• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
It's ok, parent are humans bound to make mistakes too, nobody's perfect, and we all need to realize that, in no way does this justify bad actions from anyone's part. -shrugs- there are bad parents just as there are bad children.
True true. All comes down to our decisions.
So, can I have an hologram as a waifu?
Sure. It's good because you can see from every single conceivable angle. :dk64:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
So after i read all post when i was not here. I came to the important conclusion that!....
This thread still doesn't make any sense.
Also Hi.
In all honesty, expecting order from a Social Thread is bound to result in disappointment.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I prefer Raichu honestly. Because the poor guy need a little more attention in my opinion. Nobody care about him.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I'm gonna be that guy and say I dislike pikachu. Its voice annoys me, and I am freaked out by the fact that it's the only pokémon that says its name instead of having a normal pokémon cry like everyone else since X/Y :x

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Sure. It's good because you can see from every single conceivable angle. :dk64:
Joker and Zero at every angle? Count me in
I'm gonna be that guy and say I dislike pikachu. Its voice annoys me, and I am freaked out by the fact that it's the only pokémon that says its name instead of having a normal pokémon cry like everyone else since X/Y :x
Well its the only pokemon that says it name because...well.... Pokemons mascot gets special treatment and I personally dont mind it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Favoritism at its finest.

T

Trick or Treat

So after seeing that Smash Bros animation a few pages back, I reallllly want to write a fanfic. A long, 100-chapter epic of SSB.

I am 100% serious too.

Soul.

I love you too, Tanga

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Joker and Zero at every angle? Count me in

Well its the only pokemon that says it name because...well.... Pokemons mascot gets special treatment and I personally dont mind it
It's not the special treatment, I feel it's like... jumping the shark, ruining the established game lore. It's just really offsetting for me.
Also, it suddenly speaks then evolves to Raichu and forgets how to????

T

Trick or Treat

Favoritism at its finest.
It's the mascot, it makes sense. Favoritism would be if only the popular Pokemon like Lucario, Zoroark, starters, etc got special treatment as well.

Can't wait to see it :lol:
I have writing experience. Doesn't mean I am good, but I have written many long stories in the past, so I could probably handle a fanfiction.

Only issue is that I have only ever used my own original characters and stories, never a fanfic.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
All of them bar Villager and Zelda were deemed inappropriate.

Including the one you currently have, which I've already seen numerous others using/being told to remove it.
I don't see how they're inappropriate. Well except for Palutena there's nothing wrong with them.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not the special treatment, I feel it's like... jumping the shark, ruining the established game lore. It's just really offsetting for me.
Also, it suddenly speaks then evolves to Raichu and forgets how to????
Lore...? Alright then. I dont see it as jumping the shark. All it is is just giving special treatment to the companies mascot. But that is just me

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
It's the mascot, it makes sense. Favoritism would be if only the popular Pokemon like Lucario, Zoroark, starters, etc got special treatment as well.

I have writing experience. Doesn't mean I am good, but I have written many long stories in the past, so I could probably handle a fanfiction.

Only issue is that I have only ever used my own original characters and stories, never a fanfic.
Eh, I'd say it's easier to write pre-established characters, as you already have a base to work with? So to speak, I'm no writer, anyways -shrugs-

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Well good luck with this fanfic. It's going to be long. Like my two fiction. (One is shorter but still long.)

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Lore...? Alright then. I dont see it as jumping the shark. All it is is just giving special treatment to the companies mascot. But that is just me

Haha, I mean, it makes sense in the pokemon anime where they say their names, but in game it feels weird Plus I also really liked pikachu's cry, the voice is weird now :c Idk, it'd be like out of sudden Link talks in his games with a voice like Coldsteel the hedgeheg's .-.

T

Trick or Treat

Eh, I'd say it's easier to write pre-established characters, as you already have a base to work with? So to speak, I'm no writer, anyways -shrugs-
There are pros and cons to writing existing characters.

Pros are that you already have that base and people know their personality, abilities, etc.

The cons are that you generally kind of have to stick within a certain mold, if you will. Like, I can't go and make Mario a womanizer or give him the ability to control water (aside from FLUDD), just like I can't really give Zelda guns. I mean I can, but for a serious story it probably wouldn"t be for the best.

Either way, I usually prefer the freedom of creating my own story and characters from scratch.
Well good luck with this fanfic. It's going to be long. Like my two fiction. (One is shorter but still long.)
Thanks Mao! I know you like to do this, too. It makes me want to start up an original work, too.

Although I am in more of a SSB mood.

D

Deleted member

Well, I don't even play the games, so I can't say much.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
There are pros and cons to writing existing characters.

Pros are that you already have that base and people know their personality, abilities, etc.

The cons are that you generally kind of have to stick within a certain mold, if you will. Like, I can't go and make Mario a womanizer or give him the ability to control water (aside from FLUDD), just like I can't really give Zelda guns. I mean I can, but for a serious story it probably wouldn"t be for the best.

Either way, I usually prefer the freedom of creating my own story and characters from scratch.

Thanks Mao! I know you like to do this, too. It makes me want to start up an original work, too.

Although I am in more of a SSB mood.
I see I see <:

Me, I've kind of been gathering the courage to open a fanart tumblr o: I just rarely ever do fanart stuff when friends requested it or whatnot, but it's always been an itch I've wanted to scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom