. Thanks. <3
Kirby's a good start. He's pretty easy to recolor compared to Link
yah, just doing it because he's muh main boi.
I should make a sprite of Captain Fabeegee.
oooh i'd be very interested in seeing that.
Cool beans. View attachment 62928
I recommend starting with Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad's sprites since they're the simplest of the bunch (And share the same spritework)
View attachment 62929 <-- Kirby's pallet, if you need it in a convenient spot (Atleast, for the pink part)
helllll yes ninja kirby.
thanks bruh.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Given the large assortment of MLSS sprites, both original and edited, and my experience in editing sprites, it shouldn't be too hard. I might even try to get him mimicking a Captain Falcon pose. lel.
you better do it, you gotta

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Lol, 2v2 for glorying with my big sis, and then we met up with these two fellow individuals. At the end of the match we had around 7 kills in total, and then they started showering us with coconut cream pies mean insults, and then they accuse me of cheating. Lol! :laugh:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Lol, 2v2 for glorying with my big sis, and then we met up with these two fellow individuals. At the end of the match we had around 7 kills in total, and then they started showering us with coconut cream pies mean insults, and then they accuse me of cheating. Lol! :laugh:
your meta knight must be hella good dawg.

D

Deleted member

Typical For Glory stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
holy ****

When did my Sister become so good at drawing Peach
This is the first time I've seen her draw Peach ever

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Anyone feel like chatting about Pokemon for a bit? I've been on a Pokemon kick ;w;

he's amazing and white.
I guess I have a thing for 2v2's. Me and my sister work so well together, it's like we have telepathy! :150:
i'd 2v2 with my older bro if he was around more and played FG lol.
its always fun playing with siblings on vidya.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879

he's amazing and white.

i'd 2v2 with my older bro if he was around more and played FG lol.
its always fun playing with siblings on vidya.
I sadly have never used a Mega Gengar, but that's because my love of Gengar waned a bit after Gen 4 and other cool Pokemon shoved him aside. I do still like Gengar though. I'm playing Black and Black 2 to redo the E4 in each, I missed the Unova Elite Four a lot.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I sadly have never used a Mega Gengar, but that's because my love of Gengar waned a bit after Gen 4 and other cool Pokemon shoved him aside. I do still like Gengar though. I'm playing Black and Black 2 to redo the E4 in each, I missed the Unova Elite Four a lot.
ah i see.
gengar is pretty much my favorite pokemon lol.
is Black/White your favorite game or what?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I beat the Boost Guardian and got the Seeker Missiles. Boost Guardian was definitely the hardest boss I fought so far. Though it only took 5 tries or so to finish the job.

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
ooooh really?
my favorites were X/Y and probably Gold/Silver.
why you like Black/White anyways? dont meet many folks who enjoyed it so much.
I'm in a minority that loved the Unova region, it was very clean and easy to navigate but still had plenty to explore on the sides by going off a tiny bit here and there. Also they have my favorite E4 group, musically and thematically. I also liked Cheren and Bianca and N a whole lote as rivals moreso than pretty much anyone except for Blue and Silver. Also felt like a kid again because I went in fairly blind as to all the new Pokemon and didn't spoil myself with Serebii, and since BW1 had all new Pokemon and nothing else, I felt like I was getting Red/Blue vibes everywhere in all the right ways.

It had a few weaknesses, namely that lack of more stuff to do after you explore the other part of Unova in the post-game (rectified by BW2 which added stuff like the World Tournament), but overall I just really enjoyed it.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I enjoyed Black/White. I find that people hate on it a lot when it has good stuff. For example, I love the music. The story was pretty good that gen, and it was cool seeing a sequel expand on it. I can't really think of a region I disliked.

Today I went to the Toys R Us I attempted to call yesterday for 30 minutes and never got an answer from. The guy I talked to was nice and explained they have the highest traffic in the area. Plus they made a decision not to answer amiibo calls because they get too many of those and it takes too long. He also talked about how their store never gets restock on the rarer amiibos for some reason and complained about how other Toys R Us stores get them. His name tag also had a Jigglypuff with a green headband. Well, looks like I'll have to go to the store myself, or just wait until I go home on weekends to the Toys R Us that's close to my house.

Today was also the first time in a long time I saw a Yoshi and DK amiibo in person...Maybe I should have got them? I'm trying to get Greninja, Marth, and Lucina first though...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My fav game is Platinum by mile followed by G/S/HG/SS and B2W2

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
ooooh really?
my favorites were X/Y and probably Gold/Silver.
why you like Black/White anyways? dont meet many folks who enjoyed it so much.
I like Gen 4 and R/S
The reason I say Gen 4 as a whole is because I played both Diamond and Heart Gold and I like 'em both

The Pokemon games I've played were Red Rescue Team (Gave up at Arcticuno because my wonderful starter choices of Cubone and Bulbasaur), Ruby (Never played past Brawly cuz I had Sapphire), Sapphire (Gave up when a friend deleted my save data when I was at the Champion), Diamond (I got lost at the Pal Park before I beat the game and I had no idea how to get back), Heart Gold (Gave up at Kimono Girls) and X (I beat that one, easy as hell)

All except X I played when I was a young scrub and knew nothing about anything
:4pacman:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'm in a minority that loved the Unova region, it was very clean and easy to navigate but still had plenty to explore on the sides by going off a tiny bit here and there. Also they have my favorite E4 group, musically and thematically. I also liked Cheren and Bianca and N a whole lote as rivals moreso than pretty much anyone except for Blue and Silver. Also felt like a kid again because I went in fairly blind as to all the new Pokemon and didn't spoil myself with Serebii, and since BW1 had all new Pokemon and nothing else, I felt like I was getting Red/Blue vibes everywhere in all the right ways.

It had a few weaknesses, namely that lack of more stuff to do after you explore the other part of Unova in the post-game (rectified by BW2 which added stuff like the World Tournament), but overall I just really enjoyed it.
i diddd love N, Bianca and Cheren a bunch. I really liked their feels. Bianca was kind of your friend still, Cheren was like your rival but still your friend... very indepth characters I ended up loving.

My main gripe with B/W is just that I dislike a lot of the Pokemon designs. Some of them are amazing to me and others I just dislike for some reasons. That being said, B/W is very underappreciated which is unfortunate :4charizard:. It deserves a lot more love than it gets. I really like the starter pokemon though. When I first felt B/W I got that same excitement from my first game. It felt fresh. Post-game was rather weak though, yes.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I enjoyed Black/White. I find that people hate on it a lot when it has good stuff. For example, I love the music. The story was pretty good that gen, and it was cool seeing a sequel expand on it. I can't really think of a region I disliked.
I don't dislike any region either, and I have to say BW1 had IMO the best story and N made me feel strongly for a recurring character which I hadn't felt since Silver in Gold/Silver.

Another aspect of BW I liked was the difficulty. Sure, it was easy to level up in that game and sure, the trainers typically don't use a lot of Pokemon (starting a trend of cutting back on filling up enemy parties that X/Y followed through with for non-rivals), but they are really smart, especially compared to the AI of say, Gen I-III.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Unova is a really cool region, specially with the seasons. The only bugging thing is having Unova-only Pokémon available during BW, good thing they put Pokémon from previous regions in the sequel

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
As far as my favorite Pokemon games go, I like all of the games but Emerald is the one I go back to the most and enjoy the most.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Unova is a really cool region, specially with the seasons. The only bugging thing is having Unova-only Pokémon available during BW, good thing they put Pokémon from previous regions in the sequel
I think in the end it was the right move, since they did make 156 new Pokemon and putting them and old Pokemon all at once in the first game could've been overwhelming and detrimental to the need to acquaint players with the new Pokemon (since that is sort of important), but I also did like BW2 adding plenty to play with from older games, I ended up running with a Magnezone the entire game because of my ability to choose some older stuff. Not since Luxray in my original Pearl file 5 years before had I felt so good about an Electric type Pokemon on my team.

As far as my favorite Pokemon games go, I like all of the games but Emerald is the one I go back to the most and enjoy the most.
Emerald was great, spent 400 hours on that, ended up with I believe 5 out of 7 Silver Symbols, I think I got 1 Gold too. I love how I share a name with one of the Frontier Brains (my real name anyway).

Last edited:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
*ignore this >.>, got a notification and thought there was a new post*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom