• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Many of my friends already got girlfriends/boyfriends.... and most of them are working +12 hours per day because they have children already.
That's why Im happy for being single

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Those people living with their parents probably have a lot more free money they can spend on junk

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Here is the :4bowser: draft.
Not the full project, but just leaving it here to see if I should add/remove anything.
If you do tell me to do so, at least give me a reason to. :4pacman:

Prince Bowser was the son of a criminal on the run (no,seriously), who was being raised by the magikoopa Kamek. Suddenly, a green dinosaur named Yoshi emerged. Kamek woke Baby Bowser up from his nap to find that green dinosaur. He wanted to ride onto the beast, but instead of letting him, that guy beat the living **** out of him. He soon despised not Yoshi, but the baby that was on his back as he pummeled Bowser: Mario.

Yoshi, c'mon. Don't just start iconic rivalries like that, it's child and animal abuse. :4yoshi:

Weight : Said to be around 600 lbs (272 kg)
Height : Varies / Changes
Race : Koopa
Bowser is a powerhouse. He is able to punch through stone pillars and blocks with ease. A single charged punch could send the heaviest enemy back a good distance. His claws and horns can be used for offensive measures. He also uses his shell for an offensive tool when needed. Just by simply jumping or slamming his tail down, he can send shockwaves around him.
Not only is he a good powerhouse, but he is also an astounding tank. Bowser has taken many hits before, and has survived them all. His shell is also a good defensive tool, deflecting projectiles coming directly above him. He can punch back projectiles for a defensive measure. Over the years, he has learned to become immune to fire projectiles.
Bowser isn't the fastest. At a normal speed, he's usually slow or sluggish. However, he has been able to make short stampedes and has amazing jumping skills like Mario, but they come out much stronger. Bowser is actually an impressive swimmer, but hates swimming as a whole. In his shell, Bowser can become slightly faster than before, but cannot do too much while in it.
Bowser has three ways of using his breathalong with other facts:
Bowser will create a stream of fire using his mouth. Bowser is able to angle or move the stream by moving. It does slowly run out of range after a while. He can charge this breath, but too much can make it a dud.
Bowser's most likely preferred form of fire; used for range. Bowser can shoot multiple shots at once or one giant shot at a time. He can manipulate his shots to create a fiery rain, but it is slow. It will disappear after a while of not hitting.
Thanks to a mushroom, Bowser is able to inhale anything in his path, whether it's to heal himself or give the enemy a disadvantage. It seems Bowser can cough out what he has inhaled, or enemies can escape his body.
  • His fire can be shot out even underwater
  • Blue fire (naturally hotter) can also be shot among the red/orange ones; can home in.
Bowser is a wizard, and a damn good one.
  • Imposters - Bowser is able to transform simple enemies into himself with the same abilities as him and everything. Their true face will be revealed once they are defeated.
  • Curses - Bowser can curse anything to be transformed into bricks, bushes, plants. etc. The only thing that can rival his curse is an opposing force that can lift it (ex. Peach)
  • Manipulation - Bowser can manipulate his size by using Dark Magic. He can also teleport short distances as seen in Super Mario 64.
NOTE : I may use the Smash Bros. names for these moves, but that does not mean I am talking about that version
Bowser has many attacks, including:
  • Poison Bite - A poisonous bite, of course. It also poisons the enemy. What else is there?
  • Claw Swipes - He just swipes his claws. Nothing special
  • Punch (Charge/Slide) - A punch that can be charged for extra damage. He can also slide while punching, giving him some speed along the process.
  • Whirling Fortress - Bowser begins to get into his shell and spin around; can make small hops.
  • (Tail) Slam - Bowser slams into the ground. Usually used for breaking through floors or switches, he can alternatively slam his tail down. Both versions can create shockwaves, stunning the opponent.
  • Spike Roll - Intended for maneuvering, this can be used offensively if thrown at an enemy. If on fire, he can make a fiery rain by bouncing onto the walls.
  • Bowser Bomb - Bowser slams onto the ground using his bottom. This ground pound was used since he was a baby. It can create shockwaves and break portions of solid brick.
  • Terrorize - Bowser summons a Big Boo to scare his opponent, inflicting Fear (Attack and Defense cut in half)
  • Poison Gas - A Mokura (basically a poison cloud) spews toxins onto enemies, poisoning them.
  • Crusher - Bowser summons a pillar of earth to deal major damage onto an enemy.
  • Bowser Crush - A large Mechakoopa stomps into the enemies, which are in it's path. It will leave after stomping by the enemies.
  • Goomba Storm - Bowser takes out a horde of Goombas and makes them charge at the enemy. Bowser can shoot them with fire to send them up and fall on their enemy for extra damage.
  • Shy Guy Squad - A horde of 6 Shy Guys push Bowser into a rope with 3 Shy Guys on each side holding it down. The farther Bowser is pushed back determines the damage when he is flung at the enemy.
  • Koopa Corps - Two Koopas in their shells hit the enemy, but return into the opposite direction. Bowser must hit them with his own shell to deal damage Pong-styled.
  • Bob-Omb Blitz - Bowser must use his horde of bombs to blow up into the enemy by lining them up single-file into them. The more Bob-Ombs in line determine damage.
  • Magikoopa Mob - Bowser must trace a line to connect the Magikoopa's wands for a magic attack. Fire can be shot at a wand to amp up the power.
  • Broggy Bonker - Broggy, the pet of Broque Moniseur, must be cleaned to attack the enemy. If fully clean, he will attack while bringing his Blitties as well to attack.
  • Flails - Bowser holds many flails, including a female Chain Chomp to swing at an enemy.
  • Hurly Gloves - Gloves designed to throw Mario as a weapon. He will come back when thrown
  • Drill Claws - They're claws with drills, nothing else. They drill. End of Story.
  • Hammer/Bone - Bowser throws hammers. Multiple can be thrown at once; if he has become Dry Bowser, he throws bones instead.
  • Robot Suit - Bowser has a robot suit equipped with two blasters. The only way to beat it is by shooting into the blasters themselves.
The star rod is an ancient rod that lets any wish come true. Bowser heard this and easily kidnapped it because plot.
Once Bowser stole the rod, he imprisoned the seven Star Spirits into sick trading cards. The rod can do things such as:
  • Magic - Bowser can summon lightning and shoot a wave of magic from his rod as well as recover his own health and double his power.
  • Wish - Like I said, any wish comes true. Bowser wished for invincibility, so he got invincibility.
The only things that can counter the Star Rod's power is the Star and Peach Beam, which uses the power of the seven Star Spirits. If it's the Peach Beam, a wish is added. Riveting stuff here.
Bowser's most iconic vehicle, this baby is packed with weapons.
  • Big Steelies - Giant balls made of steel. They roll in a specific direction.
  • Mechakoopa - Toys that look like Bowser, they blow up after walking for a while. If not, they will simply wind back up and start walking again. They also have the ability to breathe fire. It can be the Clown Car's downfall.
  • Eyes - If the eyes create a flash, anyone in it's view temporarily turns into stone.
  • Bullet Bills - With Blasters on it's sides, they shoot homing Bullet Bills at the opponent.
  • Laser Gun - Finally, it has a laser gun inside it's mouth that shoots...you know, lasers.
The car also has an autopilot and can be driven by anyone. Even Mario can drive it.
Bowser's most recent vehicle, this car has some tricks up it's sleeves. This brand of car is reccomended by pimps.
The only real weapon this car contains are Kick Bombs, which are Soccer-Ball like bombs. It can be kicked back at the car, which can be it's downfall. As it gets damaged more, it moves faster. It can also jump without a driver controlling it. Bowser is able to shoot fire from the back because of this.
  • Power-Ups - Bowser can use power-ups the same way as Mario, but the only ones that have been used by Bowser were the Super Leaf, Double Cherry, and the Super Bell, which transforms him into Meowser.
  • Shells - Bowser can use Koopa shells as a projectile by kicking them. Nothing else here, really.
Bowser has a few transformations and/or other forms with him:
  • Dry Bowser - Spoopy Skeleton Bowser. Nothing really changes here, but he can use his bones as a projectile.
  • Meowser - Cat Bowser basically. It holds the same abilities as the Super Bell.
  • Big Bowser - By using dark magic or an adrenaline rush, Bowser will increase in size. In this size, he gets the bigger buffs you expect when someone grows. He does gain the ability to just walk through lava.
Bowser can be arrogant and aggresive when it comes to a fight. He can be easily aggrovated and tricked. When he's mad, he does not usually think through, but rather letting his fists do the talking. His plans aren't always the best, but he does not give up when it comes to his plans. If someone is intervening or "outdoing" him in his plans, his objective changes to rid of that person or object so nothing can stop him in his path later. Loyalty is something he also very fond of, and won't take abandonment very well unless the deserters can to something in return to come back to his army.
Bowser has survived:
  • Being blown up, crushed, and electrocuted
  • Falling from a far height
  • Diving in lava so many times
  • Being frozen, then shattering
However, he has pulled through some other things besides being a master Bear Grylls turtle.
  • Pulled himself out of a black hole
  • With the help of Mario & Luigi, he pulled an entire small island
  • Created his own galaxy
  • Tanked and fought through Dark Bowser's "dark hurricane".
  • Large arsenal / Several approach options
  • Can be Offensive and Defensive
  • Durability and Strength
  • Fire is a strong tool, working even underwater
  • Dark Magic helps, I guess.
  • Focused on his goals and won't stop until he is down for good.
  • Apparently really good at kidnapping/stealing stuff (like the Star Rod)
  • Not as agile or fast in a neutral state
  • Not much of a strategist
  • Easily aggrovated and/or tricked
  • Vehicles' own weapons can be used against them
  • Several attacks uses minions, who aren't too reliable
  • Constantly defeated by the Mario Bros., Toads, and one time Peach

Can I move on to :4ganondorf: now or do I have to fix stuff?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hi.....again :)

The reason i don;t post is I am looking for buying better quality headphones now (my bose tbh are.....not so good now that I listen to so much diverse vgm).

But, I wanted to share a video because of the audio experience. Basically, ONLY USE HEADPHONES (and standard will work as long as they are stereo).

Your brain will make you feel that you are having a ton of speaker with surround sound, but you only have headphones :)

impressive eh?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Relationships cost money. Money better spent on buying stupid thing for myself.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
G-Guys... my :4bowser: draft.
Is it good or not? I need to know so I can waste more time typing about Ganondorf. :4pacman:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remembered that I have more computer junk + some other GameCube games I can sell

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I've never seen a dog seizure, time to educate myself just incase.
By the way I could've sworn I typed out the word "sorry" in the post you quoted, it's completely missing. How in the world?
They shake...of course. :4pacman: They also drool a lot from what I've seen. I just pet my dog and calm him down the best I can until he regains his senses.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, my avi is 40% done. I have to recolor the clothes, sword and shield pixel by pixel. Once that's out of the way, I'll have to put a star on the shield. The problem with that is I don't have Photoshop, so I can't do all the fancy warps and stretches to make the star fit naturally onto the shield, MEANING I'll probably have to ask someone to do that for me.
But that won't be until I'm 90% done. I'll show it to you guys once I get about 60-70%ish done with it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've never seen a dog seizure
You dont want to see it.. it is the hardest thing to make a dog work himself through ever.. and harder to watch
They shake...of course. :4pacman: They also drool a lot from what I've seen. I just pet my dog and calm him down the best I can until he regains his senses.
We let ours slowly regain his own scenes and left him alone because he would run away and bark at us

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guys pls.
My :4bowser: draft needs an answer.
Ignoring only makes it worse.

We let ours slowly regain his own scenes and left him alone because he would run away and bark at us
My dog doesn't bark.
Like, never. :4pacman: The only exception is if someone gets close to my house.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
ours barks all the time and him being out of it after his seizure scared me to death

Is that the name of some sort of trash?
Uncanny link yes.png

Ask /b/ or /pol/ for better results. :4pacman: Trust me, man.
Tempting. But I'm asking you guys. :4drmario:

This man should not be president. Ever.
I don't think anyone in their right mind would vote for him.

I know who he is, but I don't know about his personality and stuff because I'm no American. I think he's too old to be president, though. And I like his hairdo.
He's someone who's running for president did everything wrong you would know better to do.

Said a POW isn't a hero, that Mexicans **** people, exc.

you know, that sort of stuff.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I know who he is, but I don't know about his personality and stuff because I'm no American. I think he's too old to be president, though. And I like his hairdo.
Ronald Reagan dislikes your post. :4pacman: Also Donald Trump is nationally hated for being racist and is presumably being hunted down by a Mexican Druglord. Just a thought.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well since no one said anything about my :4bowser: draft I guess I'll start on :4ganondorf: ...

...tomorrow. :4pacman: I'm too lazy to do anything right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom