• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh yeah, I made doodles of the Principal of Nichijou in the costume of the Judge from the Ace Attorney games. I love his cheap santa beard that he bought in a crappy store. With his wig, he looks really dumb.
Have the full page of doodles, as always.
Click the image or you won't have the Popemobile's blessing.
How can you put all this draw on just a paper? What format do you use? Also what do you use for take a sceenshot of you draw with a quality like this? (And it's good also.)

T

Trick or Treat

Of course i use wrong the term "edgy" and i got the two Memes guys on this thread correcting me. Why i am not suprised?

Well next time i will say dark, OK?
Also Hi.
What...is that flying thing doing? Oh my...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What...is that flying thing doing? Oh my...
Euh...you don't known what is Cardcaptor Sakura? Strange, i was thinking that you will known atleast the Anime. Well this "Flying thing" is just laughing when shaking is tail. Nothing strange isn't?:4mario:

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
True but they probably wouldn't ever make any of Super Mario characters have their own edgy games any time soon. They literally don't want to scare the children. :substitute:
I still eagerly await the day Giga Bowser makes a canonical appearance.

(...Not counting SMB NES, which his design was based on...)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
How can you put all this draw on just a paper? What format do you use? Also what do you use for take a sceenshot of you draw with a quality like this? (And it's good also.)
I just take a paper format A4, put it in a landscape format and draw the things I think are cool and could help the future artist that will draw them, as well as myself for storyboards.
And I use a simple scanner to put my drawings on my PC and post them on the internet.
348.gif

Easy as a dancing Cory.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just take a paper format A4, put it in a landscape format and draw the things I think are cool and could help the future artist that will draw them, as well as myself for storyboards.
And I use a simple scanner to put my drawings on my PC and post them on the internet.
View attachment 62166
Easy as a dancing Cory.
Well it's just like me then. You have probably a better scanner than me homewer. Still thank's for feedback.

I CAN SEND OUT THE LUSTER OF THE BEAUTY
Wut.:bowsermelee: What i have say?

T

Trick or Treat

Euh...you don't known what is Cardcaptor Sakura? Strange, i was thinking that you will known atleast the Anime. Well this "Flying thing" is just laughing when shaking is tail. Nothing strange isn't?:4mario:
I thought it looked familiar but couldn't put my finger on it! Nothing strange!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514

I CAN SEND OUT THE LUSTER OF THE BEAUTY
That stick truly IS evil. The "cheap, mistranslated kids' toy" thing is just a ploy; the people who made this knew exactly what they were doing.

I honestly have panic attacks about the image underneath that foil.

T

Trick or Treat

Ughh, every morning it feels like I have a hangover. This sucks. :(

My head.... D:

D

Deleted member

That stick truly IS evil. The "cheap, mistranslated kids' toy" thing is just a ploy; the people who made this knew exactly what they were doing.

I honestly have panic attacks about the image underneath that foil.
Seriously though, who the hell would buy their kid a toy called EVILSTICK.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
EVO hype
Have a couple of people I know that will suffer through pools this morning
yay
I usually do. Usually around 7-8 hours. :s
dunno
maybe it's the way you sleep? or how you feel before you go to sleep?
I used to get headaches daily but they just stopped pffft
drink lots of water and make sure you don't go to bed hungry or something
Dr. Wolfie 4 Smash

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

EVO hype
Have a couple of people I know that will suffer through pools this morning
yay

dunno
maybe it's the way you sleep? or how you feel before you go to sleep?
I used to get headaches daily but they just stopped pffft
drink lots of water and make sure you don't go to bed hungry or something
Dr. Wolfie 4 Smash
Water is probably the issue. I need to drink more.

Or maybe someone shoved alcohol down my throat while I was asleep. Probably the water though.

Thank you, Dr. Wolfie 4 Smash! <3

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I just can't get excited for Evo.

Competitive Smash of any kind is like Chess; engaging to play, boring as all **** to spectate.

D

Deleted member

OK, has anyone beat the "Break 50,000 blocks in trophy rush" challenge?

I just can't get excited for Evo.

Competitive Smash of any kind is like Chess; engaging to play, boring as all **** to spectate.
I feel the same most of the time. EVO is different though. Also customs. I'm hoping EVO can save customs, otherwise R.I.P. Shulk. (Not really, but hyper arts are so much better.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Has any of the tournaments started yet? I'm looking forward to seeing some pros go at it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Opinionsss
EVO is gonna be fun because of the jank
Most if not everyone is hoping for them to be banned after this
A step closer to a unified ruleset
Hopefully some no names make some noise
alsooooo
lmao Melee & Smash 4 schedule conflicts
ooooohhhhh boy
Has any of the tournaments started yet? I'm looking forward to seeing some pros go at it.
your avi
yes
also, here you are
http://evo.shoryuken.com/schedule/
OK, has anyone beat the "Break 50,000 blocks in trophy rush" challenge?

I feel the same most of the time. EVO is different though. Also customs. I'm hoping EVO can save customs, otherwise R.I.P. Shulk. (Not really, but hyper arts are so much better.)
Don't sleep on Decisive Arts
Stronger and last longer, with less cooldown

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't sleep on Decisive Arts
Stronger and last longer, with less cooldown
Decisive sucks because you can't cancel. Shulk gets punished HARD if he gets hit in any mode except speed, and even then, it's not good. If you're locked in say, jump, and you get hit, normally, I'd cancel as soon as possible. With decisive, I can't do that. You're just stuck with a massive damage debuff. How would you come back from that? Use buster. Oh wait, you got hit again gg.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not gonna watch EVO, watching how other people play a game is boring to me. I'd rather play it myself.

T

Trick or Treat

I won't be watching the tournament. I already know that I am faaaaar better than everyone there so what's the point? :smirk:

Nah but seriously I can't watch it even if I really wanted to.

D

Deleted member

All I know is that I won't be watching Melee. I can't keep track of it, and Fox is boring. Maybe if that Pikachu guy makes top 8 again I'll watch.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So has anyone seen this? People will find new and exciting ways to whine about unimportant things. And by new and exciting, I mean annoying and sad.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/1...nly-displaying-a-white-womans-hand-on-the-tv/

Basically, this guy is salty that they use a white woman's hand for the Mario Maker thing. Saying it was unfair to minorities.

I mean, I'm a young Black/Hispanic man, but something like that wouldn't bother me at all.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And what am I doing with my life? I've been listening to the The Room Soundboard for over 10 minutes now...

So has anyone seen this? People will find new and exciting ways to whine about unimportant things. And by new and exciting, I mean annoying and sad.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/07/1...nly-displaying-a-white-womans-hand-on-the-tv/

Basically, this guy is salty that they use a white woman's hand for the Mario Maker thing. Saying it was unfair to minorities.

I mean, I'm a young Black/Hispanic man, but something like that wouldn't bother me at all.
People always have to find something to complain about. Just ignore it.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm busy this weekend so I'll have to skip watching EVO this year.

D

Deleted member

I'm just glad Smash 4 finals are tomorrow. I'd probably miss them otherwise.

T

Trick or Treat

As a white woman I find this offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom