• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Anonymity does wonders indeed... Almost like there's a distinction between the real me and the Frostwraith online persona...)
BluePsychic was like this. Personally, I'm glad I've decided to act more like my IRL self, because BluePsychic was a monster.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You can system transfer or move the one SD card to the other system. I don't know what risks there are with the second one. The risk of the first one is your data may get corrupted if your Internet blacks out during system transfer.
So i have to remove the back of my new 3DS? I heard it's hard.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You mean you're not a diabolical overlord? Well that's disappointing. :/
Who said I am telling the truth...? >=]

I have a new 3DS but i don't known how to properly transfer my data on my old one on the new one. Like, i have to transfer by internet or transfer the SD card? Or the two?
I'm pretty sure there's an option for that in the data settings...

BluePsychic was like this. Personally, I'm glad I've decided to act more like my IRL self, because BluePsychic was a monster.
Ah, but you see, a lot of my IRL personality is reflected in my posts.

And I do have a twisted sense of humor that I do show in real life as well, albeit more controlled and me thinking twice before I say something. (Seriously, I have a t-shirt with a Grim Reaper with a caption stating "See you later".)

On the Internet... No brakes. >:)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I was just having a wonderful conversation with a friend, and suddenly I got perma banned with no warning whatsoever
GG
They've been cracking down on off topic clutter posts. That's likely the reason.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
You kiddies haven't braced ban scars like Sarki has here! Banned one my main account 6 times with the last being perma. My art account only has 1 notification though. Gotta stay under the radar!

If you think that's bad, looks at The Trav, who's had up to 5 alt accounts with 3/5 being perma'd or deleted. He's still going strong out of what can only be explained as happenstance!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yeah but it's demand internet. And the last time i try it. It always fail before it begin to transfer.

D

Deleted member

Who said I am telling the truth...? >=]

Ah, but you see, a lot of my IRL personality is reflected in my posts.

And I do have a twisted sense of humor that I do show in real life as well, albeit more controlled and me thinking twice before I say something. (Seriously, I have a t-shirt with a Grim Reaper with a caption stating "See you later".)

On the Internet... No brakes. >:)
The "no breaks" thing was the problem I had. You seem to handle it a lot better than I did though. Among other things, I vented about the admin by mocking his religion. That's not cool.

That shirt is hilarious XD

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If you want to move SD cards, then yes. For some reason Nintendo put the SD Card of the N3DS behind the battery.
If i do that, i will have my Eshop account? And all the data? It's the only thing i'm worried about.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You kiddies haven't braced ban scars like Sarki has here! Banned one my main account 6 times with the last being perma. My art account only has 1 notification though. Gotta stay under the radar!

If you think that's bad, looks at The Trav, who's had up to 5 alt accounts with 3/5 being perma'd or deleted. He's still going strong out of what can only be explained as happenstance!
Oh please, I remember a certain individual known as Fuujin right here on SmashBoards who got banned more times than I can count.

I'd say it was one the highlights of my time as a moderator.

The "no breaks" thing was the problem I had. You seem to handle it a lot better than I did though. Among other things, I vented about the admin by mocking his religion. That's not cool.
Ah, not even I am that bad.

For me to insult someone, I need some guts or a healthy dose of anger. :p

That shirt is hilarious XD
Has to be seen to be believed. >:)

I've had funny reactions too. :p

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oooooh. That's too bad. =/
They also threatened to Console Ban me because apparently I've used multiple NNIDs on this 2DS
Which I'm 100% sure I haven't, because I got this 2DS new.
So ye
I'm Perma Banned for doing nothing wrong
I tried telling Nintendo about it but they insist I use long-distance calls to talk to them even though the Internet exists
And I ain't gonna yell at Nintendo over the phone
Sooooo ye

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh please, I remember a certain individual known as Fuujin right here on SmashBoards who got banned more times than I can count.

#FreeFuujin

What did he do to get banned?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm just gonna leave this here for you guys to read: Le future of Sm4sh
This game is far far FAR from being dead. Just fyi.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I still don't know how so many people get "wrongly banned" and "falsely reported" on Miiverse. I think it's more like people don't actually read the rules and post infractable things.

Like, I've never even gotten a warning from the staff.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion

Eh, I guess since we don't have an exact count, the merit of Trav's or Fuujin's durability remain subjective. Otherwise, I suspect proxy servers.

I still don't know how so many people get "wrongly banned" and "falsely reported" on Miiverse. I think it's more like people don't actually read the rules and post infractable things.

Honestly, I can get being this. Almost all of my bans on my main NNID could be attributed to no common sense or euphemism.

Although, the admins do tend to hand out notifications for some really uncalled-for content. I was once reported for doing a quick sketch in a friend of mine's post comments of Mr. Krabs with my Mii's features over him with the caption "OH YEAH MR. KRABS!" It was reported for sexual content just because the admins misinterpreted the context as orgasmic onomatopoeia.

Seriously, infracting users over something innocent isn't funny. >_>

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So what sort of shenanigans has transpired this afternoon?
Your long lost twin vomiting diarrhea. >:)

#FreeFuujin

What did he do to get banned?
Don't quite recall the whole situation, but I think he was banned several times for trolling and instigating arguments.

He was eventually indefinitely banned, but appealed the ban and was put under thin-ice policy, which means no warnings or infractions at all for a period of 6 months.

Fuujin being Fuujin, he broke the policy and his account got the permanent ban. Since then, he's been creating numerous alts and using proxies to avoid bans.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I think I found Conker's long lost brother
This guy only appeared in the Japanese e+ version of Animal Forest, he could only join in VIA e-Reader
I wonder where he went after Animal Forest

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

The only time I've gotten a warning was for a post about a "spoiler" in Oracle of Ages (which wasn't really a spoiler), but apart from that I haven't had an issue.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fuujin's story isn't really that remarkable. Without getting into classified stuff, it was just general stuff, but he just kept evading it.

He just persistently makes alts. People just give him more attention than he needs, IMO, and it developed into an almost cult-like following. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Anyway, i don't find better avi. of Timpani or/and Count Bleck. So i take this one.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Only warning I ever got was me mentioning Project M about 8 months ago
Atleast I had a long run, and I'll probably just make a new NNID when I get a n3DS :4pacman:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've been banned for two weeks for, get this, mentioning the Crimea incident.

Considering the nonsense I posted during "Miiverse After Dark", I'm surprised I wasn't permabanned.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So Fuujin isn't AveryIsAwesome?
Nah.

Fuujin is entirely different from that other guy. More clever, funnier and more persistent in creating alts.

Fuujin's story isn't really that remarkable. Without getting into classified stuff, it was just general stuff, but he just kept evading it.

He just persistently makes alts. People just give him more attention than he needs, IMO, and it developed into an almost cult-like following. :p
Pretty much.

I'll give credit where credit is due, Fuujin is clever. He posts exactly what he knows people will react to strongly.

And said cult-like following is pretty much one of the many things of the Zelda Social. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom