• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

i want pokémon z to come out so gen 6 is over, then i can have sinnoh remakes k? k.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
ARGGHHH, My sisters are playing 2v2 for glory and these two doofs are saying really rude things. I wanna bring my meta knight and put them into their places, but they wont let me have a try at the moment. :mad:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
ARGGHHH, My sisters are playing 2v2 for glory and these two doofs are saying really rude things. I wanna bring my meta knight and put them into their places, but they wont let me have a try at the moment. :mad:
heh, i wouldnt worry about it.
as long as your sis' arent bugged by it.

_gold_

Smash Master
Which reminds me, you have inspired me to try Meta Knight. I've always thought he was a bad***, but he's also really fun to use!
I just need a little more practice with him, that's all.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Alright, I'm 60% done. Here's how he looks so far:

Before: young_link__megaman_powered_up_style___by_diegogamer1820-d8ekzh3.png

After: Powerstar.png

There's still much cleanup I have to do. Then I'll have to ask someone to slap that dumb star onto the shield. It's gonna be this one, btw:

What do you guys think so far?

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Tamashii Nations just announced a Super Sailor Mercury Figuarts

Dammit

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Holy frick, that Joseph/Santana fight.:4sonic: How's everyone goin'~?

I'm getting ready to nod after 10:30PM myself.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
not really.
you didnt play bad.
you did good with Yoshi and Wii Fit.
besides, we had items on and such, nothing to take too seriously.
Yeah, I just need a little convincing of that. I take things way too personally... That's why I dropped out, I had a feeling it would start spiraling out of control (again) if I stuck around.

(Thanks for finding that bug in my Spacewar! stage, though. I'll patch it up soon as I can figure out how to.)

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
heh, i wouldnt worry about it.
as long as your sis' arent bugged by it.
Mmm, Your totally right, they weren't bothered by it at all, but I just cant stand people who say mean stuff after one win.

Which reminds me, you have inspired me to try Meta Knight. I've always thought he was a bad***, but he's also really fun to use!
I just need a little more practice with him, that's all.
Oh yay! The more meta knight the merrier! \:4metaknight:/

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, I just need a little convincing of that. I take things way too personally... That's why I dropped out, I had a feeling it would start spiraling out of control (again) if I stuck around.

(Thanks for finding that bug in my Spacewar! stage, though. I'll patch it up soon as I can figure out how to.)
lol fox fell into a trap there.
i think its because theres a gap between the two platforms, not sure.
either way, dont take it too personally. its good you dropped before you got too bothered.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
lol fox fell into a trap there.
i think its because theres a gap between the two platforms, not sure.
either way, dont take it too personally. its good you dropped before you got too bothered.
I do know one fatal flaw I have in my playstyle that I'll never be able to overcome;
I'm 100% incapable of reads. I'm completely illiterate and always will be. Ask, "what kind of dumbass would fall for an obvious trick like that," and I am your answer.

I try to do other things to compensate, but it all ends up being no good.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I do know one fatal flaw I have in my playstyle that I'll never be able to overcome;
I'm 100% incapable of reads. I'm completely illiterate and always will be. Ask, "what kind of ******* would fall for an obvious trick like that," and I am your answer.

I try to do other things to compensate, but it all ends up being no good.
i think your issue was you were throwing out attacks too often without being sure if they would hit or not.
if you worked on your defensive game a bit more (shield, perfect shield, roll, dodge) you'd do a bit better.

*cries in corner* oh my god I need it
theres a teddie one i really want ;_;

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guys, I got one question: should I uninstall Skype from my computer? I rarely use it these days + I mostly get on here.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Guys, I got one question: should I uninstall Skype from my computer? I rarely use it these days + I mostly get on here.
eh, i dont have enuff friends to warrant me to use skype.
maybe keep it incase you add folks from here.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
i think your issue was you were throwing out attacks too often without being sure if they would hit or not.
if you worked on your defensive game a bit more (shield, perfect shield, roll, dodge) you'd do a bit better.

theres a teddie one i really want ;_;
Yeah, I know... That's another issue I have. I find the defensive game boring as **** and not worth playing.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah, I know... That's another issue I have. I find the defensive game boring as **** and not worth playing.
you dont gotta go COMPLETE defensive, but you do have to... spot dodge and stuff.
aggressive play is possible, when you add a bit of defensive to it. thats how this game kind of operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom