• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have still to say that Zero have well played for win EVO. Do a 3-0 in final is definely something i wasn't expecting homewer. Well i hope he stop playing Smash 4 for a bit and he leave other person win tournament. Please.:4falcon:

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There's no need to turn up your noses while finding good companionship in disdain of a tournament, good fellows.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Looks like Sailor Moon Crystal is completely ogre

And freaking TPP caught Kyogre with a normal PokéBall

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just noticed this under @ Bedoop Bedoop 's avatar...

NNID: Perma Banned. :\

Whatever did you do to get banned? :smirk:

Oh, hey, I see it's still about EVO or whatever it's called. Meh, couldn't care less.
Another one understands me. >:)

Responded like a true Dark Pit main (not necessarily a bad thing, given how that was rather rude). You have your values, don't let anyone say they don't matter.

But yeah, you and @Flight may want to lay of this thread for like...the next couple of days, haha.
Rudeness is part of any Dark Lord's routine! :evil:

Okay. I'm being partially honest, partially mischievous. I don't care about EVO or tourneys at all. Like @ Jaedrik Jaedrik said, "not [my] cup of tea".

But I admit I like wording my sentences in a way that ticks off people. >:)

Why, you mortals may ask? Because it's fun. :demon:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Responded like a true Dark Pit main (not necessarily a bad thing, given how that was rather rude). You have your values, don't let anyone say they don't matter.

But yeah, you and @Flight may want to lay of this thread for like...the next couple of days, haha.
EVO talk will probably go away in Monday. So I'm good.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
So we talkin' 'bout doz glorious Top 5 sets? Tons of great showings from all players with great character diversity (was getting steep with ZSS, Sheik, Diddy towards the end, but I digress.) I swear ZeRo's gonna usurp the thrones of all Smash games and weld them into a mighty GameCube controller with tons of Control Stick protrusions!

Soul.

I've seen them talking about it in the NintenZone Social Thread, though.
I only go to the NintenZone Social whenever I feel like it though. This is the most active Social thread anyway.
Not to mention, this is nothing but meme fests 100% of the time

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Another one understands me. >:)

Rudeness is part of any Dark Lord's routine! :evil:

Okay. I'm being partially honest, partially mischievous. I don't care about EVO or tourneys at all. Like @ Jaedrik Jaedrik said, "not [my] cup of tea".

Well i don't really cared about EVO. I just watched because there we're some hype thing and because there wasn't other thing to do. But yeah, i don't really care about EVO like you and some other.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
yeah, I got it with my birthday money
Ah, nice.

I'm getting mine sometime soon, too.

My old 3DS's Circle Pad's been busted for over a year. What a shame.

I can still play, but it's not as comfortable.

... I admit I got used to it. Not gonna let that get in my way of playing. >:)

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
*is crying*

I got my N3DS~
Welcome to the N3DS club.

Ah, nice.

Same reason why I got mine. And because the Start button didn't work anymore. And because it took ages before it finally booted up. And maybe for XenoN3DS.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I went to a game store to search for FE: Awakening, I found Ocarina of Time 3D...imported from Singapur... and Im in México.... wat

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I was absent because I've been playing through Professor Layton v Phoenix Wright.

I want another.

D

Deleted member

I only go to the NintenZone Social whenever I feel like it though. This is the most active Social thread anyway.
Not to mention, this is nothing but meme fests 100% of the time
Isn't NintenZone all about speculation and stuff?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, nice.

Your are too from the club of person that have their 3DS circle pad glitching? Welcome to the crew.:4wario2: (Seriously, it's horrible for me....)

Soul.

Isn't NintenZone all about speculation and stuff?
it's only speculation and leak talk because the users that go there were from a private leak group. unfortunately the group was full of members, so they decided to make that social thread. of course, there's the occasional smash talk.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I was just having a wonderful conversation with a friend, and suddenly I got perma banned with no warning whatsoever
GG

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Generally, acting like a ****er is viewed as bad character. ****er.
Wow, W A N K E R is banned but donger isn't GJ SmashBoards on that inconsistency.
Edit 2: whoops sorry dropped my

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, it's really hard to find a good avatar-looking of Count Bleck and Timpani, i have one but there is probably some better than this one. Anyone known a good looking one?

D

Deleted member

Your are too from the club of person that have their 3DS circle pad glitching? Welcome to the crew.:4wario2: (Seriously, it's horrible for me....)
Mine doesn't work very well. For that reason alone, I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL. Also, my current system looks very dated. So it's best to go with something modern.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not glitching. Just broken.

Only a little nub is left. The circle thing popped out. Even before I got Smash 3DS.

All those hours playing KIU must have been the cause. :4darkpit:

It still controls fine and I play just fine. It's just uncomfortable physically.

Sakurai - Breaking 3DS Circle Pads since 2012 (laughs)

Seriously, I hope the New 3DS Circle Pads are made of sturdier stuff. Though, I do acknowledge that nothing lasts forever.

I was just having a wonderful conversation with a friend, and suddenly I got perma banned with no warning whatsoever
GG
Oooooh. That's too bad. =/

Generally, acting like a ****** is viewed as bad character. ******.

(I'll admit I'm also a bit like this IRL. Just not as much as in the Internet though. Anonymity does wonders indeed... Almost like there's a distinction between the real me and the Frostwraith online persona...)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
(I'll admit I'm also a bit like this IRL. Just not as much as in the Internet though. Anonymity does wonders indeed... Almost like there's a distinction between the real me and the Frostwraith online persona...)
You mean you're not a diabolical overlord? Well that's disappointing. :/

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Mine doesn't work very well. For that reason alone, I'm saving up money for a New 3DS XL. Also, my current system looks very dated. So it's best to go with something modern.
I have a new 3DS but i don't known how to properly transfer my data on my old one on the new one. Like, i have to transfer by internet or transfer the SD card? Or the two?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I was out playing Trying-to-make-an-already-easy-game-hard-but-still-easy-Sacred-Stones.

Anything new besides ZeRo's continued winstreak?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I have a new 3DS but i don't known how to properly transfer my data on my old one on the new one. Like, i have to transfer ny internet or transfer the SD card? Or the two?
You can system transfer or move the one SD card to the other system. I don't know what risks there are with the second one. The risk of the first one is your data may get corrupted if your Internet blacks out during system transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom