• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Here's a top 5 Overrated PKMN video that doesn't have Pikachu as #1 :( Do you agree with the list?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So after i read all post when i was not here. I came to the important conclusion that!....
This thread still doesn't make any sense.
Also Hi.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Lucky you..I just want my mom out of the house and out of my life atm
And my mom thinks she knows everything and tell me to shut up. I'm so close to getting in her face and saying " Not everything you think is right so you shut the **** up, you damn *****"
Same with my parents.
Sounds like the millions of families around the world.
I like being the exception because it allows me to be an example to others, but it makes me so sad that this is truth. Why can't these parents see that their self-preservation matters little and that it takes WORK to care for a child?
Oh well, not everyone grows up with the same morals.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Uh guys. I am here, do you see me? If yes, press 1 plz.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Same with my parents. @ RamOne RamOne Nah, Pikachu is way more overrated.
Don't get me started, mate. I've got some stories about numerous verbal spats I engaged in with family members.
Glad Im not on this boat alone.

now that Im 21 I can legally tell my mother to **** off too
I like being the exception because it allows me to be an example to others, but it makes me so sad that this is truth. Why can't these parents see that their self-preservation matters little and that it takes WORK to care for a child?
Well Im 21 so I dont have to listen to a damn thing she tells me to do anymore so thats good pf

If only she didnt move back to Virginia Beach and stayed in Delaware pf

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
It's ok, parent are humans bound to make mistakes too, nobody's perfect, and we all need to realize that, in no way does this justify bad actions from anyone's part. -shrugs- there are bad parents just as there are bad children.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello there, neighbors.

I have come back into action... Or something like that. Eh. Whatever. Good news is that I woke up before 2 P.M. today.
Hello too. I am soon in my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom