• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well, I just destroyed some salsa and threw glass all over the floor. But it doesn't seem like I missed anything.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Mods are barely on here so i'll be fine.
Keep telling yourself that, bud. :troll:

This place has the highest concentration of actively posting mods I've ever seen, so tempting the Fates may not be the best idea. :4pit:

No pressure, tho. :4megaman:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Did someone say birthmarks 'Textless posts'? :troll:

Mods are barely on here so i'll be fine.
Please, please, please remember that we read almost every post in the thread. You got off without anything because you rectified your posts before I arrived, but always add some text if you want to post an image.

Also, ease up on the posting. Almost every other post on this page is yours. Take larger breaks between these picture posts.

:231:

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
just bought me a new amiibo... the dude on the counter says: "Oh sir, we just added a free Mario amiibo and I was like: "Do you choose what amiibo I want, freak?" So I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!! I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM, I'M AN ADULT!!! :smirk:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
just bought me a new amiibo... the dude on the counter says: "Oh sir, we just added a free Mario amiibo and I was like: "Do you choose what amiibo I want, freak?" So I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!! I'M NOT A PART OF YOUR SYSTEM, I'M AN ADULT!!! :smirk:
I'm sure having a temper tantrum and throwing your toy at the ground was an indicator of your maturity.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
You posted that twice, BTW

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Please, please, please remember that we read almost every post in the thread. You got off without anything because you rectified your posts before I arrived, but always add some text if you want to post an image.

Also, ease up on the posting. almost every other post on this page is yours. Take larger breaks between these picture posts.

How do you mistake textless posts for birthmarks? lol

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472

Also, ease up on the posting. almost every other post on this page is yours. Take larger breaks between these picture posts.

K, thanks for the heads up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom