• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My Sister is dying her hair Pink
pink
Silly Faith :4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm unsure of how many of you have seen the Great Debate of the first social thread that Divine started...I'm pretty sure it's been shared here at least once before, but I don't know how many of you have seen it. :p

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
While I haven't had the displeasure of talking to TheDivineDeity, I remember how much of a pompous jerkdick we was. Seemed really insecure with an ego as big as his. Really, challenging a moderator in hopes to gain bragging rights all across the site? That worked just as much as declaring a war on the Miiverse admins (ugh, I remember.) :L

D-idara though. That was just schadenfreude derived from a manchild.

I'm unsure of how many of you have seen the Great Debate of the first social thread that Divine started...I'm pretty sure it's been shared here at least once before, but I don't know how many of you have seen it. :p
I'm very curious to see it. If anyone has any links, please drop 'em here!

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
New avatar, still a hobo.
Phoenix Wright as a hobo is always badass.

Anyway, I'm searching for an artist desperately. I did all the doodles I needed and have the full storyboard of the prologue. So now I'm searching, for real, for an artist. I don't think I'll find a chance with french artists, seeing how unfriendly they are when it comes to collabs', so I'll probably have to find an english one. Right now I'm looking on tumblr (and see hell all over the place) but if there's anyone who's interrested in my project, just contact me.

It's gonna be hard to find someone for this project.

What's new, by the way ?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
While I haven't had the displeasure of talking to TheDivineDeity, I remember how much of a pompous jerkdick we was. Seemed really insecure with an ego as big as his. Really, challenging a moderator in hopes to gain bragging rights all across the site? That worked just as much as declaring a war on the Miiverse admins (ugh, I remember.) :L

I'd probably have to do a heck load of digging throughout my pages of past likes, but I remember the time it occurred was in August 2013....so I just need to get there and I'll be golden.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

I don't know who it TheDivineDeity guys is but he sound like a real ass, as for D-idara I don't like him

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I never did get Miiverse After Dark. Especially when kids got banned and were screaming "WHY DID I GET BANNED MIIVERSE IS F STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Well gee, who knew actions had consequences?
Miiverse After Dark is yet another way of showing that Miiverse is like 4chan, except rather than being overrun with adults who have no life, it's overrun by kids who may or may not have a life, with very few actual good posters.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sure didn't help when people kept tagging D-idara for one reason or another. it became a pattern of sorts: Someone tags him, Hell breaks loose, thread calms down, then he's tagged again.

You'd think after the third time we'd learn our lesson.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D-idara was actually a pretty nice guy to talk to, as long as you didn't mention the Smash 4 roster.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have a new 3DS but i don't known how to properly transfer my data on my old one on the new one. Like, i have to transfer by internet or transfer the SD card? Or the two?
Choose one of the two options.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im starting to think Gen 7 is really close, considering that a new Pokémon was shown at the end of the Hoopa Movie

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Altough my time is worth something to me, why not, I will debate you. Name me a specific thread, what the debate will be about, and we will debate. Maybe even a GoldenYu style challenge... :glare:

In fact, I CHALLENGE YOU to a debate RIGHT NOW, just like I would have once with GoldenYu! Like MEN TO MEN. MANO E MANO. El CALIENTE DE SPICY CARNE A LA SALT! We will debate, between some of the most intelligent, sophisticated, andmaybe even controversial minds in the Smashboards forum. Just you and me. You. And. Me. Swampasaur. TheDivineDeity. Debate. :)

GoldenYu would be proud. ;)

CHALLENGE: We will debate Warthbound/Fire Emblem, on any controversial issue, topic, or event about the series, we will debate it. Name whatever we will debate, and we will debate it. For example - IS the Earthbound/Fire Emblem series an important part of Nintendo history?

RULES: The rules are the same as before - when the debate starts, the person with the most amount of likes wins, by the time the debate ends, of course. So whoever wins the debate must have the most number of likes. :)

PRIZE: Only one - if I lose, I will leave this thread for weeks, maybe even MONTHS, until Mewtwo is announced. If I win,I only win the respect of everybody in this forum,but if you win... you win it all. How can you refuse? ;)

So what do you say? Up for the challenge? :smirk:
I want my five minutes of lurking back. This guy sounds like a complete idiot for instigating an argument over a video game franchise.

But then again, speculation brought the worst in most users.

Soul.

Speculation was the worst time to be here. So glad the games came out.
Also Gen 7 for 2016. Let's do this.

Strofirko

Smash Master
D-idara was actually a pretty nice guy to talk to, as long as you didn't mention Smash 4 .
An now that you mentioned,one of the times he got banned was because he shoved his likeness of smash 4 gameplay in the front of some melee players.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want my five minutes of lurking back. This guy sounds like a complete idiot for instigating an argument over a video game franchise.

That spanglish part really bugged me

I saw comments of this dude waaaaayyy before joining... and always I was like... bruh

Strofirko

Smash Master

He used a meta knight avatar,that guy was lost in 2007.:denzel:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The "debate" that followed was still pure gold though. I recommend you read more of what happened following that "unique" post.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm back.

Listening to anime music again... With some Xenoblade X music added to the mix. Hiroyuki Sawano has truly become one of my favorite musical artists.

On the bright side, at least he tried to be civil (emphasis on tried). Nowadays arguments are all a bunch of backhands and insult. Oh how the times have changed.
Oh please.

Even back then, people were petty regarding rosters and character chances and reps and whatever else.

Speculation hasn't changed that much, even though the circumstances are different.

And lol at DivineDeity trying to be civil. What a funny joke. :chuckle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom